How Does One "Dry Out ??"

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Hootie View Post
    I went by Layne Norton on BB.com. Explains the water loading / depleting method very well.
    Yup this is a good base to do it via dietary means. Carb/sodium manipulation.

2. By not limiting fluid intake. Those who always look best are never thirsty. Read articles by layne norton.

Mike
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    Yup this is a good base to do it via dietary means. Carb/sodium manipulation.
    On board. Lots of misconception about water consumption. More needs to be understood about carb/ sodium intake

4. If you achieve a completely shredded physique, you will appear dry and hard. Very misunderstood by most in this sport. You need water and some sodium for fullness and pump

5. Are natural diuretics like dandelion, uva ursi, juniper and ones like that dangerous too?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by john31 View Post
    Are natural diuretics like dandelion, uva ursi, juniper and ones like that dangerous too?
    They should be fine when dosed properly. Just make sure that you're actually lean enough and "stage ready" before the comp and you shouldn't need much, if anything, at all.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

7. Thanks for the information, I just want to make sure to look the best I possibly can when I step on stage

8. IMO, you need to hire a trainer for this. There are way to many variables to play around with.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

9. How much time is necessary to dry out given that one is already lean? I always dry out when carb cycling but I've never intentionally tried to dry out as quickly or efficiently as I could.

10. Many different ways....get a trainer to stay safe.

11. You need someonw to help you timing this. The pulling water part etc is crucial.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. how does one figure out their matienance dosage of
    By freezito in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 07:29 PM
  2. How does one go about lowering Progesterone?
    By Matt Skiba in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-10-2007, 10:07 PM
  3. How does one go about pre and post workout when
    By freezito in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-23-2007, 04:27 PM
  4. How does one go about pre and post workout when
    By freezito in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-23-2007, 07:37 AM
  5. How does one start training for MMA?