First Photo Shoot - Last minute advice

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
I have my first photo shoot coming up...tenatively schedule for next week but i can push it back...

Any advice other than the following?

1 day out- full body spray tan

morning of the shoot - light full body workout

4 hours before the shoot - no water

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Listen to music that you like.

wear comfy clothing

bring people along yu enjoy

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Listen to music that you like.

wear comfy clothing

bring people along yu enjoy
smeton_yea --i gotta ask.... are you pullin one off in your avatar? looks like you're concentrating really hard................

i think he added just about everything else... relax and don't bring people that are going to jack you up.... that's most important. even if wife/friends want to be a part of it, if they tend to get you going in any way, leave me in the car with the windows cracked.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
smeton_yea --i gotta ask.... are you pullin one off in your avatar? looks like you're concentrating really hard................

i think he added just about everything else... relax and don't bring people that are going to jack you up.... that's most important. even if wife/friends want to be a part of it, if they tend to get you going in any way, leave me in the car with the windows cracked.
hahaha

yea i'm going to go alone. i was looking for last minute things to help my physical appearance more-so than mood

Speedbacker

Awards
Tom, I'm not sure what kind of photo shoot you're doing, but if you are looking for some nice vascularity, I'd get some synthelator from synthetek, absolutely amazing vascularity. You use the whole 10 ml bottle about an hour or so before they start shooting, you'd be a road map.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Tom, I'm not sure what kind of photo shoot you're doing, but if you are looking for some nice vascularity, I'd get some synthelator from synthetek, absolutely amazing vascularity. You use the whole 10 ml bottle about an hour or so before they start shooting, you'd be a road map.
has anyone tried this?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I'd be a little timid to use something new for the first time. Just dry out with some dandelion root...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dont eat much either imo. if you would like your abs slightly leaner looking.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
I'd be a little timid to use something new for the first time. Just dry out with some dandelion root...
I use cycle support which has that in it...but should i buy a small bottle and take that a few hours before the shoot to get a higher potency?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I use cycle support which has that in it...but should i buy a small bottle and take that a few hours before the shoot to get a higher potency?
It's a good natural diuretic. I'd take it a day or two prior. It makes you pee like crazy.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i heard eating sugar right before makes you veins pop out like crazy,,,anytime i eat sugar that happens to me....?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
i heard eating sugar right before makes you veins pop out like crazy,,,anytime i eat sugar that happens to me....?
If you restrict sugar for a while, it definitely does.

Speedbacker

Awards
has anyone tried this?
Tom, I've tried it, not before a show, but a buddy of mine had an extra bottle left over and were were going to a pool party that day, lol, so my buddy told me to try it, he kept raving about it, so I take it, not really expecting much. I start to get a little short of breath, but nothing big, so we head out to that pool party and holy ****, it was like I had "come talk to me about bodybuilding on my forehead", lol, it got to the point that by the end of the time at that pool, if another person came up to me to tell me how peeled I was I was gonna cut them open, lol, absolutely Vascular as hell. It was pretty cool I gotta say, and lasted for 5 or 6 hours. 2 Big thumbs up from me.

But, like one guy in this thread said, I wouldn't use anything you're not used to as you never know how YOU are gonna respond to it. That is good advice from that guy.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
at what dosage?

agreed on the sugar
I would take something like 5gs 3 times a day.

The chem name is taraxacum officinale...

Drink lots of water with it. But be prepared to use the bathroom a lot. The stuff is good for your kidneys, liver and other organs as well.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Tom, I've tried it, not before a show, but a buddy of mine had an extra bottle left over and were were going to a pool party that day, lol, so my buddy told me to try it, he kept raving about it, so I take it, not really expecting much. I start to get a little short of breath, but nothing big, so we head out to that pool party and holy ****, it was like I had "come talk to me about bodybuilding on my forehead", lol, it got to the point that by the end of the time at that pool, if another person came up to me to tell me how peeled I was I was gonna cut them open, lol, absolutely Vascular as hell. It was pretty cool I gotta say, and lasted for 5 or 6 hours. 2 Big thumbs up from me.

But, like one guy in this thread said, I wouldn't use anything you're not used to as you never know how YOU are gonna respond to it. That is good advice from that guy.
haha that's tempting...but $50 is expensive, especially for a pool party

Speedbacker

Awards
haha that's tempting...but $50 is expensive, especially for a pool party
lol, yea it was expensive, but my buddy buys a lot of stuff from synthetek, so he let me use it for nothing, so that was cool. If I ever dieted down for a show, synthelator would def be in my contest day arsenal.

