21 weeks to Wheeling. Distilled water contest prep 2015

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. 21 weeks to Wheeling. Distilled water contest prep 2015

Hola me amigos, distilled water coming to you from Sunny Mexico!!!!

Today is the last day of my vacation and when I start getting serious about my plans for competing this fall.

I know I've been a little scarce around here this year but I'm back. My training and eating have been all over the place. Entering the new year I was stoked, waking up a pretty tight 217-220 then I got promoted at work and **** hit the fan. I wasted away to about 197 ish? Guys, I literally stopped training for 4 weeks and honest to god went 2 entire days without eating a single thing. Then k started eating somewhat regular and by that, I mean eating 2 meals a day (lunch and when I got home) and was training 2 days a week? That went on for about another 4 weeks.

I guess I should be happy knowing that only eating about 1500 cals a day and not lifting my body kinda just chilled at 195. For the last 10 weeks or so I've been pretty consistent with training and eating and have gotten back up to a soft 220. I'm on vacation eating like **** so idk where that'll be come Saturday (1st check in)

For my prep, I'll be working with an IFBB pro (who I've work w in the past). Don't want to put him out there but I've got a pretty good guy in my corner helping me.

I'll be back in the states Monday evening. I think these next 4 weeks are really going to be focused on growing.

I've met a friend here in mexico doing a show the same time as me, I'll share his AAS use with you guys, it's interesting stuff.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

•   

2. I'm in
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

3. In for sure.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

4. In bro rdy to see you kill this
    •   

5. Eating this week

Meal 1
    2 cups egg whites
    2tbs pb

Meal 2
    1 serving iForce mass gainz
    8oz protein chocolate milk
    1/2 scoop whey

Meal 3
    8oz chicken
    1 cup rice

Intra
    30gr EAA/100 gf HBCD

Post workout
    8oz chicken
    2 cups rice

Meal 5
    -same as #2

Meal 6
    8oz chicken
    8oz sweet potato
    1 tbs MCT oil

Meal 7
    2 cups egg whites
    1 large greens salad
    1 tbs evoo/vinagar

Cals are about 400/400/90

Really trying to grow right now.
    I'll update supps a little later today. Diet will probably change this week, really just need to see how my body reacts after that week binge. I'm a bloated, tan, peeling mess right now.

6. Nothing like that first few days after vacation... what a mess

7. All that sun should set your tan prep up perfectly
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

8. What's going on in here? Long time no see DW.
    SFW and GFH

9. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    What's going on in here? Long time no see DW.
    Hey guy, good to see you're alive!

Pretty sure I have some type of food poisoning or something. Been in and out of the bathroom since about 430am. Have zero appetite but maybe all this fluid loss will help be less bloated lol.

On to some more fun stuff ....what supplements I'm taking.

Ghrp-2/CJC 200/100 3x/day
    Am
    Post workout
    Before bed

Intra workout
    Hbcd
    AMINOIV
    Creatine mono

Before bed
    900mg ALA
    1 glycophase

My good buddy Luis is taking the following, in mexico
    Test E 300mg
    Eq 300mg
    Tren e 200mg

He takes that mix every 3 days and 2iu of hgh about 1hr-45min preworkout but non on off days

Workout split
    Mon: arms
    Tue: back/shoulders (light)
    Wed: Legs
    Thur: Chest/ Shoulders
    Fri: back (heavy)
    Sat: legs
    Sun: off

Sunday is a complete cheat day. I eat everything in sight but focus on proton still (400gr)

10. that's your workout and cheat meal schedule or luis'?

11. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    that's your workout and cheat meal schedule or luis'?
    Mine

12. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Mine
    So you're a cheat day on an off day kind of guy... I always feel like I should have my cheats after hard workouts to optimize them. Thoughts?

13. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    So you're a cheat day on an off day kind of guy... I always feel like I should have my cheats after hard workouts to optimize them. Thoughts?
    I've done both ways and I don't really see any difference in anything. Plus, it's hard for me to eat on my off day (only day off work) and having the ability to cheat let's me get all my cals in. The Sunday before I left cals were roughly 400 pro/ 600carb/150fat

14. Subbed for gains

15. Chest/Shoulders today. Feeling better, everything's moving fine but I'm dehydrated . Weights down to about 215 but should be filling back up as I can eat more food. Yesterday I got about 3k cals in and lower carbs today (seem to trigger my stomach )

16. I'm gonna follow along for this. I was thinking of doing the same thing as you sort of. On my next cycle I will be going for a lean bulk, trying to not gain any extra bodyfat and maybe lose some if possible. I will try to follow a good diet throughout the week, and then after leg day and before back day eat anything and everything in sight.

17. Some diet changes, lowering fat a little and upping carbs slightly. Macro breakdown about 400/450/60 p/c/f.

I'm pretty sore after training this week and I'll chalk it up to being dehydrated from the stomach issues.

It was also advised Luis ups his gear to 900/900/600. Luis doesn't know how he feels about doing this as it'd be the highest amount he's ever ran of anything....he said he's been on the 600/600/400 for about 12 weeks so another 4-5 weeks of elevated doses may not be too bad (tren only 6 weeks, not 12). So, he'll probably do it.

18. What level of competition is he at? Those are some serious doses.

19. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    What level of competition is he at? Those are some serious doses.
    I know!!!!

Well, according to most AM members. If you're 6' 200 lbs this is a standard cycle.....

20. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I know!!!!

Well, according to most AM members. If you're 6' 200 lbs this is a standard cycle.....
    Or Boston Lloyd ha

21. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Or Boston Lloyd ha
    I saw some guy in the anabolic forum, insulin thread say he's on 3gr a week and I asked why. He replies w "I've always run big cycles" wtf?!?!?

He then said he's looking to lower to 2gr. It blows my mind most anyone thinks they need anything over 1gr of test Unless they're 275+

22. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I saw some guy in the anabolic forum, insulin thread say he's on 3gr a week and I asked why. He replies w "I've always run big cycles" wtf?!?!?

He then said he's looking to lower to 2gr. It blows my mind most anyone thinks they need anything over 1gr of test Unless they're 275+
    People are under the impression that double the dose = double the gains. It's just stupid. Most of them would prob see better gains at half the dose and half the ancillaries that they need just to combat the excessive sides. Not to mention the damage in sure they're doing to their organs.

23. I can't even imagine how expensive that would be. Lol

24. Holy Fukc that's a lot of food. Puppy is really sick so I took him to the vet, where he had to stay overnight so I missed a few meals. He should be coming home today though.

Hit arms yesterday and pump was awesome. I started Potassium Nitrate last week, big fan.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Distilled Water 14 week Prep log and then some....
    By Distilled Water in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 474
    Last Post: 10-22-2014, 01:04 AM
  2. SNS would like to welcome Distilled Water to the Team!
    By Jiigzz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 08-20-2014, 08:36 PM
  3. DW 12 weeks to Wheeling, WV mens physique
    By Distilled Water in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: 11-19-2013, 08:51 AM
  4. USPlabs/EBF contest prep. 7 weeks to Allentown,PA
    By Distilled Water in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: 08-29-2013, 05:28 PM
  5. Replies: 408