1 month of superdrol
Should I do pct?
Running it with on cycle support

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Of course you should go for pct but you also shouldn't go for an oral only cycle either. I think you need to get some more knowledge before running steroids.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 month of superdrol
Should I do pct?
Running it with on cycle support
If youre plan on not being on trt and getting your testosterone levels back up within normal ranges, why even do this, unless its for a high goal youve set for yourself ?

Disa21

Awards
Of course you should go for pct but you also shouldn't go for an oral only cycle either. I think you need to get some more knowledge before running steroids.
I'm running deca, testosterone , anti estrogen and superdrol

Disa21

Awards
If youre plan on not being on trt and getting your testosterone levels back up within normal ranges, why even do this, unless its for a high goal youve set for yourself ?
Want to gain as much muscle as possible lost all my progress due to an accident so I'm trying to get back I'm running deca,test,anti estrogen and superdrol. planning on running deca,testosterone, and anti estrogen for 12 weeks . superdrol just 1 month

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Want to gain as much muscle as possible lost all my progress due to an accident so I'm trying to get back I'm running deca,test,anti estrogen and superdrol. planning on running deca,testosterone, and anti estrogen for 12 weeks . superdrol just 1 month
Plan on getting on testosterone replacement therapy down the road. I used over the counter prohormones from age 23-33, used superdrol twice in 2006 and 2006. Superdrol is a harsh one and shutdown is harsh. I recovered. My last cycle in 2012 at age 31 I used for 15 weeks and after a year and a half of endo testing my testosterone never recovered so I was put on trt.

Theres some research by Bill Roberts that if you do a cycle 6-8 weeks long you can recover your natural test levels in a couple or few months back to normal range. Anything over 10-12 weeks makes it much more difficult and can take many more months. In my case my first nine cycles were 6-8 weeks. I started at 23 years old and I was younger during this perid. My last one was for a competition when I was 31 lasted 15 weeks. Two years later from five blood tests, and trying different things to raise testosterone, I was put on trt/

TNmuscle

TNmuscle

Awards
Plan on getting on testosterone replacement therapy down the road. I used over the counter prohormones from age 23-33, used superdrol twice in 2006 and 2006. Superdrol is a harsh one and shutdown is harsh. I recovered. My last cycle in 2012 at age 31 I used for 15 weeks and after a year and a half of endo testing my testosterone never recovered so I was put on trt.

Theres some research by Bill Roberts that if you do a cycle 6-8 weeks long you can recover your natural test levels in a couple or few months back to normal range. Anything over 10-12 weeks makes it much more difficult and can take many more months. In my case my first nine cycles were 6-8 weeks. I started at 23 years old and I was younger during this perid. My last one was for a competition when I was 31 lasted 15 weeks. Two years later from five blood tests, and trying different things to raise testosterone, I was put on trt/
Just curious, was it hard to find a good TRT DR? I would not mind going that route but wonder if they see a guy with a little muscle he may get suspicious.

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
I have a super cool TRT DR. First thing he said to me when he went to draw blood was, are you currently on cycle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29