- 10-07-2005, 12:26 PM
- 10-07-2005, 12:45 PMBoard Sponsor
- Join Date
- Jul 2005
- Chi-Town !!!
- Rep Power
Theres not too much you can do to prevent them except dont gain or lose weight to quickly. But you can get rid of them with Cocoa butter, mederma,ambi toners, or strivectin.
- 10-07-2005, 05:05 PM
You can't completely get rid of them. The cocoa butter helps prevent them from forming if you use constantly, also smooths them out a little. I hear the tret .1% cream helps get rid of them the best. As long as you are getting bigger though, keep the cocoa butter on the spots that are stretch mark sensitive.
Similar Forum Threads
- By OpKang101 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 61Last Post: 10-13-2008, 09:59 AM
- By Atheloop in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 02-22-2008, 01:36 AM
- By PhilABowl in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 12-23-2007, 03:35 PM
- By Wolfe08 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-14-2005, 02:44 PM
- By primal1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 05-01-2003, 08:28 PM