12 weeks out Pics!!!

yosahab

yosahab

Awards
Hey guys i finally got a couple of pics. Please let me know what you think I'm about 12 weeks out from my show. And I'm not shy so constructive criticism is welcome or if you want to tell me that I suck thats good too, I'll just work even harder! Tanks guys in advance

Attachments

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I think your only real weak point is your back. And that you need to lose a good deal of the ole fat.
What about your calves?

yosahab

yosahab

Awards
Hey thank you for the reply. Do you think i'll be ready in 12 weeks to compete, been dieting for 4 weeks so far. I'll get a pic of my calves up tonite. Do you think my back isnt wide enough or what?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lookin good Brother! Your arms and quads are looking sick especially!! As for the back comment, it looks like you've got a ton of great thickness and width, but you could probably use a little more width.

Just keep up with the dieting and I'm sure you'll come in with 12 weeks to go still. I didn't even start dieting till 14 weeks out for my show. You should have plenty of time.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Lookin good Brother! Your arms and quads are looking sick especially!! As for the back comment, it looks like you've got a ton of great thickness and width, but you could probably use a little more width.

Just keep up with the dieting and I'm sure you'll come in with 12 weeks to go still. I didn't even start dieting till 14 weeks out for my show. You should have plenty of time.
Yep, it was the width I was lookin at as well. And I you can see by my name I am the LAST person that you would ask diet advice from..:pizza:

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
You are def looking big and thick now its time to shred down and see what kind of muscle you have hiden under that BF!!

I think you could be ready in 12 weeks if you really kick it into overdrive and start burning the fat up! But i dont think 12 weeks is out of the picture!

What type of cardio are you doing and how long whats your diet like? This will help us be able to better help you!!!

yosahab

yosahab

Awards
You are def looking big and thick now its time to shred down and see what kind of muscle you have hiden under that BF!!

I think you could be ready in 12 weeks if you really kick it into overdrive and start burning the fat up! But i dont think 12 weeks is out of the picture!

What type of cardio are you doing and how long whats your diet like? This will help us be able to better help you!!!
As for cardio i'm doing 30-45 min 5 days a week. Ill either do stairclimber, elliptical, HIIT training or just plain old jogging. I think that I will step it up and add two more sessions next week. and here is my diet:

Meal
1: 8 egg whites 1/3 cup grits
2: 6-8 ounces chicken 1 cup broccoli or spinach
Protein Shake w 40-55 gram protein
medium bananna
3: 6-8 oz. chicken or tilapia 1/2 cup broccoli and
1/2 cup brown rice
4: 6-8 oz. chcken 1 cup broccoli or spinach
5: preworkout- protein shake 24-55 gram protein
1/2 cup fatfree cottage cheese and 1 oz almonds
6: post workout- protein shake 48-55 gram protein
7: 30-60 min after post workout 6-8 oz. chicken or tilapia
1/2 cup brown rice 1 cup broccoli or spinach
8: before bed casein protein shake 48 grams protein
1 tpsp natural peanut butter
or
8 egg whites 1/2 cup fat free cottage

I have now started carb cycling at 2 low and 1 high, the low is below 150 and the high is aroung 330
Thanks in advance for any feed back

dalvare1

dalvare1

Awards
If you can nail the conditioning you will look good. Nice overall mass. What is youre diet like?