Best Estrogen Slaying Compound !!!

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I understand Serm's and AI's, but I am looking for something that will really get my estro low, since I know that being an Endomorph I will hold more estro fat due to more receptors etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated, currently I am currently running RXT at 75-100mgs a day, and looking to be conditioned and dry, for my contest...

Thanks all...

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
since this is the contest prep forum i have no problem recommending you use masteron .. 100mg eod .. it will harden the hell outta you assuming you are already under 8-9% and you are around 8 weeks out

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
letro is the AI you're looking for if you want to really crush estrogen.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
It is almost too effective...Estrogen is a necessary hormone for normal muscle growth and fiber elasticity...but if estrogen is the dragon, then letro is the dragon slayer!

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
And your sex-drive ... and your hdl- lipids .... and vascular health ... and your mood, plus immune-response and natural IGF-secretion -although the effects of the steroids on muscle will remain. ;-)

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
And your sex-drive ... and your hdl- lipids .... and vascular health ... and your mood, plus immune-response and natural IGF-secretion -although the effects of the steroids on muscle will remain. ;-)
Are you serious or being serious or sarcastic???:blink:

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
He's serious man, you do need SOME estrogen. That's why if you gonna go letro, I'd dose 0.5mg EOD... ;)

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
He's serious man, you do need SOME estrogen. That's why if you gonna go letro, I'd dose 0.5mg EOD... ;)
Agreed, if you're not using a good amount of aromatizing androgens its overkill at 2.5mg EOD and as its a nonsteroidal AI it will have the sides posted above. You could also consider Aromasin(AKA Exemestane) as its less powerful and is also steroidal. Or as stated above stay with RXT.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
You're a funny mofo Rogue Drone... :)

Isn't it nice when we all agree? Tonight we can turn off our computers knowing our brotherly bodybuilders truly understand us.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
.. you will be far better off using a low dose of an AI and adding in masteron .. trust me masteron will have a FAR FAR greater impact on your appearance than an AI will

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to have to bump the masteron reccomendation. I've only used it once now and will be using it again for longer period of time and a little higher dose this summer, good things :) THat said, it was one of the few compounds that made me very noticeable vascular as genetically I'm just not very a very veiny person unless I'm REALLY REALLY lean of course.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
THANK YOU ALL for your recommendations. I am sorry I have not been on AM like usual check my log...