John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Everyone

Currently cutting on a cutting diet. Am two hundred and five pounds. Right now Cals are about 2350 and Im reducing at 50 cals a day. You want a smooth landing like a plane landing for the body to adjust, same goes with a bulk.

Before we get into specific breakdowns, Protein, Carbs and fats, lets look at the big picture. Does a daily Calorie intake of 2,100 Cals look good enough to reduce bodyfat to ten percent, on me , two hundred and five lbs and about thirteen percent? or is another calroie recommendation recommended? If so can you kindly recommend it?

This is a video of me Beginning of March when The cutting diet started. I havnt lost much , but gained strength and size, am serious about getting about ten percent. Ypu can Judge for yourself what bodyfat is on here. P.s. Im about the same, Possibly less.

Not really necessary to view but here it is anyways.Just click on it to veiw.

Im anabolic free and proud of it! Thank you ~Smeton~

CrazyMC

Awards
Well, you definitely do need to cut some, I think I look bigger than you 1 week out at about 170 lbs. You don't have any abs showing. I know it's not the topic, but you're gonna wanna work on your posing a bit, rear lat spread is great, but dropped the shoulders and separate the shoulder blades on the rear double bi. Also, get that chest higher in the front double. Probably gonna wanna work on your mandatories. Throw in side tri and chest. I think 2100 is nothing for a dude your weight, if you keep the fats low and hit the cardio, stay away from carbs before bed, honestly I think it's as simple as that. Especially if you're not prepping for a show. Just remember to eat 6 or 7 meals a day.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha this thread is old ,ot answers on another forum but feel free to add.

CrazyMC

Awards
It looks like it's only about 10 days old.