3 days out

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Here are my pics 3 days out. Flattened out this week as you would expect. Today was the last training day with cardio. Im resting tomorrow and friday hoping my legs will come out more. All the cardio seems to blur all my leg definition for sure. Im going to start carbing up Friday mid mourning. Thats all for now.

Maybe I will see some of you fellas down in INDY!!!

Attachments

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Looks good bro.. good work..I see what your saying about the legs looking a little blurred def some muscle there for sure ... Im sure the carbs will do the rest of the work. You should be able to kick some ass.

Here is my pic 3 days out. :donut:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup: Really good. Looking solid and firm. Wait till you carb up, you will be in heaven

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
omg i know i am stoked to carb up!!! Im gonna start eating carbs every 2 hours starting at noon tomorrow, sweet potatoes, raisins, and bananas. Bright and early saturday mourning I will eat some more bananas, raisins, sweet taters....two hours out from prejuding I am gonna eat some chocolate covered almonds, reeses cups, twinkies, and some other tastey treats I bought:) So I am doing a very conservative sh!t load in a sense. Also going to take a small glass of grape juice with added salt in it as glen said it rips the veins out. :woohoo:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Grape juice, or wine is also pretty good for vascularity.

Good luck

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looking good, shed that water in your legs and you will rock!!! Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo:

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
rysigpi, easy on the fruit tomm bro. Dont eat to many bannanas. I would eat white potatoes instead. But I am looking forward to your pics bro. Drop me an email today so I can see what you are up to for Friday food. later bro

By the way loking great

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
omg i know i am stoked to carb up!!! Im gonna start eating carbs every 2 hours starting at noon tomorrow, sweet potatoes, raisins, and bananas. Bright and early saturday mourning I will eat some more bananas, raisins, sweet taters....two hours out from prejuding I am gonna eat some chocolate covered almonds, reeses cups, twinkies, and some other tastey treats I bought:) So I am doing a very conservative sh!t load in a sense. Also going to take a small glass of grape juice with added salt in it as glen said it rips the veins out. :woohoo:

WTF is up with the candy! Thats not a good choice! Candy has sodium and you will retain even more water! be a good boy till the night show is over!

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
WTF is up with the candy! Thats not a good choice! Candy has sodium and you will retain even more water! be a good boy till the night show is over!
read glens little tid-bit about sh!tloading. I am water restricted so the sodium will do nothing more than make me more vascular. (I hope!)

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
I would also hold off on the candy bud, maybe just 1 thing before the stage, but the grape juice alone will be fine. Don't take a chance on it bro. I have tried it before and it can hurt you.

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
I would also hold off on the candy bud, maybe just 1 thing before the stage, but the grape juice alone will be fine. Don't take a chance on it bro. I have tried it before and it can hurt you.
Okay, I will do that then.

heres fridays plan.

I gotta go sit at work and chill....i will check back later around 5ish!! lata

Attachments

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
bro let me ask you, do you have your meals cooked already? If you have enough chicken I would stick to that bud, you want no sodium whatsoever in your diet at this point, nun, zilch nothing. I am not trying to get you all worked up man you have came this far and are ready, but sodium the day before a show is a no-no. Everything else is ok, you could up the Carbs if you want and just do the chicken. The protein will just keep you full, All you should be eating tomm is carbs carbs carbs. You will feel bloated but trust me when you wake up saturday you will be jacked and shredded. The reason I have commented on the sweet potatoes is I have seen them **** some people up. White potatoes work best.

No sodium get rid of tuna man.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes indeed no sodium, will make you smoother than a baby's arse. Ripped and Fnf are telling ya good.

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
the tuna is low sodium tuna and is 35 mg for 2 ounces. The lowest sodium containing chicken that I could find in this town was 75 mg sodium for 3 ounces (uncooked) chicken.....so I thought the tuna was a better way to go......it tastes horrid...I dont mind regular tuna at all....this low sodium stuff is like eating cotton and dirt :trout:

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BAH !!! the contest is SAT, suck it up and Just do IT (insert ahnald voice) No for real, take ripped1 advice fresh food is better costly yes but when you come in first it will be worth it, and good luck for your show, i cannot even go, money talks and I need new tires for my black beauty. My coach will be there -Abiu Feliz, as he is prepping a good associate of mine. You are so close, so do not ruin it with any unknowns bro...

