Maintenance Diet between contests
- 03-13-2006, 09:42 AM
- 03-13-2006, 06:19 PM
are you talking about the offseason or having another show in 4 or 5 weeks?
i'm assuming the latter just making sure
- 03-13-2006, 08:41 PM
I would interested to know what kind of maintenance to use in between shows that are 4 to 5 weeks apart.
03-14-2006, 08:18 AM
the latter...just because the shows i was planning on doing are a 1-4 weeks apart, and i don't want to keep dieting and losing muscle if i dont have to, you know?Originally Posted by glenihan
03-14-2006, 08:23 AM
Just keep dieting man. You might lose a bit of muscle but you are trading some size for ultimate leaness.Originally Posted by PumpingIron
You can't EVER been too lean.
And, if you are worried about losing more muscle (no offence bud) but you must not have as much as you think to begin with. Never sacrifice size for being leaner.
03-14-2006, 09:14 AM
I have heard this a lot now and in most all the show results I have seen the most conditioned individuals prevail.Originally Posted by houseman
03-16-2006, 01:53 PM
well 1 week apart is TOUGH as hell .. you won't be ON for both of them
4 weeks apart .. you need to just hop right back on your diet after pigging out saturday night
adjust as necessary according to the mirror but you're probably looking at more maintaince cals unless you were off at the first show
Similar Forum Threads
- By Fearlessfoe in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 07-10-2010, 04:49 PM
- By BigChuckles in forum AnabolicsReplies: 25Last Post: 08-09-2004, 02:42 AM
- By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 07-28-2004, 03:48 PM
- By BigChuckles in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-13-2003, 08:48 PM
- By WiNgS in forum Weight LossReplies: 34Last Post: 04-12-2003, 08:51 AM