First time test user

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
I don't get on here much but I'm a long time member. I'm hoping someone could help me out. I've never pinned before and I was offered a bottle of test. I'm curious if one bottle would even do anything? I don't plan on doing more than that. Would I lose my gains once Im off? I've always been nervous about the thought of pinning.

Thanks in advance in case anyone can help.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It depends on the size of the bottle, mg/ml, and above all, supports/pct and diet/training to keep gains.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully he is super lucky and it's like 250/ml and the glass is like 200ml :fest06:

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't get on here much but I'm a long time member. I'm hoping someone could help me out. I've never pinned before and I was offered a bottle of test. I'm curious if one bottle would even do anything? I don't plan on doing more than that. Would I lose my gains once Im off? I've always been nervous about the thought of pinning.

Thanks in advance in case anyone can help.
Not really. A typical test cycle is approximately 12 weeks give or take and depending on what gets stacked with it. So one vial is not likely to be enough. Test is just the beginning, you gotta look past that into support supps and pct and even how and where to pin, site rotation, needle gauge, etc.

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot. I appreciate the feed back. If was planning to do my first untested competition in December, when should I get off test? As I don't want to hold water etc..

I've been on the fence for a while about competing in the NPC. I've done a few tested shows like NGA

Thanks again

evodrag

Awards
You dont have to get off test pre comp. Just block estrogen