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
brother, you need to buy some chicken breats whole and broil them, canned food is a nono. stay away from taht asap. Go get some breats. DOnt forget tomm. is more about carbs so eat some chicken but no tuna. eat carbs from the minute you wake up.

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
brother, you need to buy some chicken breats whole and broil them, canned food is a nono. stay away from taht asap. Go get some breats. DOnt forget tomm. is more about carbs so eat some chicken but no tuna. eat carbs from the minute you wake up.

All fresh whole chicken breasts I every see at the store have much more sodium than this low sodium canned tuna. Am I wrong here?

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the lowest ones I found in town had 75mg per 3 ounce serving. They were fresh chicken breasts and had sodium. Im like wtf....its all that "enhanced with a 5% blend of juices" BS!!!!!! friggin salt!!!

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Im going to the store right now. Im pissed about this sodium thing.........

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
lookin ripped bro. best of luck at the contest. give em hell! :woohoo:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, never realized how much sodium is in chicken...Tried the 99% lean turkey?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
They sell low sodium tuna, and I was too bored from tuna, I just boiled chichen breasts in distilled water. That way you have no extra sodium man. I did a 4 day carb up, while cutting gradually water(22 cups, 11, 6, 0, 0) I was eating 7 bananas a day, yams, and 21 rice cakes with 2 chicken breasts. Water was limited, so the carb up, sodium depletion, nd dehydration made muscles ripped and very nice. I had 1/2 pack of reese's pieces before pre-judging, and it really helped bring out vascularity. It's your diet, and go with what you feel right. Just go very slow on the chocolate as you cant flush it down with water!!:bb: Good luck!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
looking great buddy.

I know you have worked VERY hard. I am proud of you.
I am not going to get into the sodium or no sodium debate. Stick with what your game plan was from the beginning.

It was logically thought out so don't go changing things now at the last minute while you are not thinking correctly from low carbs.

I know pros who do it low/no sodium and some who do the opposite. It depends upon your water manipulation, sodium manipulation etc.
Like I say stick to what your plan was

Go get em and have FUN

CROWLER

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you look great good luck bro. btw what weight division are you entering?

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the support everyone!!!

I will be in the heavyweight novice! Doh!! to being 6'2" tall!!!! oh well :nutkick:

smlfam

Awards
Looking great buddy....What contest are you doing? will have to come and root you on.

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
For the chicken without sodium try a butcher shop, I know its kind of late now but for future reference. They generally don't add any juice. Good luck man, I'm at Purdue and was gonna come to the show, but I have to work. Looking good though, go kick some a$$.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
For the chicken without sodium try a butcher shop, I know its kind of late now but for future reference. They generally don't add any juice. Good luck man, I'm at Purdue and was gonna come to the show, but I have to work. Looking good though, go kick some a$$.
If you are at Purdue, why don't you just give him some chicken? Sorry I couldn't help it.

CROWLER

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
thats what i kinda figured...DOH!!!! Definately next time. I am doing the NPC indianapolis championships....just trying to do the best I can!!! :woohoo: :bb:

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
how ytou feeling bro, sorry I want around last night. I wanted to tell you that when you broil or boil the chicken it removes allot sodium. Hey bro you are there and getting ready for tomm. Do what you know and keep me updated. You have enough stress on your shoulder. Good luck and kick ass.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Dont forget to post some pics dude, we want to see you tear the stage

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so how much are you weighing right now? keep it up you are almost there i'm sure it will be worth it.

