Bodybuilding to

Swoleredhead

Swoleredhead

Awards
Hey guys so I have a competion coming up in March and I need a prep coach so if there is anyone out there let me know I will obviously need your credentials and Instagram page as for me my stats and pics are below thanks
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1446740996.728355.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1446741438.824544.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1446744365.306776.jpg

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
MrKleen73 has been coaching me since last fall! He's a great guy, very knowledgeable, and a great teacher as well!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Where are you located at man? I don't think you need to be looking for a Chris aceto caliber coach at this point but I know of a few smaller 'local' guys that get people in shape

Swoleredhead

Swoleredhead

Awards
Where are you located at man? I don't think you need to be looking for a Chris aceto caliber coach at this point but I know of a few smaller 'local' guys that get people in shape
Hey bro I live in Florida and i agree

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Don't know of anyone in Florida I'm up in jersey but you could easily go with a credible online coach, Dave palumbo, Jerry ward, Marc lobliner has a bunch of people he promotes as online coaches as well. Or you can just take the more rewarding route and learn your body and prep yourself that's what I do and I wouldn't want it any other way

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have you even contacted Kleen yet? He really is a great guy and could really help you reach your goals! Don't jump to conclusions before you even give someone a chance!

Swoleredhead

Swoleredhead

Awards
Have you even contacted Kleen yet? He really is a great guy and could really help you reach your goals! Don't jump to conclusions before you even give someone a chance!
I'm not picking anyone for another week and just emialed him