Speedbacker

Awards
And no I don't work for the company, it's just that I've had a lot of success with every product I've used from them, so I recommend their products to people a lot.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
put a sock in your pants... oh wait, wrong kind of photo shoot.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And no I don't work for the company, it's just that I've had a lot of success with every product I've used from them, so I recommend their products to people a lot.
sorry to hijack but

care to just review what you have used from there and thoughts?

id like to use some of the stuff but damn its expensive. wanted to try the liver stuff and the protien but $$$

Speedbacker

Awards
sorry to hijack but

care to just review what you have used from there and thoughts?

id like to use some of the stuff but damn its expensive. wanted to try the liver stuff and the protien but $$$

Sure. I've used their b12 product, synthelamin. Huge increase in appetite, and also some pretty freaky vascularity too. It is "time released so you only have to administer it every 3 or 4 days. Got a much bigger increase in appetite from this than from other cyanocobalamin products i've used in the past.

I've used their syntheslen (human kyno) with their synthetine (l-carnitine) at 5 mls of each per day, the fat loss was truly phenomenal. Injecting that much kind of sucks (water based) but the results were very rapid and impressive. I'll never diet down without that combo again. I had been dieting down and been getting leaner each week, but when I threw those in, it greatly accelerated the fat loss progress. Also my strength increased a bit more than it usually does when dieting, so that was good too.

As far as their synthergine (liver protectant), never used it as i'm still clean, but will use it in the future. Their syntherol, I have seen some very impressive before/after pictures and logs. Their protein powder is very high quality as well, but I have never used it.

You're right, their products are a bit expensive, but you don't pay additional for shipping. This post probably sounds like an advertisement, but I've really just had a lot of luck when it comes to synthetek's products.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
tom..whens the shoot??

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sure. I've used their b12 product, synthelamin. Huge increase in appetite, and also some pretty freaky vascularity too. It is "time released so you only have to administer it every 3 or 4 days. Got a much bigger increase in appetite from this than from other cyanocobalamin products i've used in the past.

I've used their syntheslen (human kyno) with their synthetine (l-carnitine) at 5 mls of each per day, the fat loss was truly phenomenal. Injecting that much kind of sucks (water based) but the results were very rapid and impressive. I'll never diet down without that combo again. I had been dieting down and been getting leaner each week, but when I threw those in, it greatly accelerated the fat loss progress. Also my strength increased a bit more than it usually does when dieting, so that was good too.

As far as their synthergine (liver protectant), never used it as i'm still clean, but will use it in the future. Their syntherol, I have seen some very impressive before/after pictures and logs. Their protein powder is very high quality as well, but I have never used it.

You're right, their products are a bit expensive, but you don't pay additional for shipping. This post probably sounds like an advertisement, but I've really just had a lot of luck when it comes to synthetek's products.
i thought shipping was the huge price increase??? maybe to the pacific....

Speedbacker

Awards
3 days...sunday

and now i might have one saturday too

speedbacker- can you post those before/after pics?
Tom- With the before/afters I was talking about syntherol (synthol). I've never used syntherol, I was referring to some logs on other boards of people that posted before and afters and logged their site enhancement progress while using syntherol. When I get time later today I'll try to dig some of them up from various boards.

Speedbacker

Awards
i thought shipping was the huge price increase??? maybe to the pacific....
If you choose the registered air mail (7-10 days) it is free. At least the the US it is. I'm not sure about other places.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
i am on clen and superdrol right now so my vascularity is sick...i just picked up MHP's Xpel as i've been told its a better alternative to dandelion root

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
i am on clen and superdrol right now so my vascularity is sick...i just picked up MHP's Xpel as i've been told its a better alternative to dandelion root
I have a bottle of it lying around...let me know how it turns out. I might use it at some point.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
put a sock in your pants... oh wait, wrong kind of photo shoot.

there's always aspire 36, take 12 hours before the shoot dude,

all seriousness tho, good luck, hope to see the pics sometime :thumbsup:

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
Might want to take some carbs - say sweet potato an hr before the shoot - without water of course. It will get pulled into the muscles. If you do not know what your body will do - then do not experiment right before the shoot. To risky - hate to see you spill over on camera - best of luck to you

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
supps like an NO supplement could be ok - and natural duritecs like Toxtefon (likely spelled wrong - but over the counter)

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have heard the dandelion LEAF (much harder to find-ive tried....) is the better diuretic and the root is more of a detox/tonic for the liver and kidneys with other health benefits