FAVORITE CYCLE LETS HERE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. FAVORITE CYCLE LETS HERE IT!!!!!!!!!!!


    What is everyone's best cycle that they have ran?


  2. 30mg methylstenbolan and dermacrine for 8 weeks.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    •   
       


  3. MENT
    Insulin
    IGF

    Shhhhiiiiitt

  4. 800mg 1 Test test transdermal stacked with 1200 mg 4AD transdermal. This was when it was legal....Nothing today or after Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2004 passed compares.

  5. Trest ace 100ed+ SD at a nice 15+ Stano at 800 to 1000 ed
    Primeval Labs Rep
    iron10 for 10% off_Free shipping for US orders
    primevallabs.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    30mg methylstenbolan and dermacrine for 8 weeks.
    id kill for that cycle

  7. test cyp 750 12 weeks dbol 50 for last 8 weeks

  8. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    30mg methylstenbolan and dermacrine for 8 weeks.
    Seriously ran that ?
    "Passion trumps everything"

  9. Quote Originally Posted by YouBet33 View Post
    Seriously ran that ?
    yes i did . and let me tell you it was the ride of my life. id do it again in a second

  10. Interesting, I have enough to run 20mg for like 6.5 weeks
    "Passion trumps everything"

  11. Quote Originally Posted by YouBet33 View Post
    Interesting, I have enough to run 20mg for like 6.5 weeks
    if u never done it b4 do it . r u using a test base ?

  12. I ran dmz for 6 weeks, ran 5 pumps of dermacrine the whole time, seemed to work for me , was a little lethargic but nothing terrible
    "Passion trumps everything"

  13. Will use derm in all future cycles
    "Passion trumps everything"

  14. Quote Originally Posted by YouBet33 View Post
    Will use derm in all future cycles
    i hear that pellets work well with trt.

  15. Well I'm considering three options for my next cycle, msten, tr1umph, or dimethadrol all for roughly 6 weeks, my favorite cycle up to this point have been 6 weeks of dmz/diabolix/derm for six weeks
    "Passion trumps everything"

  16. Quote Originally Posted by YouBet33 View Post
    Well I'm considering three options for my next cycle, msten, tr1umph, or dimethadrol all for roughly 6 weeks, my favorite cycle up to this point have been 6 weeks of dmz/diabolix/derm for six weeks
    inbox me the link to the derm

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    inbox me the link to the derm
    Dermacrine from bps just google it
    "Passion trumps everything"

  18. Quote Originally Posted by YouBet33 View Post
    Dermacrine from bps just google it
    i did it looks promising man

  19. Quote Originally Posted by YouBet33 View Post
    Well I'm considering three options for my next cycle, msten, tr1umph, or dimethadrol all for roughly 6 weeks, my favorite cycle up to this point have been 6 weeks of dmz/diabolix/derm for six weeks
    How did the diabolix treat you, kind of hard to judge being stacked with so many other things? Very interesting to hear that it is part of someones favorite without too much info on it out there. Haven't ran but will in near future.
    Primeval Labs Rep
    iron10 for 10% off_Free shipping for US orders
    primevallabs.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    800mg 1 Test test transdermal stacked with 1200 mg 4AD transdermal. This was when it was legal....Nothing today or after Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2004 passed compares.
    Have you experimented with the 1-T oxime at all?
    Primeval Labs Rep
    iron10 for 10% off_Free shipping for US orders
    primevallabs.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by IronAddiction View Post
    How did the diabolix treat you, kind of hard to judge being stacked with so many other things? Very interesting to hear that it is part of someones favorite without too much info on it out there. Haven't ran but will in near future.
    Really was hard to tell being stacked with dmz
    "Passion trumps everything"

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    i did it looks promising man
    Simple yet effective. One of my favorites

  23. Quote Originally Posted by IronAddiction View Post
    Have you experimented with the 1-T oxime at all?
    Nah, it seems to be way too expensive because the tablets are only 5mg each and most people start at 30mg a day. If we're talking about the same thing .

  24. Quote Originally Posted by IronAddiction View Post
    How did the diabolix treat you, kind of hard to judge being stacked with so many other things? Very interesting to hear that it is part of someones favorite without too much info on it out there. Haven't ran but will in near future.
    I ran diabolix solo for 6 weeks and loved it

  25. Quote Originally Posted by jmyers View Post
    I ran diabolix solo for 6 weeks and loved it
    Really? Dosage?
    "Passion trumps everything"
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Let's here it boys and girls.....
    By grexx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-16-2008, 01:11 PM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-19-2005, 01:14 AM
  3. So here it is. Let me know what you think.
    By Jared in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-17-2005, 09:48 AM
  4. Liver Protectants on Cycle, Let's Get a Verdict Here.
    By LowKeyLifter in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-13-2004, 12:57 PM
Log in
Log in