TEST CYP FOR COMPETITION CUT?

ShmEEzy

ShmEEzy

Awards
Hey guys,

I just finished a 12 week pharm grade test cyp cycle 6 weeks ago. 500mg a week. Great gains during bulk. Test was just under 4000 2 weeks in.

Now I am 11 weeks out.

PCT
Clomid 100 for a week then 50 for a week
Nolva 20 for 3 weeks

Question is I don't want to lose all my gains during contest prep...planning on doing 500 a week then switching to prop 4 weeks out. All pharm grade.

Would that be a good idea?

If so when should I stop the test for water retention?

Here are some pics of me the end of my last prep and after my bulk.

My last comp. was in Feb.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1467334313.508384.jpg
k
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1467334313.508384.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1467334596.446049.jpg

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Only 150?? Dam dude, you are looking huge and good.

ShmEEzy

ShmEEzy

Awards
Only 150?? Dam dude, you are looking huge and good.

Thanks man. I was 175 in the bulk pic. Actually around 145 the other pic.

Looking to be around 155 this time around.

Cole Dreyer

Cole Dreyer

Awards
I think you would be fine using long esters all the way up until 4 weeks out like Distilled said and then switch to a shorter ester the rest of the way. Were you considering adding in any other compounds besides test?

Also, why PCT for 3 weeks at 11 weeks out? To me that doesn't make a whole of sense because your PCTing to just go right back on - your not setting up to come off for a while.

if you are in a prep then I would say now is the time to be using product, not PCTing. Unless I totally misunderstood your OP. I think you would be risking loosing the best look you possibly could be by PCTing for such a short time and while in prep.

ShmEEzy

ShmEEzy

Awards
I think you would be fine using long esters all the way up until 4 weeks out like Distilled said and then switch to a shorter ester the rest of the way. Were you considering adding in any other compounds besides test?

Also, why PCT for 3 weeks at 11 weeks out? To me that doesn't make a whole of sense because your PCTing to just go right back on - your not setting up to come off for a while.

if you are in a prep then I would say now is the time to be using product, not PCTing. Unless I totally misunderstood your OP. I think you would be risking loosing the best look you possibly could be by PCTing for such a short time and while in prep.

Thanks. I was off 4 weeks or so off everything including pct drugs after that 3 weeks as well. Just to give my body a small break. Been back on now for about 8 or 9 weeks. Show is on sept 24. Switched to prop I got from my doctor at 150 eod. Dropping the prop 1 week out. Doing winny 75mg for 4.5 weeks. Last week 100 mg a day. Adex will be 1 mg a day last week as well.

Cole Dreyer

Cole Dreyer

Awards
Thanks. I was off 4 weeks or so off everything including pct drugs after that 3 weeks as well. Just to give my body a small break. Been back on now for about 8 or 9 weeks. Show is on sept 24. Switched to prop I got from my doctor at 150 eod. Dropping the prop 1 week out. Doing winny 75mg for 4.5 weeks. Last week 100 mg a day. Adex will be 1 mg a day last week as well.

Ah i see now. I didn't even see that your OP was made on 6/30, my bad dude.

I like the simplicity of the cycle. Based on your last showing I am sure you will look great. Getting prop from a doctor is pretty sweet - I don't see that too often.

Hows training and diet going? Looking to improve on condition this time around too I am assuming?

ShmEEzy

ShmEEzy

Awards
Thanks man. The pics I have up are all natural. This time I should be bigger and leaner. Excited to see how much heavier I will be when I'm 5-7% body fat.

ShmEEzy

ShmEEzy

Awards
Ah i see now. I didn't even see that your OP was made on 6/30, my bad dude.

I like the simplicity of the cycle. Based on your last showing I am sure you will look great. Getting prop from a doctor is pretty sweet - I don't see that too often.

Hows training and diet going? Looking to improve on condition this time around too I am assuming?
Thanks man. The pics I have up are all natural. This time I should be bigger and leaner. Excited to see how much heavier I will be when I'm 5-7% body fat.

Looks like I posted the same message twice lol. Sorry

Cole Dreyer

Cole Dreyer

Awards

Looks like I posted the same message twice lol. Sorry
Okay sweet deal. Great physique regardless. And you will absolutely be bigger and leaner, would be pretty hard not to be with using product imo.

Haha no worries man, forums are weird!

bw31

Awards
Bro if you take enough letro a few days out you will dry up even taking long ester test 5 days out. It's about getting the estrogen down, not about getting test levels down.