21 weeks to Wheeling. Distilled water contest prep 2015

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. I'm not recovering for ****, I'm sore and achy. Everything's followed to a T and I haven't felt like this in a while. Sleep hasn't been that greay, puppy is still in the hospital.

I've been hitting back & legs twice a week, I'm seriously considering lowering to once a week and training 4 days a week til prep really ramps up.

I've had a training partner every workout since I've been home. Both are power lifters looking to transition into bb so lifting heavy and intensity is what they do, they just bitch about the volume lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

2. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I'm not recovering for ****, I'm sore and achy. Everything's followed to a T and I haven't felt like this in a while. Sleep hasn't been that greay, puppy is still in the hospital.

I've been hitting back & legs twice a week, I'm seriously considering lowering to once a week and training 4 days a week til prep really ramps up.

I've had a training partner every workout since I've been home. Both are power lifters looking to transition into bb so lifting heavy and intensity is what they do, they just bitch about the volume lol
    It usually takes me a good week or two of wicked hard workouts (after even a few days off) to get that "fresh DOMS" pain to stop after every workout. Have you been doing anyhtign different (volume/intensity/sleep/meal timing-comp) wise that you haven't in the past?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   

3. Intensity is definitely up with training partner but I think sleep is the big thing. I'm taking peptides before bed, so it should be helping but elevated igf-1 levels will leave you sleepy and that's been my biggest gripe.

4. Sub'd... hope the puppy is ok

5. Woke up at 221 today...woohoo!!!!
    •   

6. Another week down, up 3lbs....woke up at 224 this morning. It's been 2 weeks and I'm going to keep everything going until weight or pumps start to stall but on off days I've been keeping carbs lower earlier in the day and catch a good pump when I bring them back in

7. I cut training back to 4 days a week and growing and recovery is way up. Feel a lot better. I'm gonna video some workouts this week and hopefully get some pics up soon

8. Weights down a touch but seem to be a lot tighter. Pumps ate good but my elbow is fukced up. I think Hockey is what's doing it? Need yo mega dose some Cissus-XT.

Picked up 2 clients that will both be doing the same show as me so that should be exciting and motivating. One is a welter weight and the other maybe a HW or SHW. I prep'd him to a 3rd place as a HW (out of 11) about 8 weeks ago but he's sitting at a pretty tight 242 right now so we'll see.

9. In on this..running a log also to compete in Nov.
    "I would rather follow Christ and die to find out their is no God, than to not, and die to find out there is a God."

10. Waking up 226-228 right now (heavier carbs on back/leg days)

Still no cardio but have upped training to 5 days a week with an added "pump" day for chest/shoulders.

Calories are still high and some Dbol has been added to the mix. 50mg pre workout. Everything else in that arena is the same.

11. Wow i suck at updates. Life has been crazy but still on track with prep. Im just about 6 weeks out and weight is anywhere from 206-208 in the morning. I've switched jobs, broken up with my gf I lived with for 2 years and lost a close friend. Bodybuilding has been the only consistency in my life and i use it a stress relief. I'll give a quick run down of where I am at. Id love to post pics but i broke my Galaxy S6 about 2 weeks ago and am back to my dusty old Iphone 4 that has NO room for anything other than the operating system it seems...

Training:
    7 days/wk

Cardio:
    -45min LISS fasted cardio 6 days/wk
    -30min LISS post workout

Diet:
    Pro: 350gr
    Carbs: 120gr
    Fat: 55gr
    * 1 cheat meal on Saturday night

I'm doing 2 scoops PES AminoIV + 2 scoops Scivation Xtend intra workout

My friends super sup list
    Test P: 600/wk
    Tren A: 400/wk
    Mast P: 400/wk
    Adex: 1mg ED
    100/200 CJC/GHRP 2-3x's/day
    Injectable L-Carnitine: 400mg 15min before AM cardio and Pre-training
    Clenbuterol: 60mcg ED

12. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Wow i suck at updates. Life has been crazy but still on track with prep. Im just about 6 weeks out and weight is anywhere from 206-208 in the morning. I've switched jobs, broken up with my gf I lived with for 2 years and lost a close friend. Bodybuilding has been the only consistency in my life and i use it a stress relief. I'll give a quick run down of where I am at. Id love to post pics but i broke my Galaxy S6 about 2 weeks ago and am back to my dusty old Iphone 4 that has NO room for anything other than the operating system it seems...

