What is the best way to remove chest hair?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Exclamation What is the best way to remove chest hair?


    What is the best way for a SUPER hairy guy to remove chest hair? Pic attached. I have shaved it previously but it grew back SUPER fast. I am considering trimming it down and then going somewhere and getting it waxed along with my back. Do those transdermal hair removers even work?


  2. Sorry, disregard my thread.... had a noob moment.... used search...lol
    •   
       


  3. Bro I shave my chest everyday just as I do my face, just a part of hygene

  4. Many lifters I know use Nair or something similar. I believe most just shave everyday. Although for pain fun you could have it waxed, it would take longer to grow back and not be so stubbly.

  5. duct tape
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    duct tape
    OHHH good one I'll have to try that on the hairy hubby. I'll get sweet satisfaction from that one for all the mean **** he does

  7. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Many lifters I know use Nair or something similar.

    Do NOT get it on your nipples.




    X

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    Do NOT get it on your nipples.




    X
    why what happens??
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  9. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    why what happens??

    It burns the skin and causes them to scab over for a few weeks.

    Not fun.

    X

  10. If you're sensitive it'll rash up and be very iritable.

    I use nair. The bottle says lasts up to 6 weeks or something, but I have to use it weekly. I blame the IGF

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    It burns the skin and causes them to scab over for a few weeks.

    Not fun.

    X
    damn, havent seen that yet... how long was it on there? mine just got a bit red for about 3 days...
  12. Post


    Quote Originally Posted by moklepaul View Post
    damn, havent seen that yet... how long was it on there? mine just got a bit red for about 3 days...
    ~5 minutes, then it started burning. Some suggest using chapstick and greasing them up prior to applying to your chest. Seems like a good idea, but I haven't tried that, I just avoid them completely now.

    Do not do your armpits, junk or any other potentially sensitive area either. <I didn't learn this one from experience, thank god.>


    X

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    It burns the skin and causes them to scab over for a few weeks.

    Not fun.

    X
    yuck
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    ~5 minutes, then it started burning. Some suggest using chapstick and greasing them up prior to applying to your chest. Seems like a good idea, but I haven't tried that, I just avoid them completely now.

    Do not do your armpits, junk or any other potentially sensitive area either. <I didn't learn this one from experience, thank god.>


    X
    good thing i grease my nipples anyway........................ ......


























    j/k
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    ~5 minutes, then it started burning. Some suggest using chapstick and greasing them up prior to applying to your chest. Seems like a good idea, but I haven't tried that, I just avoid them completely now.

    Do not do your armpits, junk or any other potentially sensitive area either. <I didn't learn this one from experience, thank god.>
    X
    Yes, Nair will definitely F*CK up your nips. I was never brave enough to smear it on my jollies. You can actually by "Genital Nair" which is much more mild. I don't know how it works, I've never actually used it, but my girl says it's good stuff. She's braver that I... My buddy put some regular Nair on his nuts and lost a layer or two or skin. He was layed up for 3 days. But hey, the hair took almost a month to grow back so pick your poison...LOL

  16. most of you people complaining about chest hair have nothing compared to someone like myself. i hate my body and my hair. its soo goddam annoying. most of you only got a few strands and think its a lot. it makes me sick.

    i continue to do nothing but use a eletric hair razor like the barber uses and just keep it trimmed sometimes really short for pictures. since i dont got a girlfriend i dont have to do anything specific according to her pleasures or wants

  17. im really glad im not that hairy at all....my bodyhair is light anyway so you cant really see it.i shave with an electric razor also and it works rather well...
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  18. This is the one I have.

    http://www.shaveeverywhere.com/


    Great website too...





    X

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    This is the one I have.

    http://www.shaveeverywhere.com/


    Great website too...





    X
    LMFAO
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  20. leave the hair where it is you big tart!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    This is the one I have.

    http://www.shaveeverywhere.com/


    Great website too...





    X

    I cannot let Xodus suffer on this one alone. I actually own the same thing. I saw it at Walgreens and was curious so I bought it. It actually works pretty good.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Tattooed76 View Post
    I cannot let Xodus suffer on this one alone. I actually own the same thing. I saw it at Walgreens and was curious so I bought it. It actually works pretty good.
    I knew I wasn't the only one...



    I actually had to order it from amazon so I didn't have to look anyone on the face while purchasing it.




    X

  23. Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    most of you people complaining about chest hair have nothing compared to someone like myself. i hate my body and my hair. its soo goddam annoying. most of you only got a few strands and think its a lot. it makes me sick.

    i continue to do nothing but use a eletric hair razor like the barber uses and just keep it trimmed sometimes really short for pictures. since i dont got a girlfriend i dont have to do anything specific according to her pleasures or wants
    Your probably okay. We women don't mind chest hair. The hubby is a hairy beast trims his as well , I dont mind it a bit. Now the back is a different story. I might shave his... I bet you look just fine

  24. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Your probably okay. We women don't mind chest hair. The hubby is a hairy beast trims his as well , I dont mind it a bit. Now the back is a different story. I might shave his... I bet you look just fine
    we could setup a meeting and you can inspect my body

    but yea my back really isnt that bad at all.

    but i thin id like to try waxing whatever is there soon. ehh who cares really till i get a girl haha

    that likes me for me. last girl i dated she was crazy about my chest hair. it freaked me out. sadly she didnt last long. for other reasons

  25. Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    we could setup a meeting and you can inspect my body

    but yea my back really isnt that bad at all.

    but i thin id like to try waxing whatever is there soon. ehh who cares really till i get a girl haha

    that likes me for me. last girl i dated she was crazy about my chest hair. it freaked me out. sadly she didnt last long. for other reasons
    Or we can set up a meeting and I can rip every hair out of your body one by one for hitting on my wife.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What is the best way to stack?
    By jjdoherty in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-07-2008, 04:42 PM
  2. What is the best way to take dth?
    By gogo in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 08:50 PM
  3. What is the best way to approach a girl at work?
    By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum General Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-20-2006, 10:42 PM
  4. What is the best way to get rid of hair!!!!!!!!
    By big-j in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-13-2005, 10:23 PM
  5. What is the best way to increase appetite?
    By conversekidz in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-12-2004, 06:11 PM
Log in
Log in