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Im back!! What an experience! It was so much fun and I definately learned a lot. I did not place top five which was no real surprise...I was the youngest there and the tallest....YAY:bruce1: ahaha

I thought I had a shot at placing 4th or 5th but the judges thought otherwise. There was 9 in my class i do believe. I weighed in at 193.6 pounds the mourning of the show. I was somewhat frustrated as prejudging was going to start at 11am, but it was well after noon, closer to 1 by the time we got started....grrrrrrrrrrrr

The pics on the digital camera came out terrible, but I got vid of the prejudging and my night routine. Also had my mom take a bunch of snaps with a disposable camera for the night show as the digi cam was being ultra g@y. Thanks for tlal the support and I will tell you this. It has lite a fire under my ass like something fierce. On the ride back I already got my clean bulk all planned for the summer :twisted:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
HEY Great to hear it buddy. Sounds like a great time.

Well you have now joined the ranks of probably .05% of the other people on this board. Congrats and TONS of respect to you.

CROWLER

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Congrats, bro. In a few years I hope to join you in being one of the few...

BTW, how tall are you?

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Congrats gou. Not placing is still better in my book than not being there at all. You had the balls and the body to be there in the first place, that's what counts. Next time you'll be in the top 5 :)

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Oh im already planning on next year!! I am 6'2" :jaw: . I weighed myself just awhile ago. I have gained 14 pounds since weigh in yesterday mourning....and I have only peed like 2 times today instaed of the normal 22....maybe im holding some water....:bruce1:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes the same thing I told Apower is the same thing I will tell you now losers see loosing as failing winners see loosing as success because it is the fact that you tried that makes you a winner. It's a saying that has always helped me come back and train even harder after a loss. My coach says you learn alot more from your losses than your wins. You can only get better from her.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
HEY Great to hear it buddy. Sounds like a great time.

Well you have now joined the ranks of probably .05% of the other people on this board. Congrats and TONS of respect to you.

CROWLER

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Congrats bro, I am thrilled to see you are not discouraged. Some people get upset after not placing. You did the hardest thing and was get on stage. Look foprward to your pics and enjoy your week out of the gym.

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Congrats bro, I am thrilled to see you are not discouraged. Some people get upset after not placing. You did the hardest thing and was get on stage. Look foprward to your pics and enjoy your week out of the gym.

Thanks ripped! All it did was lite a fire under my arse and make me want it that much more. I ate kinda crappy yesterday, but I on the drive home I got the new clean bulking diet done and starting it today! Also, I think I will be able to speak in front of my college classes even easier now. There was well over 500 people attending the night show!! :woohoo:

Heres the new diet, may have to tweak cals over the next few weeks, but heres the basics!

Summer diet and lifting routine

Meal-1: 8:00 am (French toast, and mexi-eggs)
2 slices Ezekiel Cinnamon Raisin bread (6/36/0)
1 whole egg (6/1/4.5)
13 egg whites (43/0/0)
1 tbsp pb (4/3/8)
2 tbsp s.f. syrup (0/4/0)
1 slice fat free cheese (4/3/0)
2 tbsp salsa (0/5/0)
2 fish oil (0/0/2)
1 sesamin (0/0/1)
totals: 599.5 kcals, 63p/ 52c/ 15.5f

Meal-2: 10:30 am
1 grapefruit (2/20/0)
1 cup fat free cottage cheese (28/10/0)
1 cup berries (1/18/0)
4 oz tuna (30/0/2)
½ ounce almonds (3/3/7)
2 fish oil (0/0/2)
totals: 559 kcals, 64p/ 51c/ 11f

Meal-3: 1:00 pm
8 oz extra lean ground beef (58/0/6)
3/4 cup brown rice (4/34/1.5)
1 ounces black beans (3/7/0)
¼ cup salsa (0/5/0)
2 oz spinach (1.5/2/0)
2 fish oil (0/0/2)
totals: 537.5 kcals, 65p/ 48c/ 9.5f

Meal-4: 3:30 pm
1 cup oats (10/54/5)
1 large scoop WPI (35/1.5/0)
1 tbsp pb (4/3/8)
1 sesamin (0/0/1)
totals: 559 kcals, 49p/ 58.5c/ 14f

