- 01-15-2006, 04:52 PM
- 01-15-2006, 06:45 PM
- 5'9" 192 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2005
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
well Judy look who it is, good to see you here Mass.
- 01-15-2006, 08:58 PM
if you're still bulking 1.5 gallons a day would be plenty
01-15-2006, 11:00 PM
^ Yeah, what he said.
01-16-2006, 12:52 AM
wow that is alot of water.
Not saying you are wrong just thinking I better pick up my water intake.
BTW Mass welcome to the board.
Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
01-21-2006, 09:32 PM
play it by feel
1 gallon minimum
depending on your protein intake, I'd up it if you are over 300-350g/day I'd think about being in the 1.5 gallon vicinity
but at this point, I'd get at least 1 gal pure water and make sure you get another 1/2 gal of other liquids (not alcohol as you know)
I'd keep it at this level all the way through the final week, where I'd up it for a few days to get the flush going hard
02-22-2006, 07:40 PM
you need at leats 1 1/2 gallons that far out. Also what are you taking. That is a big factor
Similar Forum Threads
- By lightemup in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-26-2008, 09:05 PM
- By lightemup in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2008, 09:02 PM
- By 4x12freaks in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-15-2006, 06:29 PM
- By quigley in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-03-2006, 03:36 AM
- By tek in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-09-2006, 10:19 AM