FAVORITE CYCLE LETS HERE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. 45/60/60/60/75/75

2. jmyers, what'd you notice as far as gains?. Sides?.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jmyers View Post
    45/60/60/60/75/75
    Interesting, I ran it with OL dmz might have to find another bottle and try solo
    "Passion trumps everything"

4. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    jmyers, what'd you notice as far as gains?. Sides?.
    I ran it this past summer for a recomp. I probably gained around five pounds. But for me I don't look at it in terms of scale. I look at it in terms of what the mirror shows. For me it's always quality over quantity. I felt absolutely great the whole time. No sides whatsoever

5. Just started a run today w/ Msten, Diabolix and Trest
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jmyers View Post
    I ran it this past summer for a recomp. I probably gained around five pounds. But for me I don't look at it in terms of scale. I look at it in terms of what the mirror shows. For me it's always quality over quantity. I felt absolutely great the whole time. No sides whatsoever
    Strength?. It was a recomp, so any fat loss?. I haven't seen much concrete information as far as results go with diabolix logs and reviews. Just that it's good for a recomp, it's a feel good compound and some people get high bp from it.

7. Strength was good for what my goals were and where my diet was. I recomped, so yes there was fat loss. There is a member that logged it solo for 8 weeks

8. People here seem to favorite short PH/DS cycles over longer ones with AAS... for comp prep? Not what I expected to see in here!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    People here seem to favorite short PH/DS cycles over longer ones with AAS... for comp prep? Not what I expected to see in here!

Exactly. They can't be talking about contest prep, cause these don't compare to good ole tren

Test E 600-900mg 16 wks
    Tren E600-800mg 12 wks
    anadrol 50mg a day the last 6 weeks
    masteron OR winny
    anavar 60mg last 6 weeks
    Letro 2.5mg twice a week
    nolva the last 5-6 weeks for E2 from drol

10. Quote Originally Posted by evodrag View Post
    Exactly. They can't be talking about contest prep, cause these don't compare to good ole tren

Test E 600-900mg 16 wks
    Tren E600-800mg 12 wks
    anadrol 50mg a day the last 6 weeks
    masteron OR winny
    anavar 60mg last 6 weeks
    Letro 2.5mg twice a week
    nolva the last 5-6 weeks for E2 from drol
    Probably just some bad broscience I heard, but i heard that a serm while on anadrol makes it less effective. It apparently does this because anadrol also binds to the estrogen receptors. However not in the way estrogen does but in a more anabolic way. Is there any truth to that? I have heard that a few times before. I always thought it was dumb but I'm not an expert so idk.

11. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Probably just some bad broscience I heard, but i heard that a serm while on anadrol makes it less effective. It apparently does this because anadrol also binds to the estrogen receptors. However not in the way estrogen does but in a more anabolic way. Is there any truth to that? I have heard that a few times before. I always thought it was dumb but I'm not an expert so idk.
    I haven't heard anywhere about serms making it less effective. I do know that anadrol tends to cause gyno lumps to some and cannot be blocked with anti E's. I've seen this multiple times despite taking letro. But with nolvadex, it blocks that from happening. I believe anadrol converts to an estrogen like structure, similar to estrogen, that anti e's dont block. But these estrogen like structures attach to estrogen receptors ( the nips). So I still see fuller competitors with drol than without, and being that its a dht and dry coumpound, there's never water retention.

12. Quote Originally Posted by evodrag View Post
    I haven't heard anywhere about serms making it less effective. I do know that anadrol tends to cause gyno lumps to some and cannot be blocked with anti E's. I've seen this multiple times despite taking letro. But with nolvadex, it blocks that from happening. I believe anadrol converts to an estrogen like structure, similar to estrogen, that anti e's dont block. But these estrogen like structures attach to estrogen receptors ( the nips). So I still see fuller competitors with drol than without, and being that its a dht and dry coumpound, there's never water retention.
    Ok i see

13. DMZ solo for 6 weeks @ 20/30/30/40/50/60. Gained 12lbs and 1RM for bench went up 30lbs....kept 10 lbs after PCT.....current running M1A and LOVING it so far

14. (Obviously my doses are split but too lazy to go in depth)

Test E 600mg EW >week 1-16
    EQ 800mg EW >week 1-16
    Tren Ace 500mg EW >week 1-8
    Cytomel (tapering up & down) >week 1-6
    Winstrol 100mg ED >week 7-12
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Let's here it boys and girls.....
    By grexx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-16-2008, 01:11 PM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-19-2005, 01:14 AM
  3. So here it is. Let me know what you think.
    By Jared in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-17-2005, 09:48 AM
  4. Liver Protectants on Cycle, Let's Get a Verdict Here.
    By LowKeyLifter in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-13-2004, 12:57 PM