Jjohn's contest prep. 1 year preparation!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Here is a journal I will try to update as much as I can. You will be notified of my diet, weight, stats, supplements and pics. I will also do logs of supplements at the same time, and this will also be included here. Not as much details, but you will have usefull info on what supps I am taking/testing. I want to prepare a long time in advance for an upcoming competition in May( no date fixed yet ). This will be my second contest, and should be an extremely long thread. So please do not post stupidities, as this could be a good read for anyone who would like to know how natural bodybuilding can lead to good results, even if you do not have good genetics. (like me) I will post some previous pics I have at my computer. Please feel free to request any info you would like.

Peace!

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Brent has met his match!! :box:

P.S. Amazing...You look EXACTLY the way I pictured you!

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
That's Brent's slightly bigger brother... leave him alone!

Looking good John, keepin puttin on that mass and eat like a tiger!

Brent has met his match!! :box:

P.S. Amazing...You look EXACTLY the way I pictured you!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
That's Brent's slightly bigger brother... leave him alone!

Looking good John, keepin puttin on that mass and eat like a tiger!
For 18 years old, I am pretty proud of my progress. Thanks for your support not_big_enuf. This is supposed to be something motivating, not to insult people. So please keep this positive and constructive.

Thanks

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I do work hard, and eat very clean ;) I appreciate your support ;)

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For 18 years old, I am pretty proud of my progress. Thanks for your support not_big_enuf. This is supposed to be something motivating, not to insult people. So please keep this positive and constructive.

Thanks
Relax man, you know we're only joking. You look good for being 18, but I suggest staying away from all the prohormones and designer steriods at your age....

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/569034-post13.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/557720-post57.html

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Relax man, you know we're only joking. You look good for being 18, but I suggest staying away from all the prohormones and designer steriods at your age....

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/569034-post13.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/557720-post57.html
Yea I know, it's just that some should do constructive comments and encouragements instead of kicking them in the nuts. And no, I do not take pro-hormones and stuff. I did, but it's a thing of the past. I learned with my mistakes. I am on:

Purple wraath
X-Factor
Ecdysten
Jungle Warfare(Just started today)
Multi
Whey

2nd quote: Sorry, I meant hyperdrol !

SHADOW2492

Awards
Yea I know, it's just that some should do constructive comments and encouragements instead of kicking them in the nuts. And no, I do not take pro-hormones and stuff. I did, but it's a thing of the past. I learned with my mistakes. I am on:

Purple wraath
X-Factor
Ecdysten
Jungle Warfare(Just started today)
Multi
Whey

2nd quote: Sorry, I meant hyperdrol !
Hi I noticed on another thread you asked if anyone else is from Ottawa, Here I am, LOL PS looking good for any age.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
good abs. thats the quest im on any useful tips will be utilized by me. cheers

yeah stay natural for a long long long time. mayeb dont ever use androgens but i wouldnt put an anbolics into by body(not even test boosters intill i was 25 if i were you.get a good foundation built

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Indeed. foundation.
Build up to a plateau. Once you're at the appropriate age. Bust it.
Slow 'n Steady Gains. Slow 'n Steady Big.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Why do your pics look photoshopped???
I had to reduce size but I did not modify the pics.

Thanks for the encouragement. I do not take any hormone precursors now, and will never touch them, because as I stated in other threads, it gives me a lot of acne. X-F is a good product I am using now. I get oily skin, but almost no acne. Tha first pic is when I tried a PH and you see the acne? That's what I mean.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
It sucks man.

If you are that worried about acne - I would stay away from the AI's too.
I get pretty bad breakouts on them too.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
July 4

I will use that method of updating posts and will post measures and weight tomorrow morning when waking up. It will be more accurate, and constant. You will notice that I am not going for strenght training here, as I have had 2 hernias already. I am looking to isolate the muscle, and really go high intensity without sacrificing the quality of the rep. Okay. So today I did:

Barbell Squats 135, 155, 155 8 reps
Stiff leg deadlifts 145, 165, 165 8 reps
Leg extensions 70, 210, 195, then 30 static with 90 (8 reps)
Standing calf raises machine 2 x 30 reps (in, out, parallel)

I decided to do legs by itself as it requires a lot of energy, and you are able to push 100% all the way.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I had to reduce size but I did not modify the pics.