Meal-5: 6 to 6:30 pm
6 oz chicken (48/0/4)
2 oz barilla plus pasta (10/38/1)
1 oz black beans (3/7/0)
1 slice fat free cheese (4/3/0)
¼ cup salsa (0/5/0)
½ tbsp olive oil (0/0/6.5)
totals: 575.5 kcals, 65p/ 53c/ 11.5f

Meal-6: 9 to 9:30 pm
6 oz chicken (48/0/4)
4 oz sweet potato (2/20/0)
2 oz black beans (6/14/0)
3 oz asparagus (2/4/0)
¼ cup salsa (0/5/0)
1 slice f.f. cheese (4/3/0)
½ tbsp olive oil (0/0/6.5)
2 fish oil (0/0/2)
totals: 544.5 kcals, 62p/ 44c/ 12.5f

Meal 7: before bed
1 scoop ultra peptide (23/2.5/.5)
½ cup f.f. cottage cheese (14/5/0)
1 grapefruit (2/20/1)
1 tbsp pb (4/3/8)
1 sesamin (0/0/1)
totals: 388.5 kcals, 43p/ 30.5c/ 10.5f

Daily totals: 3760.5 kcals, 411 g protein, 339 g carbs, 84.5 g fat

Workout days: 3967 kcals, 434 g protein, 366.5 g carbs, 85 g fat

On workout days, whole grain rice cakes or oatmeal (25g carbs) along with 1 scoop ultra peptide post w/o!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good to hear you had a good time!

Now I need more of you fockers to compete so people will forget I ever did.. :D

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
no chance bro, you need to et up on stage agin. N.H. show coming soon. lol

Back to you Rysigpi, enjoy the week of rest. your body has gone thru a beating. But carefull how much crap you put into your body. Sounds like you are right on track for success in your next show. How do you think you looked. How did you end up carbing up on Friday? And did it work, did you dry up and have crazy lines.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Congrats man. I was 3rd place, but we were 3 :rofl: I am still a winner IMO, as not a lot of people can stand diet and discipline like that. Hopefully next year we'll do better!:thumbsup:

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
no chance bro, you need to et up on stage agin. N.H. show coming soon. lol

Back to you Rysigpi, enjoy the week of rest. your body has gone thru a beating. But carefull how much crap you put into your body. Sounds like you are right on track for success in your next show. How do you think you looked. How did you end up carbing up on Friday? And did it work, did you dry up and have crazy lines.

I am taking it easy on the food and eating almost what I put above. I couldnt finish the first two meals I cooked....just got so full!!! On Friday I just ate sweet potatoes and a few raisins every couple hours. I added in bites of chicken, a little pb and a few almonds here and there. I drank about 8 ounces of water all day friday and saturday mourning. I think I looked okay, I just didnt feel conditioned enough...not very vascular. I had crazy lines in my tris and shoulders though. I was very dry though, I didnt sweat a lick backstage whereas everyone else was dripping it all over. I also kinda got shafted as I had someone spray some pam on me but they got it way heavier then I wanted and it blurred some definition. For the night show I used just a small amount of pam and my color was great and I actually looked better on stage....too bad I already ate a big ass meal and drank a **** ton of water before the night show....oh well. Next time I will know to have someone who is not stupid spray me with pam. The second guy who did it knew what he was doing...the first :trout:

Basically next time I will have more size, be more conditioned and will only use a tad bit of shine....

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dude I hate heavy pam users, but the next time ask one of your good friends who you trust to prep you, or ask your MOM, as hella competitiors had their Mom's oiling them up, and spraying them down. Oil can make A BIG difference in appearance, so as they say you live and learn, do not be to hard on your self, just know you did it, and you are A TRUE BB'er...

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
I hate pam all together for myself. it leaves a greasy look. But I tried using a diff tan this yeat and it left me looking white. I have always used pro tan and looked dark just real hard to get even. Thei year I used the dream tan creams, very easy to apply but I needed more than 4 coats.

Look forward to your pics champ

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Man I loved Protan gave me a rich dark look !!! As I tanned for 2 months prior it was icing to a cake... I think I will use almond oil next time as the guest poser Chuck Sanow used it and he looked great, not greasy, but glossy.