Contest in July

1. Contest in July

I want to compete in 2 bodybuilding contests in July. I want to run an ArA cycle either prior or through it. I want to either keep cutting until May 8 when I start the cycle ending it on Aug 2. Or begin it Earlier then sooner, and recomp all the way from now until my contests. What might be the best way to go about it?

2. To be honest, I would run it probably 3 weeks during the end of the cycle, and then 4 weeks with PCT.

That's my personal opinion and what has worked best for me at least.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by hamzazaidas View Post
    To be honest, I would run it probably 3 weeks during the end of the cycle, and then 4 weeks with PCT.

That's my personal opinion and what has worked best for me at least.
    I am not taking a cycle of anything else right now. To be specific its 2 contests in July, and I am 5'9" at 179. I would say I am about 14-15% bodyfat right now. First I wanted to keep cutting as much as possible until May 7. Then I wanted to start ArA, Tr1umph, and ABE for 90 days starting on May 8 ending August 2. This way I would be competing while being on my ArA cycle. Or should I start a recomp with the afore mentioned supplements ASAP and then cut hardcore if needed for the several weeks out I would have prior to these competitions.Also, could follidrone 2.0 increase the anabolism of this stack?

Similar Forum Threads

1. New to forum - next contest in 2010
    By TigerStealth in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-12-2009, 01:53 PM
  2. Trenadrol/??? in July
    By fogie13 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-26-2008, 07:32 AM
  3. First Contest in May HELP!!!
    By dazilla in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 5