Help me please

Bcaamino

Bcaamino

Awards
I am looking to take lifting to the next level. I need to find a little "booster" for my gains and fat burning. I am looking to enter a competition by the time I am 19. I have a year and a half to do so and was wondering what sacks some of you would suggest for a beginner. I have never used then before and I don't want to try to find them by myself, there is simply to many out there. Any help would be much appreciated.

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
I am looking to take lifting to the next level. I need to find a little "booster" for my gains and fat burning. I am looking to enter a competition by the time I am 19. I have a year and a half to do so and was wondering what sacks some of you would suggest for a beginner. I have never used then before and I don't want to try to find them by myself, there is simply to many out there. Any help would be much appreciated.
You're 17, the only booster you need is food and heavy weights.

Bcaamino

Bcaamino

Awards
You're 17, the only booster you need is food and heavy weights.
that would be great if it was working well enough, I eat a clean diet, and take your basic supplements. I am very competent when it comes to my training. My growth plates are done growing. I train hard, and I'm not getting results, as in gains you probably already know that. I'm trying to exceed my competition and what I'm doing just isn't cutting it.

Skooter

Skooter

Banned
Awards
Layout your routine...
I'm curious..
How much are you eating?

Bcaamino

Bcaamino

Awards
Layout your routine... I'm curious.. How much are you eating?
I eat 6 meals a day, I train 5 days a week cardio everyday. I eat 6 meals a day totaling 3,500 calories it consists of 271g of protein 76g of fats 448g of carbs. All clean and little to no saturated fats. My lifting cycle varies on what my coach puts me through depending on that day and cycle I'm on. It's variable on the exercises but I hit every group hard the 5 days I lift. Cycling appropriately.

Bcaamino

Bcaamino

Awards
I also need to clarify I am looking for minimal amount of use. I'm not looking to juice up, I would like to add one Mabey 2 oral supplements to assist in gaining and recovery.

Battossi

Awards
I also need to clarify I am looking for minimal amount of use. I'm not looking to juice up, I would like to add one Mabey 2 oral supplements to assist in gaining and recovery.
Yes and the rules of talking to people about anabolics on this forum are being broken here.

21 and up

Also....wanting to jump on at 17 means you won't have a career in bodybuilding most likely.

I'm 24 and still haven't juiced. Don't even know if I will.

build a foundation then you can come back and talk to us about building supplys

Skooter

Skooter

Banned
Awards
Please highlight where anabolics were mentioned...

Nobody gives a **** if you ever juice either..
Im tired of Sally"s playing admin around here..

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
What's your bodyfat %?

How much cardio everyday?

Maybe scale back the cardio 20% for 2 weeks and see how your weight is. Keep the diet the same.

Then after 2 weeks if you're still not gaining try adding 25g protein and 25g carbs to your daily macros. Keep the cardio at the 20% reduction.

Make small changes like that. You should see results bro!

Skooter

Skooter

Banned
Awards
^^^
I agree.. I was roughly your age, training hard, could never gain, similar routine and diet..

It wasn't til I backed off the cardio a bit and took more rest days that I saw any actual gains..
I started eating like a horse, the gains started coming..

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
Don't take this the wrong way, but no. If you aren't growing you simply are not eating enough and your growth plates are far from growing. You are in a prime spot to grow. I didn't start lifting until age 22 and have since added 50lbs of muscle. (Now 24 years old as of tomorrow). Do not try to lie to yourself to justify why you are not growing. Eat more, lift more, be more. More supplements don't always mean more gains. Keep it simple and eat, train, rest. Are you measuring out your food? How can you be so sure you are indeed taking in said macros? Like I said, don't take this the wrong way but you have a long way of gains to come.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I eat 6 meals a day, I train 5 days a week cardio everyday. I eat 6 meals a day totaling 3,500 calories it consists of 271g of protein 76g of fats 448g of carbs. All clean and little to no saturated fats. My lifting cycle varies on what my coach puts me through depending on that day and cycle I'm on. It's variable on the exercises but I hit every group hard the 5 days I lift. Cycling appropriately.
When you say coach, I assume you play a sport? Football? At your age, playing sports, being active, and eating clean- you could easily add another couple thousand calories in order to gain muscle. You likely have a metabolism like a furnace...take advantage of that and just up your calories to pack on lean muscle! Start building your calories up, take measurements, and once you start noticing gains- you'll know where about your maintenance calories should be. You have to learn your body and see what works for you! I would definitely encourage you to do as much completely naturally as you can for now! You'll be amazed at how your body responds as you learn what works for you!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes and the rules of talking to people about anabolics on this forum are being broken here. 21 and up Also....wanting to jump on at 17 means you won't have a career in bodybuilding most likely. I'm 24 and still haven't juiced. Don't even know if I will. build a foundation then you can come back and talk to us about building supplys
And yet you give advice about steroids? Ahahahah. Gtfo.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
And yet you give advice about steroids? Ahahahah. Gtfo.
He's been giving good advice recently from what I have seen. Knows more than me my first few cycles.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
At 17. Train,eat,and worry about competing at 24 to 28. Muscle maturity often wins.

ArmstrongBrah

ArmstrongBrah

Awards
At 17. Train,eat,and worry about competing at 24 to 28. Muscle maturity often wins.
Exactly. Don't rush yourself into competing. It's not going anywhere! Let your body run its course, you're still in for more surprises.

Bcaamino

Bcaamino

Awards
Thanks for the help guys I'm sorry about the age thing, I I'm gonna do it, I'll do It anyways it's always a good idea to play it safe. Im nt going to but I figured I'd share that. But I'm going to up my diet a thousand calories, and cut back on my cardio, and try it for a month and a half or so. Thanks for all the input I appreciate it, and sorry about the rules again there was a lot of stuff to read.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please highlight where anabolics were mentioned... Nobody gives a **** if you ever juice either.. Im tired of Sally"s playing admin around here..
Banned before bro?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Skooter

Skooter

Banned
Awards
Possibly...

Either way..
Either your admin, or one of those guys who wanna be admin...
Mind your business, contribute to the forum as you do, and keep it moving..

Skooter

Skooter

Banned
Awards
PMS Honda, your not a bad guy, give good wisdom and have a lot of knowledge, no denying..
But your political behavior shows your a follower and have no backbone..

Stand on your own 2, leave things be..
Contribute when possible an stfu when not applicable..

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did contribute to the forum by asking you a question, "did you get banned before?" If anyone's showing PMS it's you. But please continue to tell me what I should do, seeing as how you must have been around long enough to know my politics, and my last "political" post was many months back. Which I guess answers my question about you.

Skooter

Skooter

Banned
Awards
Never been banned to answer your question..

I had another account another another name and can't remember the log on.. If need be, we can ask admin...

Nonetheless, my statements stand brotha...
Best of Luck...

Hope you'll follow my log once again as you did previously..

Skooter

Skooter

Banned
Awards
Enough back n fourth brotha...
Let's just be adults and contribute to the forum in anyway possible...

Respect shown...

islandiron

islandiron

Awards
I didnt enter my first comp till I was 30! Ended up winning my provincials (Canada) and weight class at the regionals. You got lotsa time to put on da beef kid! One word of advice,, dont stop. Always keep training and stay on point with your nutrition.