Anyone ever run superdrol ?

RepTard

RepTard

Awards
So a buddy of mine who I have known for almost 20 years and who has more than 20 years of experience making gear has come across methasterone . I read a lot of good and a lot of bad about it so just wondering if anybody has any reviews on past experience . I was thinking of running it at the last 4 weeks of my cycle just to push it to the next level. I would only run 10 or 20 milligrams everyday that would be more than enough from what I read .
Thanks for any input .

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
are you prepping for a contest?

RepTard

RepTard

Awards
Currently running test prop 75 eod Tren A 225 eod I have 3weeks left was thinking of running it for the last 3

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
dont have to give too much info, but what show

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
i havent done a show and not sure how this would play out to be honest. i used it to bulk and went longer than 3 weeks. I didnt run with anything else,
Dma378 might be able to help you.

I just dont want to give you the wrong info and F your chances up

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're continuing with that much Tren to finish up, I would second the recommendation to keep it at 10mg of SD. And 10mg should serve the purpose fine as a dry finisher to fill up

RepTard

RepTard

Awards
Thank you so much ! That's what I will do !! I'm pushing against all perceived limits , I'm so determined to place . When I step on that stage I want everyone to know ReptarD is HERE! Haha .. thank you man

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you so much ! That's what I will do !! I'm pushing against all perceived limits , I'm so determined to place . When I step on that stage I want everyone to know ReptarD is HERE! Haha .. thank you man
Very cool bro. Would be awesome to hear how you do.

Good luck!!

RepTard

RepTard

Awards
Absolutely I will keep everyone updated on the outcome .. I'm confident I will place .. I just hope that it doesn't become a political situation I want the judges to see the work I have put into my body and if I'm standing next to people that have me beat then so be it but I have heard in NPC sometimes the best-looking most fit for the position doesn't always succeed but I'm willing to put in more than I get back so it's on! Haha

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
If you're continuing with that much Tren to finish up, I would second the recommendation to keep it at 10mg of SD. And 10mg should serve the purpose fine as a dry finisher to fill up
thanks for the assistance Dma378

MindMuscleRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
superdrol is great when bulking, and for contest prep alot of people use it in place of anadrol (if using a oral the last portion of contest prep to fill out) but in terms of how it feels to do 4+ weeks on it. its been the worst back pumps ive ever had in my life. nothing compares.