Gaining weight while cutting? Help

JerryC

Awards
Ok to me this is awesome I am currently in a pre contest diet and training. I train every muscle twice a week for 6 days a week and do just cardio on Sunday I do 2 hours of cardio a day and lift between 5-8 a day counting cardio and everything. I ended my bulk at 242 went keto dropped to 225 felt flat and sick so I changed it eating more carbs now and I'm at 246 now feeling great but the mind blowing thing is in lost three % body fat in the past month n a half. Now I'm still having problems on losing the last bit of body fat so I'm just waiting it out and still working I know it won't happen over night obviously but it's great that I'm losing fat and pounding on muscle mass but I'm not to sure on what to do on losing that last bit of fat. My competition is in 6 months. I'm
6 foot 246 15% bf and I'm 16 years old. Should I just keep doing what I'm doing? Or should I change something? Thanks

evodrag

Awards
It sounds like you have no clue what to do. You went right to keto and 2 hours of cardio a day?!!!And in order to get lean enough, you will get flat towards the end.

JerryC

Awards
That's why I switched up and threw in carbs to fill out so I won't look flat. I started to that's why I switched it up