Aaron R Smith, CESO/CPT: 4-7 WEEKS OUT!

AlphaAnabolic

AlphaAnabolic

Awards
ANABOLIC MINDS FORUM FAMILY:

I am going to become more active on these forums, and I thought it would be helpful to create a mini-log of some pictures, contest-prep reflections, and other asides during these final remaining 4-7 weeks of the 2007 Contest Season.

I am committed to 3 NPC shows, all falling within the month of May, beginning on the 5th. The 2007 Pittsburgh Pro will kick off this year with a bang, followed by the Mike Francois Classic, and finally the NPC LeHigh Valley Championship, in PA.​

I am flying to Venice, CA, for a week-long stay this upcomming Saturday (The 24th) in order to meet back up with Jay & Dave in California during their prep of the Official MAX MUSCLE 'Jay Cutler' re-naming ceremony. It should be very fun, and although I will be 1 week out at this point from show #1, I will make sure to take many preparedness actions before leaving... such as, a fanny pack! LMAO!

Thanks for checking out the beginning of the final coundown... almost 2 months left until the FINAL show, once I step on stage in PA, I want to present a package worthy of the 4 years of training I've involved myself with.

Regards & Respect,

-Aaron R Smith, CESO/CPT:

Attachments

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Nice, what class are you coming in at?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lookin sick, Big A!! Good to see you over here too!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn big guy. Legs are lookin huge from the side.

AlphaAnabolic

AlphaAnabolic

Awards
Nice, what class are you coming in at?
No idea! LOL, sorry brother... but I honestly don't know. Maybe LH?​

I've fallen into the trap of bodyweight ambition preparation in the past, and it rendered my physique... ahem, less than optimal! LOL!

I am going to approach the triad of shows this season by simply trying to mold my physique into what looks the best, and then battle in whatever class I stumble into.

I've given myself ample time this year as well, almost double the contest prep of any other show since I won Teen Nationals a few years ago. (I'm only 22)

THANKS FOR WRITING BROTHER & MUCH RESPECT!

-Aaron R Smith

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
No idea! LOL, sorry brother... but I honestly don't know. Maybe LH?​

I've fallen into the trap of bodyweight ambition preparation in the past, and it rendered my physique... ahem, less than optimal! LOL!

I am going to approach the triad of shows this season by simply trying to mold my physique into what looks the best, and then battle in whatever class I stumble into.

I've given myself ample time this year as well, almost double the contest prep of any other show since I won Teen Nationals a few years ago. (I'm only 22)

THANKS FOR WRITING BROTHER & MUCH RESPECT!

-Aaron R Smith

Thats good to think about. I was planning on shooting for 3 national qualifiers later on in the year and was planning on going light heavy, but hell, it would make more sense to go with what looks best as opposed to trying and making a certain class...

And is that lehigh valley the npc show attached to the keysone classic ifbb show?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know this Aaron fella, he posts at some weirdo company's website. USP, or something?

I heard they are both totally cool.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so AAron,
let me get this straight.............

you are involved with AI and USP and who else?

DAMN IMPRESSIVE BUSINESS-MAN and PHYSIQUE! :thumbsup:

AlphaAnabolic

AlphaAnabolic

Awards
Lookin sick, Big A!! Good to see you over here too!
Hey bro, thanks! I will have the new forum up very very soon.

You're pictures still amaze me brother, what have you been up to?

-A

AlphaAnabolic

AlphaAnabolic

Awards
Damn big guy. Legs are lookin huge from the side.
JayHawkk,

I like the name bro, and thank for the props. I used to say my legs just 'grew' with ease (relative to the work exerted and focused on all other muscle groups) but, last year I pulled out the ole' workout journals, and for the first 3 years of weight-training, I KILLED my legs, lol.

I guess I have always found a certain amount of pleasure in inflicting pain upon myself. I can remember when I was 18 and 19, crushing legs, coming home the summer after I grad' from the gym, eating 200g carbs, and passing out on my bed! I loved those days brother, I wouldn't get fat, lmao!

Thanks for coming by.

-A

AlphaAnabolic

AlphaAnabolic

Awards
Thats good to think about. I was planning on shooting for 3 national qualifiers later on in the year and was planning on going light heavy, but hell, it would make more sense to go with what looks best as opposed to trying and making a certain class...

And is that lehigh valley the npc show attached to the keysone classic ifbb show?
Yes, Craigh Johnson (Founder/co-owner of AB-ulous healthy meals, sponsor of Jay Cutler) promotes and runs that show. I attended the show with Jay last year, and I was so impressed with Craigh, the judging panel, and the brevity and organization of the show, I knew I had to be a part of such a class act operation. We all went out the evening for dinner at Friday's, lmao, you should have seen the waitress look at JJ. I didn't get home that night until past 4:00am, no money for hotel, LOL!!!

-A

AlphaAnabolic

AlphaAnabolic

Awards
I know this Aaron fella, he posts at some weirdo company's website. USP, or something?

I heard they are both totally cool.
Who is THIS??? Pffft... shoot, thank goodness I'm not admin on this board too, or I would BAN YOU FOR LIFE!!!

