What is the best way to remove chest hair?

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
What is the best way for a SUPER hairy guy to remove chest hair? Pic attached. I have shaved it previously but it grew back SUPER fast. I am considering trimming it down and then going somewhere and getting it waxed along with my back. Do those transdermal hair removers even work?

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, disregard my thread.... had a noob moment.... used search...lol:fool2: :fool2:

sparky101

sparky101

Awards
Bro I shave my chest everyday just as I do my face, just a part of hygene

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Many lifters I know use Nair or something similar. I believe most just shave everyday. Although for pain fun you could have it waxed, it would take longer to grow back and not be so stubbly.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
duct tape :lol:

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
If you're sensitive it'll rash up and be very iritable.

I use nair. The bottle says lasts up to 6 weeks or something, but I have to use it weekly. I blame the IGF :p

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
It burns the skin and causes them to scab over for a few weeks.

Not fun.

X
damn, havent seen that yet... how long was it on there? mine just got a bit red for about 3 days...

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
damn, havent seen that yet... how long was it on there? mine just got a bit red for about 3 days...
~5 minutes, then it started burning. Some suggest using chapstick and greasing them up prior to applying to your chest. Seems like a good idea, but I haven't tried that, I just avoid them completely now.

Do not do your armpits, junk or any other potentially sensitive area either. <I didn't learn this one from experience, thank god.>

X

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
~5 minutes, then it started burning. Some suggest using chapstick and greasing them up prior to applying to your chest. Seems like a good idea, but I haven't tried that, I just avoid them completely now.

Do not do your armpits, junk or any other potentially sensitive area either. <I didn't learn this one from experience, thank god.>

X
good thing i grease my nipples anyway..............................

j/k :toofunny:

TheDrive

Awards

X
Yes, Nair will definitely F*CK up your nips. I was never brave enough to smear it on my jollies. You can actually by "Genital Nair" which is much more mild. I don't know how it works, I've never actually used it, but my girl says it's good stuff. She's braver that I... My buddy put some regular Nair on his nuts and lost a layer or two or skin. He was layed up for 3 days. But hey, the hair took almost a month to grow back so pick your poison...LOL

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
most of you people complaining about chest hair have nothing compared to someone like myself. i hate my body and my hair. its soo goddam annoying. most of you only got a few strands and think its a lot. it makes me sick.

i continue to do nothing but use a eletric hair razor like the barber uses and just keep it trimmed sometimes really short for pictures. since i dont got a girlfriend i dont have to do anything specific according to her pleasures or wants :(

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im really glad im not that hairy at all....my bodyhair is light anyway so you cant really see it.i shave with an electric razor also and it works rather well...

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
leave the hair where it is you big tart!

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I cannot let Xodus suffer on this one alone. I actually own the same thing. I saw it at Walgreens and was curious so I bought it. It actually works pretty good. :cool:
I knew I wasn't the only one...

:drunk:

I actually had to order it from amazon so I didn't have to look anyone on the face while purchasing it.

:rofl:

X

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
most of you people complaining about chest hair have nothing compared to someone like myself. i hate my body and my hair. its soo goddam annoying. most of you only got a few strands and think its a lot. it makes me sick.

i continue to do nothing but use a eletric hair razor like the barber uses and just keep it trimmed sometimes really short for pictures. since i dont got a girlfriend i dont have to do anything specific according to her pleasures or wants :(
Your probably okay. We women don't mind chest hair. The hubby is a hairy beast trims his as well , I dont mind it a bit. Now the back is a different story. I might shave his... I bet you look just fine:)

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Your probably okay. We women don't mind chest hair. The hubby is a hairy beast trims his as well , I dont mind it a bit. Now the back is a different story. I might shave his... I bet you look just fine:)
we could setup a meeting and you can inspect my body :)

but yea my back really isnt that bad at all.

but i thin id like to try waxing whatever is there soon. ehh who cares really till i get a girl haha

that likes me for me. last girl i dated she was crazy about my chest hair. it freaked me out. sadly she didnt last long. for other reasons

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
we could setup a meeting and you can inspect my body :)

but yea my back really isnt that bad at all.

but i thin id like to try waxing whatever is there soon. ehh who cares really till i get a girl haha

that likes me for me. last girl i dated she was crazy about my chest hair. it freaked me out. sadly she didnt last long. for other reasons
Or we can set up a meeting and I can rip every hair out of your body one by one for hitting on my wife. :)

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i shave my chest hair every other day. I have used nair as well an that **** sucks balls. the last time i used it i got some on my nips and it burned like hell, i got in the shower and tried to wash it off and the burning sensation continue so i grab my towel and started rubbing it on my chest and when the pain when away i almost had no nipples left there there were red cicles of blood. it sucks it took like 2 weeks to heal :(.

i would like to use a pair of needle nose plier to pull our someones chest hair :D and probably all their hair :toofunny:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i shave my chest hair every other day. I have used nair as well an that **** sucks balls. the last time i used it i got some on my nips and it burned like hell, i got in the shower and tried to wash it off and the burning sensation continue so i grab my towel and started rubbing it on my chest and when the pain when away i almost had no nipples left there there were red cicles of blood. it sucks it took like 2 weeks to heal :(.

i would like to use a pair of needle nose plier to pull our someones chest hair :D and probably all their hair :toofunny:
It rubs the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Or we can set up a meeting and I can rip every hair out of your body one by one for hitting on my wife. :)
humm deal

isnt this what umm arnolds boy used to do ummm wtf is his name. brain fart

the short italian dude. heard somewhere that he just plucked hairs off his body cuz his hands were so strong etc.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
humm deal

isnt this what umm arnolds boy used to do ummm wtf is his name. brain fart

the short italian dude. heard somewhere that he just plucked hairs off his body cuz his hands were so strong etc.
did you seriously forget who franco was!!!

anyways, theres a solution to all your problems here... to avoid rash or itch from shaving, nair or any other hair removal just pee on it. since it may be hard to pee on your chest you can either lay down or simply ask your close friends to do it for you

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
did you seriously forget who franco was!!!

anyways, theres a solution to all your problems here... to avoid rash or itch from shaving, nair or any other hair removal just pee on it. since it may be hard to pee on your chest you can either lay down or simply ask your close friends to do it for you
Friends that will pee on you are golden.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clap if you've ever cut your nipple while shaving the chest :clap2:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cheer if you have ever caught the clap from sucking on your own bloody nipple.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
hahaha i havent but im very carefull when doing that. i wish i could tan my nipps pink is not a nice color for male zombies :(

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
when i had the nipple/nair incident i tried to suck on my nipples but i coulnt reach them :(

Beige

Awards
  • Established
i tend to get some ill razorburn from my normal face razor when i use it on the bod. a lot of guys i know with this problem just use an electric one and they're fine. i have yet to test it out though.

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
I shave with a razor blade 1-2 times a week, depending if I care or not. I used to go right over my nips, I stopped because it always felt like a case of gyno for a few days. I use bar soap for the lube!

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Bro I shave my chest everyday just as I do my face, just a part of hygene
yeah you pretty much hit it every day or two,takes maybe 30 seconds extra in the shower,just soap up,no biggie...it just becomes habbit like he said...that laser hair removal can work but it can costs thousads in the end and still not quite get all of it...
Just hit it w/ a Mach 3 bry....and shave those furry werewolf arms boy!!!!!;)

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
i find that greasing your nipples after peeing on them is best