Contest Diet help? - AnabolicMinds.com

Contest Diet help?

1. New Member

Contest Diet help?

Hey guys, I was wondering how should I start my contest prep diet, and what macros you guys found most helpful. I was on a Extremely low carb diet before in which I carbed up once a week, but to be honest, I felt weak as **** and hated the depletion workouts! I currently dont have the money to hire anyone so like Null I will tough this one out. I feel like I may not have time for the contest I want to be ready for, so even if I dont do it, I want to prepare for it fully, even if it's to just get in the best shape of my life! THanks guys, any help is appreciated! I just moved back into my old place, so now I gotta go and dig out the scale!

2. "He's not human!"

Quote Originally Posted by Atlas
    Hey guys, I was wondering how should I start my contest prep diet, and what macros you guys found most helpful. I was on a Extremely low carb diet before in which I carbed up once a week, but to be honest, I felt weak as **** and hated the depletion workouts! I currently dont have the money to hire anyone so like Null I will tough this one out. I feel like I may not have time for the contest I want to be ready for, so even if I dont do it, I want to prepare for it fully, even if it's to just get in the best shape of my life! THanks guys, any help is appreciated! I just moved back into my old place, so now I gotta go and dig out the scale!
    Shoot me an email at derek@scivation.com with Atlas in the title and I will hook you up.
  3. New Member

Woohoo, good looking out D!
    •   

4. New Member

Hey if anyone knows of any contest prep coaches in the NYC area please post. Thanks!

Similar Forum Threads

1. diet help
    By WiNgS in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-01-2012, 06:37 AM
  2. Contest Prep Dieting Help
    By UnderXero in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-14-2012, 11:03 AM
  3. Could you help me with my contest dieting
    By BigChuckles in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6