LOL, hey bro! How are you? Guess what I got in the mail today from a certain wonderful Jacob the Jeweler? hehe!

-Aaron R Smith, Mullet's rule!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who is THIS??? Pffft... shoot, thank goodness I'm not admin on this board too, or I would BAN YOU FOR LIFE!!!

LOL, hey bro! How are you? Guess what I got in the mail today from a certain wonderful Jacob the Jeweler? hehe!

-Aaron R Smith, Mullet's rule!
Don't remind me. My jewels always take longer because of living in Canada!

AlphaAnabolic

AlphaAnabolic

Awards
so AAron,
let me get this straight.............

you are involved with AI and USP and who else?

DAMN IMPRESSIVE BUSINESS-MAN and PHYSIQUE! :thumbsup:
Hey bro, thanks...

I am affiliated/sponsored by/supported through compensatory methods by:

-Island Supplements
-Anabolic Innovations
-USP Labs
-Nimbus Nutrition
-JayCutler.com
-Max Muscle
-Black Dragon Labs
-and, I am on 40g carbs right now, so I can't remember the others.

Thanks for stopping by... it does pose some road-blocks running an online training & health consultation business, fulfilling all duties required from sponsors, administrating Jay Cutler's myspace, answering emails, training for 3 back-to-back contests, and at-home responsibilities, but I am having the time of my life!

It's because of forums and places of discussion like this, that keep my motivated, and that is the truth!

-Aaron R Smith

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Aaron is in such high demand we all have to share him :)

But I am glad to as he is TRULY one of the VERY most unique and generous people I have ever known in my life. He is the real deal.

CROWLER

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
HERE HE IS!! HAHHA

This is my brotha from anotha motha!!

Aaron is an awesome guy and a Great business man for sure! There is no doubt that he will place HIGH at these show he will be doing!
This is the man who taught me how to pose and look polished doing it! And now after on show had judges complimenting me on my posing!! Yeah Aaron is the real deal!

Big A DOGG and I will have a little something special for you guys after this weekend!! REMEMBER AARON 11-1 Sat!! HAHA

I saw him from before he started his diet all the way through, i dont believe my eyes half the time he has put a lot of work and hardship into these shows and it will surly pay off!!

AlphaAnabolic

AlphaAnabolic

Awards
Aaron is in such high demand we all have to share him :)

But I am glad to as he is TRULY one of the VERY most unique and generous people I have ever known in my life. He is the real deal.

CROWLER
Oh you!!!!!

Where is the smiley face blowing a kiss? LOL!

Thank you so much MP! I am part of YOUR TEAM foremost.
-A

AlphaAnabolic

AlphaAnabolic

Awards
HERE HE IS!! HAHHA

This is my brotha from anotha motha!!

Aaron is an awesome guy and a Great business man for sure! There is no doubt that he will place HIGH at these show he will be doing!
This is the man who taught me how to pose and look polished doing it! And now after on show had judges complimenting me on my posing!! Yeah Aaron is the real deal!

Big A DOGG and I will have a little something special for you guys after this weekend!! REMEMBER AARON 11-1 Sat!! HAHA

I saw him from before he started his diet all the way through, i dont believe my eyes half the time he has put a lot of work and hardship into these shows and it will surly pay off!!
Woot Woot, photo-shoot baby! We have to hold it down for the sponsors eh' bro ;)

Ok, I know... I finally got it right on the 4th attemp: Saturday at 11am, lol! See you at my house 10 or 10:30am brother.

-A

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
HEY HEY!!
10 oclock!! He will be at the gym at 10:30 so we need to be there before then!!

You better be DARK hahaha!! Dennis Wolf JR.:woohoo:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Way to get yourself out there. I personally have delt with USP and AI and if they are pulling you then i'd expect nothing but great things in the future.

AlphaAnabolic

AlphaAnabolic

Awards
Way to get yourself out there. I personally have delt with USP and AI and if they are pulling you then i'd expect nothing but great things in the future.

Thank you JH, and I will continue to do everything in my power to reflect well on those who support me and whom I have endless respect for.

-A

AlphaAnabolic

AlphaAnabolic

Awards
Is there any way I can incorporate 2 entire stuffed crust DiGiorno Pizzas into my contest prep right now?

LMAO! Anabolic Pump right! ;)

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Hey man havent talked much lately on the boards. But good luck with the shows. I saaw Cutler last year at the New Englands and was a great guy to talk to back stage. Glkad to see yo have someone great like him to work with.

Yo buff what up man, just had my surgery yesterday. Man I can't wait to put my weight back on. This sucks the New Englands are in like 3 weeks and the only reason I am going is I am supposed to be handing out some tropheys. Which I guess is better than not being on stage at all. I want 220 again dammit. That ****en fluid sack and disc screwed me good for a year

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
HAHA very true ripped!! Before you hand out the trophey you should strip down and pose against the winner!!
Email me dude we need to talk

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
HAHA YES Aaron the pizza will not harm you with AP HAHAH :pizza:

dalvare1

dalvare1

Awards
You look GREAT! Cant wait you are going to dominate the stage once you are dialed in.