Thanks for the encouragement. I do not take any hormone precursors now, and will never touch them, because as I stated in other threads, it gives me a lot of acne. X-F is a good product I am using now. I get oily skin, but almost no acne. Tha first pic is when I tried a PH and you see the acne? That's what I mean.
Sooooo the only reason you stopped taking PH's was because of the acne?? That should have been the least of your problems.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Sooooo the only reason you stopped taking PH's was because of the acne?? That should have been the least of your problems.
At that time, all I cared was to get bigger, but I then realized I was wrong, and started to hang out in forums, and found it's very unhealthy to do this, and at this age. So I stopped definetly.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
look good bro, back looks wide, you need to add some size to your legs but other than that keep up the hardwork

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
So if I'm not mistaken your picture with the acne was when you were 16 right? If so you mean to tell me you started taking shet at 16?????

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
So if I'm not mistaken your picture with the acne was when you were 16 right? If so you mean to tell me you started taking shet at 16?????

He never admitted to being the sharpest tool in the shed.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that was dumb, I admit it. Now, I can't go back. Can we close that discussion now? I am trying to be serious, and do the best I can with what I have now. Come on guys, I want to do a nice thread please. So please, if you have nothing good to post, do not post it here. Thanks.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, that was dumb, I admit it. Now, I can't go back. Can we close that discussion now? I am trying to be serious, and do the best I can with what I have now. Come on guys, I want to do a nice thread please. So please, if you have nothing good to post, do not post it here. Thanks.
I wish you luck on your endeavour and sincerely wish you obtain your goals, just as I wish most people success and to obtain their goals as well.

On a side note, respect is a reciprocating process John. One who shows respect to his peers is in turn treated with respect. Posting 700+ times in one month for the sole purpose of getting free supplements is not respectful. It is not respectful or fair to other members, and it is not respectful to Admin. It is selfish,
and ignorant to believe that members are automatically going to show you respect because at this point, in your log, you wish to start making relevant posts after you started a countless number of irrelevant thread and made a countless number of irrelevant posts.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I wish you luck on your endeavour and sincerely wish you obtain your goals, just as I wish most people success and to obtain their goals as well.

On a side note, respect is a reciprocating process John. One who shows respect to his peers is in turn treated with respect. Posting 700+ times in one month for the sole purpose of getting free supplements is not respectful. It is not respectful or fair to other members, and it is not respectful to Admin. It is selfish,
and ignorant to believe that members are automatically going to show you respect because at this point, in your log, you wish to start making relevant posts after you started a countless number of irrelevant thread and made a countless number of irrelevant posts.
agree 100%

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I decided to be a goldmember, and now I am looking for points and rep.
I think that surmises your sole purpose on this board. I cannot prevent you from getting the former but I can guarantee you will never get the latter from me.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
:box:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
But Joe Dirt - all my posts are irrelevant.
:blink:

I guess it's the big boobs that distract everyone from that fact.
:icon_lol:

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Did you post 700 times last month? I couldn't even make up that much BS....

But Joe Dirt - all my posts are irrelevant.
:blink:

I guess it's the big boobs that distract everyone from that fact.
:icon_lol:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure...

I've posted more since the supp thing came around. I will admit that.

It's not been my goal to get supps. (I do love them though.)

I've just posted in more threads I wouldn't have before. All the "is my cycle OK?" and "will XXX supp give me gyno" and "I got creatine in my eye - will my balls fall off" have given me recourse to respond to flame the various "folks" we have on this forum.

Seriously - I've given advice in threads I would have given up on.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
So you're a little postwhore too!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bah... jk... like night and day... note that you said you're posting advice and not random crap like others have. Post on whore... and stopping oogling my calves!

I'm not sure...

I've posted more since the supp thing came around. I will admit that.

It's not been my goal to get supps. (I do love them though.)

