21 weeks to Wheeling. Distilled water contest prep 2015

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hola me amigos, distilled water coming to you from Sunny Mexico!!!!

Today is the last day of my vacation and when I start getting serious about my plans for competing this fall.

I know I've been a little scarce around here this year but I'm back. My training and eating have been all over the place. Entering the new year I was stoked, waking up a pretty tight 217-220 then I got promoted at work and **** hit the fan. I wasted away to about 197 ish? Guys, I literally stopped training for 4 weeks and honest to god went 2 entire days without eating a single thing. Then k started eating somewhat regular and by that, I mean eating 2 meals a day (lunch and when I got home) and was training 2 days a week? That went on for about another 4 weeks.

I guess I should be happy knowing that only eating about 1500 cals a day and not lifting my body kinda just chilled at 195. For the last 10 weeks or so I've been pretty consistent with training and eating and have gotten back up to a soft 220. I'm on vacation eating like **** so idk where that'll be come Saturday (1st check in)

For my prep, I'll be working with an IFBB pro (who I've work w in the past). Don't want to put him out there but I've got a pretty good guy in my corner helping me.

I'll be back in the states Monday evening. I think these next 4 weeks are really going to be focused on growing.

I've met a friend here in mexico doing a show the same time as me, I'll share his AAS use with you guys, it's interesting stuff.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In for sure.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
In bro rdy to see you kill this

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eating this week

Meal 1
2 cups egg whites
2tbs pb

Meal 2
1 serving iForce mass gainz
8oz protein chocolate milk
1/2 scoop whey

Meal 3
8oz chicken
1 cup rice

Intra
30gr EAA/100 gf HBCD

Post workout
8oz chicken
2 cups rice

Meal 5
-same as #2

Meal 6
8oz chicken
8oz sweet potato
1 tbs MCT oil

Meal 7
2 cups egg whites
1 large greens salad
1 tbs evoo/vinagar

Cals are about 400/400/90

Really trying to grow right now.
I'll update supps a little later today. Diet will probably change this week, really just need to see how my body reacts after that week binge. I'm a bloated, tan, peeling mess right now.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nothing like that first few days after vacation... what a mess

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All that sun should set your tan prep up perfectly

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
What's going on in here? Long time no see DW.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's going on in here? Long time no see DW.
Hey guy, good to see you're alive!

Pretty sure I have some type of food poisoning or something. Been in and out of the bathroom since about 430am. Have zero appetite but maybe all this fluid loss will help be less bloated lol.

On to some more fun stuff ....what supplements I'm taking.

Ghrp-2/CJC 200/100 3x/day
Am
Post workout
Before bed

Intra workout
Hbcd
AMINOIV
Creatine mono

Before bed
900mg ALA
1 glycophase

My good buddy Luis is taking the following, in mexico
Test E 300mg
Eq 300mg
Tren e 200mg

He takes that mix every 3 days and 2iu of hgh about 1hr-45min preworkout but non on off days

Workout split
Mon: arms
Tue: back/shoulders (light)
Wed: Legs
Thur: Chest/ Shoulders
Fri: back (heavy)
Sat: legs
Sun: off

Sunday is a complete cheat day. I eat everything in sight but focus on proton still (400gr)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
that's your workout and cheat meal schedule or luis'?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you're a cheat day on an off day kind of guy... I always feel like I should have my cheats after hard workouts to optimize them. Thoughts?
I've done both ways and I don't really see any difference in anything. Plus, it's hard for me to eat on my off day (only day off work) and having the ability to cheat let's me get all my cals in. The Sunday before I left cals were roughly 400 pro/ 600carb/150fat

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm gonna follow along for this. I was thinking of doing the same thing as you sort of. On my next cycle I will be going for a lean bulk, trying to not gain any extra bodyfat and maybe lose some if possible. I will try to follow a good diet throughout the week, and then after leg day and before back day eat anything and everything in sight.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some diet changes, lowering fat a little and upping carbs slightly. Macro breakdown about 400/450/60 p/c/f.

I'm pretty sore after training this week and I'll chalk it up to being dehydrated from the stomach issues.

