4.5 Weeks Out Pictures...

Sporto

Sporto

Awards
  • Established
These were taken last night after an HIIT cardio session. I was sipping on a water bottle with 10 scoops of Scivation's Xtend the whole time. When I finished, I got to the locker room to throw on my trunks for posing practice and saw this...

Now, I know I'm pretty lean, but geez...this is downright ridiculous! And I've still got 4+ weeks :)

Sporto

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for making me feel like a fat-ass...

Seriously, though, awesome job.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
do you do something specific to stay so dry? sodium loading...carb cycling or does it just come with your diet and training.

onelife

onelife

Awards
looks like some awesome dieting and genetics bro.. not to mention hard work for sure.. you look incredible!! just make sure you dont peak too early!

if you wouldnt mind could you share your HIT routine with us.. thanks bro!

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
holy crap man

your conditiion looks better then most pros wowoow

nice

Sporto

Sporto

Awards
  • Established
do you do something specific to stay so dry? sodium loading...carb cycling or does it just come with your diet and training.
Nope, don't do any of that. I've just been dieting very slowly to keep every ounce of muscle I can...and this is the result :) In fact, my thoughts on sodium manipulation are not what you would think...

Sporto

Sporto

Sporto

Awards
  • Established
looks like some awesome dieting and genetics bro.. not to mention hard work for sure.. you look incredible!! just make sure you dont peak too early!

if you wouldnt mind could you share your HIT routine with us.. thanks bro!
I will as soon as I can...at the moment I'm sworn to secrecy until a book on it comes out because I am one of the "guinea pigs" for this unique protocol...but I will very soon :)

Sporto

Sporto

Sporto

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate all the comments guys...it means a lot. It's been a long road of some slow dieting techniques, but it's all been worth it. The pro card is in sight :)

Sporto

onelife

onelife

Awards
I will as soon as I can...at the moment I'm sworn to secrecy until a book on it comes out because I am one of the "guinea pigs" for this unique protocol...but I will very soon :)

Sporto
totally understand bro... my hats off to ya! goodluck!

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Holy road map Batman! I think I saw my street in there somewhere, LOL!!! Amazing conditioning bro:cheers:! How tall are you? Where you right now, is about where my goal is as far as how ripped I want to be. Grate job, and keep us posted.

Sporto

Sporto

Awards
  • Established
Holy road map Batman! I think I saw my street in there somewhere, LOL!!! Amazing conditioning bro:cheers:! How tall are you? Where you right now, is about where my goal is as far as how ripped I want to be. Grate job, and keep us posted.
5'10"-5'11"

Depends on which convenience store I'm leaving at the time LOL

Sporto

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Damn Sporto, u look ready now bro!!!:clap2:

hey awesome, wot supps u running at the mo if u don't mind me asking?

reps to u dude

:thumbsup:

Sporto

Sporto

Awards
  • Established
Damn Sporto, u look ready now bro!!!:clap2:

hey awesome, wot supps u running at the mo if u don't mind me asking?

reps to u dude

:thumbsup:
I don't mind at all!

As for supplements during this contest prep, I have been using:

Now Foods Multi-Vitamin (Morning/Evening)
Scivation Sesamin (Morning/Evening)
Dr. Rexall's Fish Oil (Morning/Evening)
Scivation Dialene-4 (Pre-Workout)
Scivation VasoXplode (Pre-Workout)
Ergopharm Amp (Pre-Workout)
Scivation Xtend (During Workout/Cardio)
Primaforce Yohimbe HCL (Pre Cardio)
Primaforce Creaform (Post-Workout)
Primaforce Substance WPI (Pre/Post-Workout)
Primaforce ZMA (Evening)

which is straight from my journal that I keep in the Workout Logs section of this forum. I've found that Scivation/Primaforce have some great "bang for your buck" supplements, so to speak, on things that actually work without a bunch of unecessary other things shotgunned together in them to drive the price up. I've been using a lot of their products and recommending them for the last couple of years. I'm not a sponsored athlete or anything, but that may change in the very near future. I've been asked if I was sponsored by them off and on for a long time because I use their products, and if I end up becoming part of their team at anytime, I don't want to appear deceitful. As of right now, I'm just a natural bodybuilder that likes their stuff.

Sporto

Sporto

Sporto

Awards
  • Established
What does your diet look like?
I'm currently using a carbohydrate based approach, with normal diet days and refeeds twice a week. Currently, I'm doing this:

Normal Days

Fat: 50g
Carbs: 200g
Protein: 275g
Calories: 2350cals

Refeed Days

Fat: 45g
Carbs: 320g
Protein: 225g
Calories: 2585cals

Sporto

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm currently using a carbohydrate based approach, with normal diet days and refeeds twice a week. Currently, I'm doing this:

Normal Days

Refeed Days

Sporto

awesome man. You look great. Best of luck

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome job on the transformation lookin insane...good luck at the comp and keep us updated

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
I don't mind at all!