AlphaAnabolic

AlphaAnabolic

Awards
You look GREAT! Cant wait you are going to dominate the stage once you are dialed in.
Thanks bro... phew, I'm just hunry, you knwo? I want that pizza avatar... I'm goign to eat my laptop!

YO BUFF: Hey man, thanks for stopping over the other night. I'm RPM dreamin' baby! HEHE!

Shoot me a quick e-mail so we can get everything situated for the shoot. I mean, just to make sure we both bring the items we're supposed to and what not. THANKS!

Hey Ripped: Thanks for stopping by bro, I'm going to be coming around good ole' AM a lot more.

-A

:pizza:

AlphaAnabolic

AlphaAnabolic

Awards
HAD AN AWESOME PHOTO-SHOOT WITH FELLOW FORUM FAMILY MEMBER H-BOMB THIS WEEKEND!!!

I just got done with a photo shoot over the weekend for some sponsors, and it was a blast!!! VERY HARD to get a pump on 30g of carbs though, LMAO!!!!

Oh well, after my shows I think I'm going to eat about... 7 cheese cakes and about 13 BAJA FRESH BURRITOS!​

Note: The skull cap, bwa-ha-ha!!!

Thanks & Respect,

-Aaron

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lookin great bro! I'm loving the pics of you and Big H!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Aaron you look sick!! Man i only wish that i looked have decent on that day.

Anyways man you look awesome your goning to be taking names and kicking A!!!!

Dont you worry bout those cheesecakes man they will come to you!!

AlphaAnabolic

AlphaAnabolic

Awards
Aaron you look sick!! Man i only wish that i looked have decent on that day.

Anyways man you look awesome your goning to be taking names and kicking A!!!!

Dont you worry bout those cheesecakes man they will come to you!!
Heath: Quite simply bro... my my humble yet best opinion; you are the single most generous and potential filled guys I've had the pleasure of getting to know over the course of this season's contest prep. Thank you for everything!!!

:clean:

AlphaAnabolic

AlphaAnabolic

Awards
Here I am pale, flat, small... at 3 weeks from show #1 & 6 weeks from show #3.

-ARS

AlphaAnabolic

AlphaAnabolic

Awards
Here are my weakest pictures... I can only hope I improve within the next few weeks; especially once I get something called CARBS AND TAN!!!!!!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Aaron!! I feel the same way about you bro!! Nationals here comes Aaron!

Dude those pics are far from weak!!

You will look great man no worries!

AlphaAnabolic

AlphaAnabolic

Awards
Thanks Aaron!! I feel the same way about you bro!! Nationals here comes Aaron!

Dude those pics are far from weak!!

You will look great man no worries!

NOW THOSE GUYS LOOK FAMILIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
HMMMM.....?????

Who is that whimp with little weights!!! HAHA

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Aaron --- can't believe I am so late to this party! Bah! Excuse me.

Lookin amazing bro --- you should do fantastic at the show. Have all the cheesecake you want after the show, you deserve it!

I'll be right here with ya my man.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I need a posing coach Aaron, where the heck are you in Ohio ?

AlphaAnabolic

AlphaAnabolic

Awards
I need a posing coach Aaron, where the heck are you in Ohio ?
I'm in the HUGE metropolis of Canton, LOL! It's the football hall of fame city, and the home of the legen known as Aaron R Smith, IFBB wannabe, HAHAHA!

I would love to work with you, I believe Heath can vouch for my posing coaching.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Already Directed her to the WEBSITE AARON!!!!

nutratroy

nutratroy

Awards
Hmmm, upon futher review of the pics.....ur well flat!

that that grainy look you got going on in your thighs is SIMPLY AMAZING BRO!

haha...I am so glad we will be coming to your show;)....how ya feelin' bro?

I can't believe I popped my cherry on your thread here...lol.
Seriously looking really good bro. You will be fine. For being depleted, you look great! That's a good sign beef!

AlphaAnabolic

AlphaAnabolic

Awards

Seriously looking really good bro. You will be fine. For being depleted, you look great! That's a good sign beef!
YOU ARE COMING??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! YEAHHH BRO!!!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

WELCOME to the board, GREAT to have you posting here.

Do me a favor and when you are at the show and Aaron hits his double bi shot yell out

CROWLER LOVES YOU!!!!!!!!!!! :djparty:

CROWLER

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Crowler If nutra doesnt i WILL!!!!!

nutratroy

nutratroy

Awards
HAHA...for sure! Back double bi it is!!
Crowler, thanks for the welcome!

God, just think...I actually knew this kid back when or before he ever started!!!!
You have come a long way BEEF!!

BTW- Aaron, did you ever tell these lads about your "show of strenght" at the MD booth?..LMAO

AlphaAnabolic

AlphaAnabolic

Awards
HAHA...for sure! Back double bi it is!!
Crowler, thanks for the welcome!

God, just think...I actually knew this kid back when or before he ever started!!!!
You have come a long way BEEF!!

BTW- Aaron, did you ever tell these lads about your "show of strenght" at the MD booth?..LMAO
NO :( Because....... I can't tell the story without the video!!!
BWA-HA-HA!!!

Nutra: WHICH SHOW(S) are you coming to???