It was also advised Luis ups his gear to 900/900/600. Luis doesn't know how he feels about doing this as it'd be the highest amount he's ever ran of anything....he said he's been on the 600/600/400 for about 12 weeks so another 4-5 weeks of elevated doses may not be too bad (tren only 6 weeks, not 12). So, he'll probably do it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What level of competition is he at? Those are some serious doses.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or Boston Lloyd ha
I saw some guy in the anabolic forum, insulin thread say he's on 3gr a week and I asked why. He replies w "I've always run big cycles" wtf?!?!?

He then said he's looking to lower to 2gr. It blows my mind most anyone thinks they need anything over 1gr of test Unless they're 275+

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I saw some guy in the anabolic forum, insulin thread say he's on 3gr a week and I asked why. He replies w "I've always run big cycles" wtf?!?!?

He then said he's looking to lower to 2gr. It blows my mind most anyone thinks they need anything over 1gr of test Unless they're 275+
People are under the impression that double the dose = double the gains. It's just stupid. Most of them would prob see better gains at half the dose and half the ancillaries that they need just to combat the excessive sides. Not to mention the damage in sure they're doing to their organs.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I can't even imagine how expensive that would be. Lol

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not recovering for ****, I'm sore and achy. Everything's followed to a T and I haven't felt like this in a while. Sleep hasn't been that greay, puppy is still in the hospital.

I've been hitting back & legs twice a week, I'm seriously considering lowering to once a week and training 4 days a week til prep really ramps up.

I've had a training partner every workout since I've been home. Both are power lifters looking to transition into bb so lifting heavy and intensity is what they do, they just bitch about the volume lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm not recovering for ****, I'm sore and achy. Everything's followed to a T and I haven't felt like this in a while. Sleep hasn't been that greay, puppy is still in the hospital.

I've been hitting back & legs twice a week, I'm seriously considering lowering to once a week and training 4 days a week til prep really ramps up.

I've had a training partner every workout since I've been home. Both are power lifters looking to transition into bb so lifting heavy and intensity is what they do, they just bitch about the volume lol
It usually takes me a good week or two of wicked hard workouts (after even a few days off) to get that "fresh DOMS" pain to stop after every workout. Have you been doing anyhtign different (volume/intensity/sleep/meal timing-comp) wise that you haven't in the past?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weights down a touch but seem to be a lot tighter. Pumps ate good but my elbow is fukced up. I think Hockey is what's doing it? Need yo mega dose some Cissus-XT.

Picked up 2 clients that will both be doing the same show as me so that should be exciting and motivating. One is a welter weight and the other maybe a HW or SHW. I prep'd him to a 3rd place as a HW (out of 11) about 8 weeks ago but he's sitting at a pretty tight 242 right now so we'll see.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
In on this..running a log also to compete in Nov.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow i suck at updates. Life has been crazy but still on track with prep. Im just about 6 weeks out and weight is anywhere from 206-208 in the morning. I've switched jobs, broken up with my gf I lived with for 2 years and lost a close friend. Bodybuilding has been the only consistency in my life and i use it a stress relief. I'll give a quick run down of where I am at. Id love to post pics but i broke my Galaxy S6 about 2 weeks ago and am back to my dusty old Iphone 4 that has NO room for anything other than the operating system it seems...

Training:
7 days/wk

Cardio:
-45min LISS fasted cardio 6 days/wk
-30min LISS post workout

Diet:
Pro: 350gr
Carbs: 120gr
Fat: 55gr
* 1 cheat meal on Saturday night

I'm doing 2 scoops PES AminoIV + 2 scoops Scivation Xtend intra workout

My friends super sup list
Test P: 600/wk
Tren A: 400/wk
Mast P: 400/wk
Adex: 1mg ED
100/200 CJC/GHRP 2-3x's/day
Injectable L-Carnitine: 400mg 15min before AM cardio and Pre-training
Clenbuterol: 60mcg ED

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Wow i suck at updates. Life has been crazy but still on track with prep. Im just about 6 weeks out and weight is anywhere from 206-208 in the morning. I've switched jobs, broken up with my gf I lived with for 2 years and lost a close friend. Bodybuilding has been the only consistency in my life and i use it a stress relief. I'll give a quick run down of where I am at. Id love to post pics but i broke my Galaxy S6 about 2 weeks ago and am back to my dusty old Iphone 4 that has NO room for anything other than the operating system it seems...

