Superdrol

  1. Superdrol


    1 month of superdrol
    Should I do pct?
    Running it with on cycle support


  2. Of course you should go for pct but you also shouldn't go for an oral only cycle either. I think you need to get some more knowledge before running steroids.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Disa21 View Post
    1 month of superdrol
    Should I do pct?
    Running it with on cycle support
    If youre plan on not being on trt and getting your testosterone levels back up within normal ranges, why even do this, unless its for a high goal youve set for yourself ?
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Chados View Post
    Of course you should go for pct but you also shouldn't go for an oral only cycle either. I think you need to get some more knowledge before running steroids.
    I'm running deca, testosterone , anti estrogen and superdrol

  5. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    If youre plan on not being on trt and getting your testosterone levels back up within normal ranges, why even do this, unless its for a high goal youve set for yourself ?
    Want to gain as much muscle as possible lost all my progress due to an accident so I'm trying to get back I'm running deca,test,anti estrogen and superdrol. planning on running deca,testosterone, and anti estrogen for 12 weeks . superdrol just 1 month
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Disa21 View Post
    Want to gain as much muscle as possible lost all my progress due to an accident so I'm trying to get back I'm running deca,test,anti estrogen and superdrol. planning on running deca,testosterone, and anti estrogen for 12 weeks . superdrol just 1 month
    Plan on getting on testosterone replacement therapy down the road. I used over the counter prohormones from age 23-33, used superdrol twice in 2006 and 2006. Superdrol is a harsh one and shutdown is harsh. I recovered. My last cycle in 2012 at age 31 I used for 15 weeks and after a year and a half of endo testing my testosterone never recovered so I was put on trt.

    Theres some research by Bill Roberts that if you do a cycle 6-8 weeks long you can recover your natural test levels in a couple or few months back to normal range. Anything over 10-12 weeks makes it much more difficult and can take many more months. In my case my first nine cycles were 6-8 weeks. I started at 23 years old and I was younger during this perid. My last one was for a competition when I was 31 lasted 15 weeks. Two years later from five blood tests, and trying different things to raise testosterone, I was put on trt/
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

  7. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Plan on getting on testosterone replacement therapy down the road. I used over the counter prohormones from age 23-33, used superdrol twice in 2006 and 2006. Superdrol is a harsh one and shutdown is harsh. I recovered. My last cycle in 2012 at age 31 I used for 15 weeks and after a year and a half of endo testing my testosterone never recovered so I was put on trt.

    Theres some research by Bill Roberts that if you do a cycle 6-8 weeks long you can recover your natural test levels in a couple or few months back to normal range. Anything over 10-12 weeks makes it much more difficult and can take many more months. In my case my first nine cycles were 6-8 weeks. I started at 23 years old and I was younger during this perid. My last one was for a competition when I was 31 lasted 15 weeks. Two years later from five blood tests, and trying different things to raise testosterone, I was put on trt/
    Just curious, was it hard to find a good TRT DR? I would not mind going that route but wonder if they see a guy with a little muscle he may get suspicious.

  8. I have a super cool TRT DR. First thing he said to me when he went to draw blood was, are you currently on cycle.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Will superdrol go away with the ban?
    By Extreme1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-27-2004, 02:34 PM
  2. Superdrol
    By Kachinsky in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 09:47 PM
  3. Superdrol - Live: Right here, right now.
    By David Dunn in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 02:08 PM
  4. Lean Ones' Superdrol Test
    By Lean One in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 10:15 AM
  5. Superdrol Tester--Brodus
    By Brodus in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 12:11 AM
Log in
Log in