Training:
    7 days/wk

Cardio:
    -45min LISS fasted cardio 6 days/wk
    -30min LISS post workout

Diet:
    Pro: 350gr
    Carbs: 120gr
    Fat: 55gr
    * 1 cheat meal on Saturday night

I'm doing 2 scoops PES AminoIV + 2 scoops Scivation Xtend intra workout

My friends super sup list
    Test P: 600/wk
    Tren A: 400/wk
    Mast P: 400/wk
    Adex: 1mg ED
    100/200 CJC/GHRP 2-3x's/day
    Injectable L-Carnitine: 400mg 15min before AM cardio and Pre-training
    Clenbuterol: 60mcg ED
    welcome back ha. good to hear things are still on track
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

13. yesterdays workout back and rear delts

Rack pulls
    135x8
    185x8
    225x8
    275x8
    315x8
    365x8
    405x6

CG Cable Rows w squeeze
    220x15
    240x12+ 4 forced reps

DB Pull Overs
    65x15

Hammer Strength Neutral Pull Downs
    Rest pause
    [email protected]

Wide Grip lat Pull down
    185x22

V-Bar pull down w stretch @ top
    160x16

Rear Delt Machine
    rest pause
    [email protected] w 10 partials

14. Pretty sick right now. Got cardio in yesterday morning then had a fever the rest of the day. Didn't train but got some meds and im feeling better today. I should be training tonight, arms is on the menu. changed up cardio a bit for AM cardio. 2 min at 3.0 speed and 10 incline followed by 1 min at 4.0 speed. alternating the entire time.

15. Feeling less AID's-y today. Got a goo arm workout in last night. Im back working at the bar as a bouncer one night a week which ive been doing on and off for the past 3 years and the older I get, the sluttier and trashier girls 18-24 become lol.

Going to hit a pump back session tonight, probably be a lot of giant sets. Diet changes and refeed come tomorrow night and its greatly needed.

16. Noods! :P
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Noods! :P
    I know, i need to get some posted but I dont have a phone to take pics. Waiting on getting my glaxay back.

18. Things got a little accelerated last week so dialing back this week a touch.

Cut cardio back to 6 days a week, 45min LISS in the morning.

Added dietary fats have been cut for 7-10 days with a slight bump to pro/carbs. Only eating Chicken, Ahi Tuna, tilapia and egg whites....yum. Carbs are gluten free oats, jasmin rice, sweet potato and HBCD.

Copenhagen consumption has been doubled :P

Woke up at 201.4 this morning. Had a good size refeed/cheat on saturday night that had 3 full plates of sushi, 6 pop tarts and a hefty amount of low fat ice cream.

19. This no fat has me not sleeping, at least thats what i think it is. i was sleeping fine until this change and Im getting pretty lean.

Quads was a struggle last night but blasted through a 40min workout

Safety Squats
    3 sets of 20-30 reps
    -super set-
    Leg extentions
    3 sets of 12 (2 sec squeeze)

Low Narrow Leg press (pump and constant tension)
    3 sets of 20

Split Squats
    3 sets of 12

Sissy Squats
    3 sets of 20

Standing Calf Raise
    6 sets of 20
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I couldn't imagine eating so little fat.

How does it treat your physique towards the end of that fat-cutting phase?
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    I couldn't imagine eating so little fat.

How does it treat your physique towards the end of that fat-cutting phase?
    Great right now. I'm super flat but getting a lot leaner.

Had 12 rolls of sushi last night and a box of pop tarts and lost 3 lbs. Looked awesome when I woke up at 3am to piss.

I'm going another week of no added fats.

Tren is up, proviron has been added and clen is 2 days on 1 off

22. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Great right now. I'm super flat but getting a lot leaner.

Had 12 rolls of sushi last night and a box of pop tarts and lost 3 lbs. Looked awesome when I woke up at 3am to piss.

I'm going another week of no added fats.

Tren is up, proviron has been added and clen is 2 days on 1 off
    How far out are you?

23. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    How far out are you?
    2 weeks and 4 days

24. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    2 weeks and 4 days
    How are ya feeling bud? Weight looking good? Conditioning? Need details!

25. I feel like duking shlt lol. I was 196 today and conditioning is coming along, better than last year but not where I want it to be.

I tried up loading pics but it said it's too big of a picture/file.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Distilled Water 14 week Prep log and then some....
    By Distilled Water in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 474
    Last Post: 10-22-2014, 01:04 AM
  2. SNS would like to welcome Distilled Water to the Team!
    By Jiigzz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 08-20-2014, 08:36 PM
  3. DW 12 weeks to Wheeling, WV mens physique
    By Distilled Water in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: 11-19-2013, 08:51 AM
  4. USPlabs/EBF contest prep. 7 weeks to Allentown,PA
    By Distilled Water in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: 08-29-2013, 05:28 PM
  5. Replies: 408