As for supplements during this contest prep, I have been using:

Now Foods Multi-Vitamin (Morning/Evening)
Scivation Sesamin (Morning/Evening)
Dr. Rexall's Fish Oil (Morning/Evening)
Scivation Dialene-4 (Pre-Workout)
Scivation VasoXplode (Pre-Workout)
Ergopharm Amp (Pre-Workout)
Scivation Xtend (During Workout/Cardio)
Primaforce Yohimbe HCL (Pre Cardio)
Primaforce Creaform (Post-Workout)
Primaforce Substance WPI (Pre/Post-Workout)
Primaforce ZMA (Evening)

which is straight from my journal that I keep in the Workout Logs section of this forum. I've found that Scivation/Primaforce have some great "bang for your buck" supplements, so to speak, on things that actually work without a bunch of unecessary other things shotgunned together in them to drive the price up. I've been using a lot of their products and recommending them for the last couple of years. I'm not a sponsored athlete or anything, but that may change in the very near future. I've been asked if I was sponsored by them off and on for a long time because I use their products, and if I end up becoming part of their team at anytime, I don't want to appear deceitful. As of right now, I'm just a natural bodybuilder that likes their stuff.

Sporto
dude for what it's worth i'm sending an email to Marc from Scivation, recommending that he look's seriously into sponsering you, after all you use their product, you're natural and have a outstanding physique.

good luck bro :thumbsup:

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Normal Days

Refeed Days

Sporto
If ya get bored. can yo upost a typical day of meals (not just macros but actual meals)...always like to see how people eat. Especially super conditioned and awesomely ripped ones like yourself. and WORD on that scivation sponsorship. Hopefully something comes of it.

Sporto

Sporto

Awards
  • Established
dude for what it's worth i'm sending an email to Marc from Scivation, recommending that he look's seriously into sponsering you, after all you use their product, you're natural and have a outstanding physique.

good luck bro :thumbsup:
I just got word that it is official now. It was one of those things where we were discussing the possibility and the details of it, but hadn't officially announced it yet, and I was afraid to jump the gun. I really do appreciate that though very much. That means a lot to me that you would do that considering you've only just recently seen me (I just started posting here about a week ago). I was also weary of people thinking I wasn't being honest, because this opportunity literally just popped up like yesterday...and I really have been using their products for quite some time now.

Again, I appreciate the kind words and the thought of sending an email just to help me out. That's awesome and that's what it's all about.

Sporto

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
I just got word that it is official now. It was one of those things where we were discussing the possibility and the details of it, but hadn't officially announced it yet, and I was afraid to jump the gun. I really do appreciate that though very much. That means a lot to me that you would do that considering you've only just recently seen me (I just started posting here about a week ago). I was also weary of people thinking I wasn't being honest, because this opportunity literally just popped up like yesterday...and I really have been using their products for quite some time now.

Again, I appreciate the kind words and the thought of sending an email just to help me out. That's awesome and that's what it's all about.

Sporto
all good bro, i already sent the email lol, dedication like yours deserves rewards, well done :thumbsup:

Sporto

Sporto

Awards
  • Established
If ya get bored. can yo upost a typical day of meals (not just macros but actual meals)...always like to see how people eat. Especially super conditioned and awesomely ripped ones like yourself. and WORD on that scivation sponsorship. Hopefully something comes of it.
No problem! I have grown accustomed to eating a lot of the same things every day. My typical normal day is something like this:

5am
cereal+skim milk
whey protein shake

530am
2 scoops xtend
1 serving vasoxplode
3 dialene 4
2 caps Amp

6am
weights

730am
cereal+skim milk
whey protein shake
1 multi vitamin
3 caps elastimine

8am-5pm (at work and I spread this throughout the work day)
1lb deli turkey
4 whole wheat pita pockets
2 sugar free rockstars
sip on xtend in between meals
chug water all day
pee all day lol

530pm
cereal+skim milk
whey protein shake

6pm
2 scoops xtend
1 serving vasoxplode
3 dialene-4
6 caps Yohimbe HCL

630pm
HIIT cardio

730pm
cereal+skim milk
whey protein shake

8pm-10pm
whatever is left in my numbers I find foods to fill in the gaps. Normally this may be 1lb of very lean cut ground beef and a couple more pita pockets.

before bed
1 multi-vitamin
3 elastimine
zma

The main difference between diet days and refeed days is that i will add extra cereal+skim milk before and after weights/cardio. Everything else is pretty much the same. I've been doing this every day for 6+months.

Sporto

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
hey Sporto (i like saying that lol)

you look just like the picture in the am.com header (top left in black and white).

don't know what you are going to do for 4.5 weeks. do you even have any more fat to lose?

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
just an update, i had a reply from Marc from Scivation within one hour of sending it, it's 11am in the morning in my part of the world, i got no idea what time it is where he is but it just goes to show what a stand up guy he is.

Sporto, you're onto a winner with Scivation bro

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sporto, your diet makes me hungy!

Congrats though. Scivation has some sweet products.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Very nice! NATTY too!

