Test c

guss

Awards
If taking 500 mg a week is it better to take 250 on Monday and 250 on Friday or take all 500 on one day. Test c

larrybailey

larrybailey

Awards
Sorry, yes take it twice a week. It stays in your system any where from 7 to 14 days. But I don't like the spike high then the dropping. Twice a week keeps you on the same level not so much a roller coaster

CJuggernaut

CJuggernaut

Board Sponsor
Awards
This is a confusing matter for all in this business, the half life of any ester can't be accurate because it's an individual thing it varies upon individuals and sites of injections (or muscle group), what's know about cyp through all these years is that it has a half life of 12 days, but i think this is wrong and not accurate at all, you know cyp and E both usually (or statistically) peaks arround 36-48 hours and drop below baseline arround the 4th and the 5th day, it's better to shoot them twice a week to keep levels stable, as for how long for half of the drug is released it can vary from like 5 days to even a little more than 12 days depending on ur own metabolism and site of injection. so don't worry about that just injected twice a week and u'll be fine , you may be fine with once a week too you're the only one who can figure this out by your bodies response, a 7 days gap is not a big deal for most.

Little more background info below...

center4menshealth.com/PDFs/Myth_2.pdf

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What about aromatizing differences in each protocol? What do you think about Sub Q as a protocol instead of IM, with regard to minimizing aromatizing and stabilizing one's testosterone?
CJuggernaut

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I guess you could pin 500mg once a week but that's a lot of oil at once. Better off breaking it down into multiple times. Always keep a good flow coming in rather than all at once and tapering off at the end of the week.

CJuggernaut

CJuggernaut

Board Sponsor
Awards
What about aromatizing differences in each protocol? What do you think about Sub Q as a protocol instead of IM, with regard to minimizing aromatizing and stabilizing one's testosterone?
CJuggernaut
Nothing was noted in any study about aromatizing differences I've come across yet. From personal experience I'd expect them to be pretty similar, especially with the low dosage you're taking weekly. Sub Q vs. IM I've only explored a little so I won't comment on that topic.

guss

Awards
Just wanted to be sure I did it right, I am not to good on the computer

shaiblake7

Awards
I have a question which testosterone will better for cutting my diet is on point very clean still have some 25 pound to shred of belly fat doing cardio and weight lifting 5 days a week