contest help

theJmad

theJmad

Awards
I finally decided i want to compete. It probablry won't be for another two years because my legs are lacking due to a knee injury that still isnt fixed. Im 21 and have take one three week cycle of superdrol recently. Im about 5'10 180lbs. about 7% body fat. I've been modeling for a while so i've never been able to truly bulk and gain fat, it's just been a slow gradual process gaining lean muscle. I live in oklahoma and i would like some info. that any of you guys have on starting out. How strict are they on testing. Im a little worried about this since the only contests i have found in ok are natural contests that have urine tests and polygraph tests. Superdrol is on their banned substance list. any advice would be great

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Have you checked out the NPC schedule I am quite sure they would have something in your area, you might have to travel a lil bit. But if it is Natural and that is banned why risk it, plus you will look like a cheater knowing that you competed and you come back dirty.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
don't do a natural show if you aren't natural .. that is dispicable IMO

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
oh Yea- all of the others are truely natural. And just happen to have a natural test level of 3000! I think you might want to investigate further before hand - morally I agree with you, and that is the way to advise folks - but I know enough from the inside to tell you that it is a complete joke - it is all about testosterone levels, less about getting cut. And testing is weak. So morally yes - compete fairly - you will get your ass kicked but at least you will have done it fairly. Too many folks are doing SD, PP, etc. and test needles - so the whole thing about who wins is a joke. I know judges, and other sources - it was very dissappointing to me to learn the truth. You can work out, gain a few lbs a year naturally - but you will not win most of the time because the natural shows have no way to stop the folks playing with test from entering. Sorry if I sound defeated - but I have won my share of 3rd places purely natural - 700 test level. And I will never win against someone that is running 3000. It is just a pure fact.

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
Whats your definition of Natural? Only whole foods? Protein? Aminos? Superdrol????? No needles in the last 6 months??? Where do you draw the line.

theJmad

theJmad

Awards
i know it's immoral, unfair, and all that. i was just stating that the only one's i could find for amateurs locally are natural comps. If you want to get technical all bodybuilding is supposed to be natural if you go by the rules.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
oh Yea- all of the others are truely natural. And just happen to have a natural test level of 3000! I think you might want to investigate further before hand - morally I agree with you, and that is the way to advise folks - but I know enough from the inside to tell you that it is a complete joke - it is all about testosterone levels, less about getting cut. And testing is weak. So morally yes - compete fairly - you will get your ass kicked but at least you will have done it fairly. Too many folks are doing SD, PP, etc. and test needles - so the whole thing about who wins is a joke. I know judges, and other sources - it was very dissappointing to me to learn the truth. You can work out, gain a few lbs a year naturally - but you will not win most of the time because the natural shows have no way to stop the folks playing with test from entering. Sorry if I sound defeated - but I have won my share of 3rd places purely natural - 700 test level. And I will never win against someone that is running 3000. It is just a pure fact.

so since everyone else cheats its ok? that's bull**** and i hope people would be above that .. there are DEFINITELY natural athletes at those shows and its not only unfair to them .. in my eyes it makes you FAR less of a man and VERY pathetic to cheat to place well instead of going against fair competition .. i don't care if many there aren't natural .. its bull**** and pussy in my eyes