Pre contest health question

1. Pre contest health question

I'm 8 weeks out. My coach has me in low carb days right now it's about 1500 calories. 50min of cardio a day. I am having insane head rushes when I stand,my heart rate is 44 after having lots of caffeine. Drinking water,have enough sodium,I take a multi and mineral. Is this normal? Never happened to me any other preps

2. What do you weigh?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    What do you weigh?
    Around 208 atm

4. Have you dropped down that low on calories with that much work before?

5. Could be that your just at a lower bf% than ever before
    •   

6. Yeah my heart rate got into the 40's during my last prep. I was taking in a ton of caffeine as well. The head rush is probably due to low blood pressure. Just goes with the territory.

1500 calories @ 208 sounds rough though. What's your BF and how often do you refeed?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Jmccle2 View Post
    Yeah my heart rate got into the 40's during my last prep. I was taking in a ton of caffeine as well. The head rush is probably due to low blood pressure. Just goes with the territory.

1500 calories @ 208 sounds rough though. What's your BF and how often do you refeed?
    Since then everything was fixed. My coach at the time was horrible and didn't listen to me at all. Never had refeeds just kept lowering and lowering calories and upping cardio!! Doesn't work for me. Soon as I threw in carbs and started carb cycling with a higher calorie intake I started losing weight

8. Man sorry to hear you worked with a less than good coach…glad your feeling better! How close to the show now?

9. Quote Originally Posted by BeastFitness View Post
    Man sorry to hear you worked with a less than good coach…glad your feeling better! How close to the show now?
    It was Saturday Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1444820124.506731.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  315.8 KB

10. What is your waist measurement and body fat ?

11. DUDE!!! Came in looking good!

12. You looked good bro, but that heart rate of 44 is concerning to me. My guess is, your ejection fraction is strong and can handle it.. but you always risk acute kidney damage in that situation from decreased blood flow reaching the kidneys.

Mike

13. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    You looked good bro, but that heart rate of 44 is concerning to me. My guess is, your ejection fraction is strong and can handle it.. but you always risk acute kidney damage in that situation from decreased blood flow reaching the kidneys.

Mike
    I knew something was wrong, I eventually left the coach I was working with and everything came together.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Bigman1292 View Post
    I knew something was wrong, I eventually left the coach I was working with and everything came together.

Good for you man, props for putting your health first.

Mike
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Scheduling Pre-Contest Stack Questions
    By mikespe in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-14-2014, 08:05 PM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-18-2014, 03:11 AM
  3. Question on pre contest diet
    By liftallday123 in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 7