Photos Next weekend??

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to take photos next weekend. I wanted to look the best for the shots without messing up my training sceme so much. Im currently doing UD 2.0.

those who aren't familiar

Depletion mon tues weds
thursday AM:cardio thurs morning
thursday PM:full body 6-8 reps
Friday Carb up
Sat: Power workout (full body)with 10+ maintenance cals
Sun: Maintenance cals -10%

I was probably going to do the same as normal, maybe start taking taraxatone 3 days prior to pictures.

would friday or saturday be better for pictures? or even sunday?

Also should i carb up with cleaner foods?

Thanks

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
if you want to look let your best don't work out your legs for at least a week before, it will destroy your striations

i posted about sh*tloading a while back in this forum ... that's my preferred method .. take a peek at it

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
well, i dont think i'll be taking any pictures of my legs, maybe just for my personal use. The main pictures are actually for a cd cover.

I'll check your post on **** loading, i gather thats an all out eating fest. how many hours prior to the shots do you do this?

Thanks glen

drumirvin

Awards
Hey Glen...
I have used s***loading for the past three years when I first read about it through Zilla and Skip. My question for you is this. The last time I used it (April) I filled out EXTREMELY fast, too fast. Now, I have three years of experience and all of a sudden my body responded differently. Are you completely depleted or do you have a wee bit of carbs through the week. This go around I tried a semi-traditional, semi S***load on Friday nite starting at 2:00 AM. Water was depleted by "special" means; all the rules followed...except for being depleted completely this time. I pulled a second place out light heavy's but fill that if my timing would have been on I could have took it. I like the pre carb up...nothing special (Vitargo, yams) and I keep the carbs on the lower side. The reason for the questions is I have another show coming up and am going to try it again...this time start at 4:00 or 5:00 AM. I know, I know, I know...you need a trial run. But I was just curious if you have ever had a "change" in how you responded. Certain things like Clen, diuretic timing and insulin usage (which I am not using this time) seem to change each outcome...I seem to be going on and on..but hopefull you get what I am asking.
Thanks,
Drum