Training:
7 days/wk

Cardio:
-45min LISS fasted cardio 6 days/wk
-30min LISS post workout

Diet:
Pro: 350gr
Carbs: 120gr
Fat: 55gr
* 1 cheat meal on Saturday night

I'm doing 2 scoops PES AminoIV + 2 scoops Scivation Xtend intra workout

My friends super sup list
Test P: 600/wk
Tren A: 400/wk
Mast P: 400/wk
Adex: 1mg ED
100/200 CJC/GHRP 2-3x's/day
Injectable L-Carnitine: 400mg 15min before AM cardio and Pre-training
Clenbuterol: 60mcg ED
welcome back ha. good to hear things are still on track

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yesterdays workout back and rear delts

Rack pulls
135x8
185x8
225x8
275x8
315x8
365x8
405x6

CG Cable Rows w squeeze
220x15
240x12+ 4 forced reps

DB Pull Overs
65x15

Hammer Strength Neutral Pull Downs
Rest pause
315@15x8x4

Wide Grip lat Pull down
185x22

V-Bar pull down w stretch @ top
160x16

Rear Delt Machine
rest pause
110@25x12x6 w 10 partials

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty sick right now. Got cardio in yesterday morning then had a fever the rest of the day. Didn't train but got some meds and im feeling better today. I should be training tonight, arms is on the menu. changed up cardio a bit for AM cardio. 2 min at 3.0 speed and 10 incline followed by 1 min at 4.0 speed. alternating the entire time.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Feeling less AID's-y today. Got a goo arm workout in last night. Im back working at the bar as a bouncer one night a week which ive been doing on and off for the past 3 years and the older I get, the sluttier and trashier girls 18-24 become lol.

Going to hit a pump back session tonight, probably be a lot of giant sets. Diet changes and refeed come tomorrow night and its greatly needed.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Noods! :p

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Things got a little accelerated last week so dialing back this week a touch.

Cut cardio back to 6 days a week, 45min LISS in the morning.

Added dietary fats have been cut for 7-10 days with a slight bump to pro/carbs. Only eating Chicken, Ahi Tuna, tilapia and egg whites....yum. Carbs are gluten free oats, jasmin rice, sweet potato and HBCD.

Copenhagen consumption has been doubled :p

Woke up at 201.4 this morning. Had a good size refeed/cheat on saturday night that had 3 full plates of sushi, 6 pop tarts and a hefty amount of low fat ice cream.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This no fat has me not sleeping, at least thats what i think it is. i was sleeping fine until this change and Im getting pretty lean.

Quads was a struggle last night but blasted through a 40min workout

Safety Squats
3 sets of 20-30 reps
-super set-
Leg extentions
3 sets of 12 (2 sec squeeze)

Low Narrow Leg press (pump and constant tension)
3 sets of 20

Split Squats
3 sets of 12

Sissy Squats
3 sets of 20

Standing Calf Raise
6 sets of 20

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I couldn't imagine eating so little fat.

How does it treat your physique towards the end of that fat-cutting phase?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I couldn't imagine eating so little fat.

How does it treat your physique towards the end of that fat-cutting phase?
Great right now. I'm super flat but getting a lot leaner.

Had 12 rolls of sushi last night and a box of pop tarts and lost 3 lbs. Looked awesome when I woke up at 3am to piss.

I'm going another week of no added fats.

Tren is up, proviron has been added and clen is 2 days on 1 off

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great right now. I'm super flat but getting a lot leaner.

Had 12 rolls of sushi last night and a box of pop tarts and lost 3 lbs. Looked awesome when I woke up at 3am to piss.

I'm going another week of no added fats.

Tren is up, proviron has been added and clen is 2 days on 1 off
How far out are you?