Last minute photoshoot advice

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I got hit up a week ago to do a photoshoot this weekend in a professional studio in Manhattan, and wasn't fully prepared for it!!

To get rid of some excess water, I'm doing a carb depletion and then will start to carb up tonight after a fullbody workout (now told shoot is tomorrow afternoon), while lowering water intake today and also hardly drinking anything tomorrow.

I've heavily increased my water intake over this week, and have been taking Diurex max along with another water loss supplement (hoping this won't be too taxing on my kidneys as I'm essentially doubling up on water pills). Any other tricks I should keep in mind?

This isn't a fitness shoot, but a proper modeling shoot (several types of clothing), and then part of the shoot will be topless (to show off my extensive ink coverage while modeling their line of men's jewelry - stuff like Josh Mario John's line of DEAR SAINTS rings/knecklaces/bracelets).

I guess after this shoot, I should try to be always ready, as I'm getting more an more interest in modeling here. Any other advice on this would be great, how to make sure I can be quickly ready, etc. I'm thinking in the future I will stick to a cyclical ketogenic diet and recomp year round so I can always stay lean and prep fast.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I didn’t get any extra advice in here but I wanted to say that my water manipulation through carb-depletion then carbing-up while dehydrating myself slowly over about 36 hours worked somewhat well.