THAT is where I want to be years down the road.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
one other thing. looks like you aren't afraid of milk like some out there.
i drink a lot of milk and have never had trouble dropping weight when i want. i guess it just effects people differently.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No problem! I have grown accustomed to eating a lot of the same things every day. My typical normal day is something like this:

5am
cereal+skim milk
whey protein shake

530am
2 scoops xtend
1 serving vasoxplode
3 dialene 4
2 caps Amp

6am
weights

730am
cereal+skim milk
whey protein shake
1 multi vitamin
3 caps elastimine

8am-5pm (at work and I spread this throughout the work day)
1lb deli turkey
4 whole wheat pita pockets
2 sugar free rockstars
sip on xtend in between meals
chug water all day
pee all day lol

530pm
cereal+skim milk
whey protein shake

6pm
2 scoops xtend
1 serving vasoxplode
3 dialene-4
6 caps Yohimbe HCL

630pm
HIIT cardio

730pm
cereal+skim milk
whey protein shake

8pm-10pm
whatever is left in my numbers I find foods to fill in the gaps. Normally this may be 1lb of very lean cut ground beef and a couple more pita pockets.

before bed
1 multi-vitamin
3 elastimine
zma

The main difference between diet days and refeed days is that i will add extra cereal+skim milk before and after weights/cardio. Everything else is pretty much the same. I've been doing this every day for 6+months.

Sporto
THanks bro.. Looks good..keep it up! now just hold that condition for 4.5 more weeks!

Sporto

Sporto

Awards
  • Established

you look just like the picture in the am.com header (top left in black and white).

don't know what you are going to do for 4.5 weeks. do you even have any more fat to lose?

Acutally , I have a tad left on the glutes. That's why the key here is to lose VERY slowly..even if it takes me 4.5 weeks to get them to come out...

Sporto

Sporto

Sporto

Awards
  • Established
just an update, i had a reply from Marc from Scivation within one hour of sending it, it's 11am in the morning in my part of the world, i got no idea what time it is where he is but it just goes to show what a stand up guy he is.

Sporto, you're onto a winner with Scivation bro
I agree! He is a very stand up guy and I feel blessed to be given the chance to work with his company. I appreciate what you did as well.

Sporto

Sporto

Sporto

Awards
  • Established
Sporto, your diet makes me hungy!

Congrats though. Scivation has some sweet products.
Yes they do...I've been saying it for some time now :)

Sporto

Sporto

Sporto

Awards
  • Established
Very nice! NATTY too!

THAT is where I want to be years down the road.
And you WILL get there...just make that committment and be patient and it WILL happen. The slow and steady approach will serve you well...best o luck to you on your journey!

Sporto

Sporto

Sporto

Awards
  • Established
one other thing. looks like you aren't afraid of milk like some out there.
i drink a lot of milk and have never had trouble dropping weight when i want. i guess it just effects people differently.
Outside of lactose intolerance or some kind of weird allergy, it doens't really affect people differently. A lot of people cut it out because of dogmatic, handed down, crappy advice claiming it makes you retain water, or makes your skin thicker, and all sorts of other false crap. Nearly every study done with dairy shows that it increases fat loss. But Arnold said, "Milk is for babies." so you need to cut it out. It's nonsense. Not to mention how much better your body absorbs the aminos and nutirents that it does from milk better than almost every other source.

So, yea, dairy is a big part of my contest prep diet, and honestly, I'd say it is a major contributing factor to the level I'm at now. I'm obviously not retaining much water am I? And does my skin appear thick? Hmmm...weird, because I had two bowls of cereal that day :)

Sporto

Sporto

Sporto

Awards
  • Established
THanks bro.. Looks good..keep it up! now just hold that condition for 4.5 more weeks!
You got it! Let the countdown begin!!!

Sporto

AZZA

AZZA

Banned
Awards
Man i would have to say this is the most informative thread i have come across since i joined. I thank Sporto in spades for sharing this info and being so level headed. God Bless
AZZA

Sporto

Sporto

Awards
  • Established
Man i would have to say this is the most informative thread i have come across since i joined. I thank Sporto in spades for sharing this info and being so level headed. God Bless
AZZA
That's what I'm here for :)

BTW - LOVE the avatar! I just saw that episode like 2 nights ago...

Sporto

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I was thinking the same thing. That's got to be hell knowing you could hop on stage right now, yet you still have 4.5 weeks to go. Looking great!

Sporto

Sporto

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking the same thing. That's got to be hell knowing you could hop on stage right now, yet you still have 4.5 weeks to go. Looking great!
Thanks Irish! I do feel really confident with where I'm at :) And that was the whole goal. I wanted to be ready early and cruise right into peak week...

Sporto

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
You look great, good luck with the contest.

I see you do your cardio at night, that kind of blows out of the water the old system of you have to do cardio 1st think in the morning before breakfast.

Is your cardio always in the eve?

Thanks

Jim

AZZA

AZZA

Banned
Awards
I know at this stage you dont want to disclose much about your training but is it along the lines of DC?
I hope to compete in 18 months time and want to start on DC, any thoughts?
AZZA