NDC endorses bodybuilding competition

1. Registered User

Post NDC endorses bodybuilding competition

2. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    I say GOOD. Why? Because if they are going to call it a drug free comeptition, it better be drug free. Personally I like the NPC. In the NPC the drugs aren't banned; it isn't cheating. But I don't like folks who use all kinds of crap in a competition that is billed as being "natural".
  3. DS Board Rep
    Board Sponsor

If people choose to do anabolics than yes compete in the NPC. It really makes me nuts when I hear guys loading up on stuff to go in a "natural show" If a trophy is that important to you , take mine, they are stored in my house collecting dust. I have been the most satisfied with my performance in shows that i didnt even place in because I competed better than I did prior-that is the real victory here. Unfortunately I know there are going to be people who will continue to compete in natural shows on gear.
    •   

4. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by njmuscle66
    If people choose to do anabolics than yes compete in the NPC. It really makes me nuts when I hear guys loading up on stuff to go in a "natural show" If a trophy is that important to you , take mine, they are stored in my house collecting dust. I have been the most satisfied with my performance in shows that i didnt even place in because I competed better than I did prior-that is the real victory here. Unfortunately I know there are going to be people who will continue to compete in natural shows on gear.
    I feel the same way. I only competed in 1 show, but the medal I got just for competing I value more than the trophy I got for 5th place because I feel that the medal is a better representation of the fact that I competed. The trophy in my eyes represents how I did as arbitrarily judged by a panel of people against other competitors at the show. The medal represents the effort and determination that went with preparing and participating. The medal is a symbol of personal willpower. The trophy is a symbol of how a bunch of strangers evaluated me.
  5. Registered User

Null you have a great head o your shoulders. I liek you cant satnd these morons who bulk up on gear and compete naturally. Grow a set of balls and get on the NPC stage. I lost a placing in 1998 to a guy who entered a R.I Natural show who was jacked, I actually was natural back then. Still shredded to the bone though. But if you are using gear then stick with the NPC. Nothing wrong with the guys who compete naturally I admire their dedication as did allot of people admire me when I stayed clean.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-21-2009, 09:53 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 11:21 AM
  3. PhotoShop Help Needed for New AM.com Bodybuilding Competition
    By vikinginc in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 09:02 AM
  4. First time training for bodybuilding competition
    By futureofbb08 in forum Workout Logs