Ephedrine dosage?worth it?

1. Ephedrine dosage?worth it?

I'm about 8 weeks out from first show of the year. I've used eca before. Got ephedrine from a pharmacy and took it with caffeine aspirin.but never consistently as I was always afraid of the health risks.

Is it safe and effective? Is it really worth the little money? Just want peoples experience with it! Thanks

2. I been using since a child then in the 90's to cut weight for kickboxing. ECA stack is the staple, especially when BF is above 12%. I like mental attributes as well as appetite control. Then when it's time for Clen and T3, then all mix together well.
    •   

3. assuming you are hydrated there is little risk. i forget who it was but a supplement company had a university do a long term study and there was no damage after 6 months, your case may be different so listen to your body but as long as your blood markers arent showing any damage why not continue it if its working.
    Nos Secundum - "We Share Respect"
    MindandMuscle Store Representative | [email protected] | Knowledge. Inspiration. Supplementation. Results.
    PM Me For a Discount

4. Amen! Like many, I used it since a child due to allergy and then sport induced asthma. Then it became a staple in the 90's to make/maintain weight. But I always used calorie free electrolytes to keep my body (especially brain!) hydrated.

5. Quote Originally Posted by jesus_sanchez View Post
    I been using since a child then in the 90's to cut weight for kickboxing. ECA stack is the staple, especially when BF is above 12%. I like mental attributes as well as appetite control. Then when it's time for Clen and T3, then all mix together well.
    Thank you! I remember during one prep it def crushed hunger. I just don't like the negative loop afterwards, but in sure like anything even caffeine has withdrawal type effects. I did clen one time for 5 days, absolutely made me feel terrible ! I took enough taurine and water intake was high
    •   

6. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman1292 View Post
    Thank you! I remember during one prep it def crushed hunger. I just don't like the negative loop afterwards, but in sure like anything even caffeine has withdrawal type effects. I did clen one time for 5 days, absolutely made me feel terrible ! I took enough taurine and water intake was high
    Clen has much worse side effects not to mention it stops working after a period of time. If you are getting bad side effects and withdrawal symptoms from Ephedrine, you simply are using too much or its not Ephedrine. Considering you got it from the pharm, I assume its either Bronkaid or Primatene tabs. If its Bronkaid, cut them in half. If its Primatene, take one pill. Take 100mg with either 3x per day then assess tolerance. You don't need the aspirin...the only benefit aspirin has seems to be in the obese.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Leptigen worth it
    By acecombact1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-10-2015, 07:54 PM
  2. igf-lr3 for PCT? Is it worth it?
    By Billy the kid in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-28-2004, 05:39 PM
  3. Glycomacropeptide-worth it?
    By Sir Foxx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-16-2004, 01:27 AM
  4. is it worth it?
    By alittlewhiteboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-10-2003, 10:31 AM
  5. Liquid Clen worth it post ph/ps cycle?
    By max silver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-04-2003, 02:02 AM