FAVORITE CYCLE LETS HERE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

reaper5966

Awards
What is everyone's best cycle that they have ran?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
30mg methylstenbolan and dermacrine for 8 weeks.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
800mg 1 Test test transdermal stacked with 1200 mg 4AD transdermal. This was when it was legal....Nothing today or after Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2004 passed compares.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Trest ace 100ed+ SD at a nice 15+ Stano at 800 to 1000 ed

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
test cyp 750 12 weeks dbol 50 for last 8 weeks

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Interesting, I have enough to run 20mg for like 6.5 weeks

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
I ran dmz for 6 weeks, ran 5 pumps of dermacrine the whole time, seemed to work for me , was a little lethargic but nothing terrible

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Will use derm in all future cycles

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Well I'm considering three options for my next cycle, msten, tr1umph, or dimethadrol all for roughly 6 weeks, my favorite cycle up to this point have been 6 weeks of dmz/diabolix/derm for six weeks

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Well I'm considering three options for my next cycle, msten, tr1umph, or dimethadrol all for roughly 6 weeks, my favorite cycle up to this point have been 6 weeks of dmz/diabolix/derm for six weeks
inbox me the link to the derm

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
How did the diabolix treat you, kind of hard to judge being stacked with so many other things? Very interesting to hear that it is part of someones favorite without too much info on it out there. Haven't ran but will in near future.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
800mg 1 Test test transdermal stacked with 1200 mg 4AD transdermal. This was when it was legal....Nothing today or after Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2004 passed compares.
Have you experimented with the 1-T oxime at all?

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
How did the diabolix treat you, kind of hard to judge being stacked with so many other things? Very interesting to hear that it is part of someones favorite without too much info on it out there. Haven't ran but will in near future.
Really was hard to tell being stacked with dmz

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
I ran diabolix solo for 6 weeks and loved it

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
jmyers, what'd you notice as far as gains?. Sides?.
I ran it this past summer for a recomp. I probably gained around five pounds. But for me I don't look at it in terms of scale. I look at it in terms of what the mirror shows. For me it's always quality over quantity. I felt absolutely great the whole time. No sides whatsoever

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Just started a run today w/ Msten, Diabolix and Trest

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran it this past summer for a recomp. I probably gained around five pounds. But for me I don't look at it in terms of scale. I look at it in terms of what the mirror shows. For me it's always quality over quantity. I felt absolutely great the whole time. No sides whatsoever
Strength?. It was a recomp, so any fat loss?. I haven't seen much concrete information as far as results go with diabolix logs and reviews. Just that it's good for a recomp, it's a feel good compound and some people get high bp from it.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Strength was good for what my goals were and where my diet was. I recomped, so yes there was fat loss. There is a member that logged it solo for 8 weeks

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
People here seem to favorite short PH/DS cycles over longer ones with AAS... for comp prep? Not what I expected to see in here!

evodrag

Awards
People here seem to favorite short PH/DS cycles over longer ones with AAS... for comp prep? Not what I expected to see in here!

Exactly. They can't be talking about contest prep, cause these don't compare to good ole tren

Test E 600-900mg 16 wks
Tren E600-800mg 12 wks
anadrol 50mg a day the last 6 weeks
masteron OR winny
anavar 60mg last 6 weeks
Letro 2.5mg twice a week
nolva the last 5-6 weeks for E2 from drol

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly. They can't be talking about contest prep, cause these don't compare to good ole tren

Test E 600-900mg 16 wks
Tren E600-800mg 12 wks
anadrol 50mg a day the last 6 weeks
masteron OR winny
anavar 60mg last 6 weeks
Letro 2.5mg twice a week
nolva the last 5-6 weeks for E2 from drol
Probably just some bad broscience I heard, but i heard that a serm while on anadrol makes it less effective. It apparently does this because anadrol also binds to the estrogen receptors. However not in the way estrogen does but in a more anabolic way. Is there any truth to that? I have heard that a few times before. I always thought it was dumb but I'm not an expert so idk.

evodrag

Awards
Probably just some bad broscience I heard, but i heard that a serm while on anadrol makes it less effective. It apparently does this because anadrol also binds to the estrogen receptors. However not in the way estrogen does but in a more anabolic way. Is there any truth to that? I have heard that a few times before. I always thought it was dumb but I'm not an expert so idk.
I haven't heard anywhere about serms making it less effective. I do know that anadrol tends to cause gyno lumps to some and cannot be blocked with anti E's. I've seen this multiple times despite taking letro. But with nolvadex, it blocks that from happening. I believe anadrol converts to an estrogen like structure, similar to estrogen, that anti e's dont block. But these estrogen like structures attach to estrogen receptors ( the nips). So I still see fuller competitors with drol than without, and being that its a dht and dry coumpound, there's never water retention.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't heard anywhere about serms making it less effective. I do know that anadrol tends to cause gyno lumps to some and cannot be blocked with anti E's. I've seen this multiple times despite taking letro. But with nolvadex, it blocks that from happening. I believe anadrol converts to an estrogen like structure, similar to estrogen, that anti e's dont block. But these estrogen like structures attach to estrogen receptors ( the nips). So I still see fuller competitors with drol than without, and being that its a dht and dry coumpound, there's never water retention.
Ok i see

overanalyzer

overanalyzer

Awards
DMZ solo for 6 weeks @ 20/30/30/40/50/60. Gained 12lbs and 1RM for bench went up 30lbs....kept 10 lbs after PCT.....current running M1A and LOVING it so far

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
(Obviously my doses are split but too lazy to go in depth)

Test E 600mg EW >week 1-16
EQ 800mg EW >week 1-16
Tren Ace 500mg EW >week 1-8
Cytomel (tapering up & down) >week 1-6
Winstrol 100mg ED >week 7-12