Experienced Lifters Log/Spring Break training

Proteinpowda

Awards
So I've contemplated this for a bit and I"ve decided that I'm going to keep quite a detailed log of the next 3 months of my training/eating. I'll keep it on a daily basis and display both my workout for the day and my food log for the day.
There are a few reasons I'm doing this:
One is that I would possibly like to compete some day and I'm sure you all have a ton of knowledge and experience to share and can help me when I err. Next is of course motivation. And third is for the newbies.
Here are the basics: I'm about 3 weeks off a massive bulking cycle. I went from about 210 to 245 in about 8 weeks. My strength and size went up all across the board. The guns are currently at 18..but my waist is 39 (40.5 around umbilicus). I finally broke the 18" arm barrier though.
So my bodyfat is up there. I did small amounts of interval training while bulking so that I would not feel like **** and it paid off. Whereas before I felt like crap, heavy, and sluggish at 225, I feel pretty damn good now at 245.
Oh I'm also 6 foot and 22 y/o and have been lifting for ~6 years.
The currentl plan is to continue my maintenance program until the first week of January when I'll drop my calories, end PCT, and start cutting.
My max lifts are currently:
Bench 375 for 1 rep or 350 for ~3
Squats 385 for a double
Deadlifts 405 for 3 or 4.
Overhead standing military press I do 185-190lbs for 3 sets of 3 with 3 minute rest intervals.
Those are the main lifts I have kept track of lately. Other ones: 6 months ago I was doings dips with about 160-170lbs attached for one or two reps. I'm currently stronger but weight more.

My legs are weak. I learned my lesson the last time when I was cutting and started running 20 miles/week and/or doing 30 minutes on the eliptical. My squat and deadlift SANK to the floor.

My diet lately has been horrible. I haven't kept a food log since the summer and I can't remember my last clean day which is pretty odd considering I was damn clean for years. I guess I just needed a break. I'm back to keeping a food log at the moment. Ever notice how easy it is for us meatheads to just slip back into eating clean again?
Other things: I'm a senior one semester away from a degree in kinesiology. I'm also pre-med.

Here we go:

Currently: Doing PCT and maintenance. I just started the food log again today so I'll be keeping it at ~4000 kcals. I could go higher but since it's winter break I'm not very active at the moment.
As far as training I'm doing more of a strength training program. I don't have a specific one at the moment: I just go into the gym and do what I feel like doing. I've been at this long enough.

Todays Workout:

Chest Supported rows - 180lbs 3 reps for one set. 170lbs for 2 sets of 3 reps.
3 minute rest intervals between sets.
Flat Bench - Warmup
Then 350 for 2 reps, 355 for 2 reps. Tryed 380 and failed.
3 minute rest intervals between sets.
Reverse curls 60lbs 3 sets of 5
And Tricep Pressdown 3 sets of 5 at 110lbs.
Those two were supersetted with 90 seconds between each set.
Then 10 minutes of interval training on the treadmill.
I'll post the food log at the end of the day.

Proteinpowda

Awards
Ok since I did not wake up until noon today I sorta missed caloric quota.
Anyway if noone reads this at least it's good way to keep track of myself.
Oh here's a current pic
And todays log:
Berries 110
Chicken 130 240
Banana 110 350
Oatmeal 300 650
Pro 130 780
Lifesavers 420 1200
Pro 130 1330
Rice 340 1670
Chicken 130 1800
Apple 70 1870
Chicken 130 2000
Turkeys 220 2220
Berries 70 2290
Almonds 340 2630
Veggies 90 2720
Chicken 150 2870
Beer 100 2970
Chicken 130 3100

Bad parts: The beer. I'm getting rid of the last two in my house and I think one or two servings of alcohol a day or at least wine (which I normally drink) has enough beneficial properties to warrant drinking it.
The lifesavers? My farewell to all the crap food I've been eating. They were eaten RIGHT after my workout though in lieu of putting dextrose in my protein shake.
Other than that: Need more fruit and veggies.

Attachments

Chuck

Awards
Since you're no longer a vegetarian I see that the chicken is probably making you feel like a gourmet dieter haha. You do have a very impressive diet...you could try mixing the oatmeal with wheat germ (66/33) - that's what I'm having for breakfast everyday of my cutting cycle. I'm putting together my diet right now, which is to begin when the holidays are over.
PS- Those 'beneficial' properties from the beer come from research studies sponsored by the beer companies :)