I've just posted in more threads I wouldn't have before. All the "is my cycle OK?" and "will XXX supp give me gyno" and "I got creatine in my eye - will my balls fall off" have given me recourse to respond to flame the various "folks" we have on this forum.

Seriously - I've given advice in threads I would have given up on.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Look at you 2 post whores, high jackin poor johns thread. NBE I think you should change the color of ur nets to red, it would be more sexy :rofl:

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
While I do find a certain amount of amusement from this thread, lets try and get it back on topic...:hammer:

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
While I do find a certain amount of amusement from this thread, lets try and get it back on topic...:hammer:
Quite right JB. Just something I'm wondering that is on topic, JJohn how much lean mass have you gained naturally since you stopped using 'roids?

points+1

massmonster

Awards
  • Established
Dude! That tan freaks me out. What are your stats? No insult, you are looking good and lean, but very stringy. I'm guessing you are quite tall or lacking mass. Prolly a degree of both.

RollinOn22s

Awards
Hi jjohn,

This is my first post here, but Ive been lurking for a while. I couldnt help but ask some questions when I came upon this thread.

- How did you do in that 1st competition? I commend you for working up the resolve to compete, but it looks like you're on stage at ~12% BF with very little muscle. Not that you look 'bad', but not what I would say 'competition-shape'.

-As for your claim for bad genetics..judging by your pics you actually do have a decent frame, but havent put in the time/effort to build a good amount of quality mass. You seem to be on the right track now though, so Ill leave it at that.

-You mentioned you've had 2 hernias...were they from lifting? Surely you did not incur these injuries from squatting 155lbs? Have you had surgery to fix them? I'd suggest asking your doctor about the reinforcment mesh to precent any of these types of injuries in the future.

This should allow you to work heavy leg training into your routine, which sould be essential for packing quality lean mass onto your somewhat skinny physique.

-You seem to be taking the insults directed toward you in stride, which is an exemplary demonstration of your resolve to start posting quality rather than the outright chaff you're known for. Like I said Ive been a lurker for quite a while, but even I noticed that as soon as this 'gold membership' became available your name was synonomous with crappy, one line posts. Whether this was an effort to get free supplements or just a lack of cognitive skill remains a mystery, but to be 18, admitting to cycling PH's at 16, obviously post whoring and then starting a 'contest prep' thread and expecting respect and admiration from other board members deserves a virtual slap in the mouth I would say.

Good to see you're being good natured about it, good luck with the contest!!

Rollin'

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if you should be called "rollin" or "trollin" but I'm repping your ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi jjohn,

This is my first post here, but Ive been lurking for a while. I couldnt help but ask some questions when I came upon this thread.

- How did you do in that 1st competition? I commend you for working up the resolve to compete, but it looks like you're on stage at ~12% BF with very little muscle. Not that you look 'bad', but not what I would say 'competition-shape'.

-As for your claim for bad genetics..judging by your pics you actually do have a decent frame, but havent put in the time/effort to build a good amount of quality mass. You seem to be on the right track now though, so Ill leave it at that.

-You mentioned you've had 2 hernias...were they from lifting? Surely you did not incur these injuries from squatting 155lbs? Have you had surgery to fix them? I'd suggest asking your doctor about the reinforcment mesh to precent any of these types of injuries in the future.

This should allow you to work heavy leg training into your routine, which sould be essential for packing quality lean mass onto your somewhat skinny physique.

-You seem to be taking the insults directed toward you in stride, which is an exemplary demonstration of your resolve to start posting quality rather than the outright chaff you're known for. Like I said Ive been a lurker for quite a while, but even I noticed that as soon as this 'gold membership' became available your name was synonomous with crappy, one line posts. Whether this was an effort to get free supplements or just a lack of cognitive skill remains a mystery, but to be 18, admitting to cycling PH's at 16, obviously post whoring and then starting a 'contest prep' thread and expecting respect and admiration from other board members deserves a virtual slap in the mouth I would say.

Good to see you're being good natured about it, good luck with the contest!!

Rollin'