Looking for Bodybuilders for Research Study

1. Looking for Bodybuilders for Research Study

Hey, fellas thanks for clicking.

I'm starting a study on competitive bodybuilders sponsored by the Exercise Science Department at Fort Lewis College in Durango, Colorado and I'm looking for participants over the age of 18 who're either actively competing or who have competed in the last five years.

The purpose of the study is to explore the way muscularity affects the social lives of bodybuilders. As a former bodybuilder turned scholar, it's become apparent that not only does society in general see bodybuilding negatively, so does academia. I'm going to be doing confidential, one-on-one interviews so that bodybuilders themselves can speak about their experiences.

I'm looking for interviews lasting 30+ minutes, but even if you've only got time for a quick chat I'd like to get your input. If you have questions about the study or are interested in participating shoot me a message and I can provide some more information.

Thanks for your time.

Doss
    Go hard. Go heavy. Never stop.

2. I have never competed before but am planning to in April 2017. I have been living the bodybuilding lifestyle for the past 5 years (bulking and then cutting down to contest conditioning)

let me know if I would be of any help.
    •   

3. Ive been bb on and off since 16 im now 30 ive been as small as 130lbs and as big as 200lbs at 5'6"

4. Quote Originally Posted by unforgiven21 View Post
    Ive been bb on and off since 16 im now 30 ive been as small as 130lbs and as big as 200lbs at 5'6"
    Same! Well, 130 ---> 175lb at 5"6'

You must've been a massive dude lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

5. Been as heavy as 280lbs with abs. Competed in powerlifting(165-242), strongman(national championships) and bodybuilding(NPC national qualifier-heavyweight). I am also a scholar and would be glad to share any information I can with you for your study.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Same! Well, 130 ---> 175lb at 5"6'

You must've been a massive dude lol
    Yeah I have pictures of before and after and inbetween. When I was 200 I was bulky when I cut down to 185 I was seriously shredded. Let me know if u want to see some pics through pm or some other way I just don't want my face on here publicly thats one without my face around 190lb I was in the middle of a kinda cut lean mass cycle
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. looking for help and research
    By tannerpop in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2011, 12:24 AM
  2. Shareware for bodybuilding info.
    By VanillaGorilla in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-01-2006, 09:45 AM
  3. westside training for bodybuilder
    By slydeflex in forum Training Forum