3 weeks out clen t3 advice please

Pswitz3r

Awards
So I'm closing in on my prep, I'm sitting at 6% bodyfat 184 pounds. ( men's physique show) I am on an oral run of epi at 50mgs daily, just introduced clen this week. I am considering adding in t3 for aided fat loss until 1 week out, and was wondering if the epi would fight off some of the muscle catabolism.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How myvh t3 you don't want to come in flat

tog511

tog511

Awards
At that low BF% it would be hard to say what t3 would do it kind of depends on your calories and macros. I think if you kept your protein high you can avoid most of the muscle loss but I think the epi alone should be fine for good lean out and the clen probably has your bp up enough already. IMO try the clen epi and see what happens they both help keep muscle and lean you out and maybe next round try t3 clen epi just see how your bp does this round and watch your water intake closely. hope you are taking taurine and potassium or you are gonna cramp the **** up while posing lol plus clen is hard on your heart without taurine. what clen dose are you running?

Pswitz3r

Awards
I am using all the support supps. I am on 100mcg of clen now. BP is still in normal range. I'm not trying the t3 this time around. I will stop clen 4 days out because I want it out of my system before I dehydrate and dry out. Just to avoid the nasty cramps.

evodrag

Awards
T3 does not eat muscle anymore than cardio or anything else. If your cals are low and you've been doing this for a while, T3 will simply bring you're metabolism up to its previous, better functioning rate. I've read one study that looked at over dosing T3 and patients only saw a 5% increase in metabolism over they're normal best metabolic rates. What I believe it boils down to is this......Small changes and one step at a time. And for prep, stay ahead of the game. It shouldnt be a make up session for the fat not lost.

genthoseffect

genthoseffect

Awards
Some pics would help bro...T3 is a last resort when prepping and shouldn't be necessary, ideally anyway. If you do add it in, keep it low. around 50mcg/day max