Oh wow, you look awesome! :)

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. Just been grinding behind the scenes. Went 10 weeks with no refeed or cheat meal, fasted cardio 7 days a week and missing only a hand full of meals.
That's dedication and insane at the same time! Amazing.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid. Will be cool to see where you end up over the next year.

Snow3y

Snow3y

Awards
For 6 weeks out that's pretty decent. Are you doing bodybuilding or Physique?

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice. This is an ignorant question, but is this a relaxed shot or are you intentionally posing? Are your intercostals/ obliques visible in a relaxed state? I only ask because this is similar to the condition and weight that I was in ~ 3 weeks ago (when I intentionally tensed my abs and blew the air out) and was wondering how far out from competition shape that I was. Strictly comparative and not competitive.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice. This is an ignorant question, but is this a relaxed shot or are you intentionally posing? Are your intercostals/ obliques visible in a relaxed state? I only ask because this is similar to the condition and weight that I was in ~ 3 weeks ago (when I intentionally tensed my abs and blew the air out) and was wondering how far out from competition shape that I was. Strictly comparative and not competitive.
Oh yeah, I'm squeezing the **** out of them lol

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Subbed! Looking fantastic, looking forward to seeing what you can do in four weeks!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rough day today. Only got to sleep 3hrs last night so no chance I could do.my 40min hiit cardio this morning, did 40min LISS cardio...10 incline 3.5 speed.

Hit biceps and forearms 2day and was dragging major ass. Did not complete my 2nd cardio session 2day, first time since it's been upped. Pretty pissed, I passed out for 3hrs and had to be back to work so just couldn't squeeze it in. Gonna hit cardio again on 3hrs of sleep then a depletion workout later in the day and finally get my refeed

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards