Small gyno post first cycle.

physique4days

physique4days

Awards
What mg per week were ya running for that 16 weeks?

hamzazaidas

hamzazaidas

Awards
Hi. I found a small pea size lump under my left nipple after a 16 week cycle of test-e. It's visually not noticeable. I ran adex during the cycle along with clomid and adex for 4 weeks of Pct. A couple of months post pct is when I found the lump. I took adex for a month after I found it and it stopped growing but I still have the lump and is sort of uncomfortable when touched. I need to get blood work to see where my test and est levels are now. I wanted to run a cycle in the next month to for competition. My question is what do people do when they have some gyno issues but want to run a other cycle?
Unfortunatley there isn't much that can be done in terms of fixing what happened on the last cycle. However, with precautions, and taking the right amount of adex for instance, you could prevent it from increasing or happening again.

Hope this helps!

Tearbear

Awards
You will probably always have a problem with that lump. It may subside at times. You can try letro. The only downside to letro is that the study I read that substantiates lump and growth diminishment was effective when taken for a number of months. You can find it on Google Scholar with a few keywords. Of course nobody in the study was taking anything that induced E2 production. This study should not be confused with getting rid of bitch tits. It was specific to lumps. You could see how much it would cost to get it cut out.

CJuggernaut

CJuggernaut

Board Sponsor
Awards
Letro will work to a certain point to diminish the size of the lump but, as Tearbear stated once you have it the problem will persist. Only true way to handle it is by having it surgically removed & best done when it's a small lump. The larger it gets the more tissue they have to remove and more pain and discomfort it will be post surgery. (My friend just had it done, was out for 3 almost 4 weeks, they had to remove large lumps from both sides - $5800 for removal). If you run another cycle I'd definitely use Letro but, no guarantee that it will prevent it from growing larger.

Tearbear

Awards
I'm trying like hell to look for that study. I have discussed it in the past, but never linked it. It measured tumor recession over varying lengths of time on women. Sadly, there is not a lot to go on that pertains to bb'rs, but it was effective after quite a long time. I know I wouldn't want to run it for up to a year. It was very successful too, but there were also limitations. The point is it would not happen over night and you should be skeptical when someone says it worked in a matter of days or a couple weeks.

yokedup

yokedup

Awards
Look into exemestane and letro.
Best ways to get it cut out, but that's also the most expensive.