Bodybuilding to

1. Bodybuilding to

Hey guys so I have a competion coming up in March and I need a prep coach so if there is anyone out there let me know I will obviously need your credentials and Instagram page as for me my stats and pics are below thanksName:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1446740996.728355.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  195.4 KBName:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1446741438.824544.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  486.3 KBName:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1446744365.306776.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  286.2 KB

•   

2. @MrKleen73 has been coaching me since last fall! He's a great guy, very knowledgeable, and a great teacher as well!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

3. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    @MrKleen73 has been coaching me since last fall! He's a great guy, very knowledgeable, and a great teacher as well!
    Ok is he pretty sffordable just curious

4. Quote Originally Posted by Swoleredhead View Post
    Ok is he pretty sffordable just curious
    Sent you a PM!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29
    •   

5. Where are you located at man? I don't think you need to be looking for a Chris aceto caliber coach at this point but I know of a few smaller 'local' guys that get people in shape

6. Quote Originally Posted by Mkgain1 View Post
    Where are you located at man? I don't think you need to be looking for a Chris aceto caliber coach at this point but I know of a few smaller 'local' guys that get people in shape
    Hey bro I live in Florida and i agree

7. Don't know of anyone in Florida I'm up in jersey but you could easily go with a credible online coach, Dave palumbo, Jerry ward, Marc lobliner has a bunch of people he promotes as online coaches as well. Or you can just take the more rewarding route and learn your body and prep yourself that's what I do and I wouldn't want it any other way

8. Have you even contacted Kleen yet? He really is a great guy and could really help you reach your goals! Don't jump to conclusions before you even give someone a chance!

9. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Have you even contacted Kleen yet? He really is a great guy and could really help you reach your goals! Don't jump to conclusions before you even give someone a chance!
    I'm not picking anyone for another week and just emialed him

10. Superb Man
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Any bodybuilders to follow on twitter
    By Santee in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-18-2011, 10:26 AM
  2. Replies: 114
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 08:39 AM
  3. FDA Warns Dieters & Bodybuilders to Stop Using Hydroxycut
    By JustnCredible in forum General Chat