6 weeks out, still no abs

Baxitek

Awards
Hello!
Im 6 weeks out my first show.
My main problem is i still dont have the 6 pack abs
My coaches told me its probably cortisol related. My skin is very soft over my abs. Look almost like water but no way to be sure...
Im around the 7% area...
I have vein every where on my lower abdomen, my shoulder are striated... I look really nice seriously... But not my abs. They are a little visible when i flex but nothing like 6 weeks out should be. I know since the beginning its a problem, some guys being 12% have more abs than me...

Im 206-208 pounds at the moment.
Planning to contest in tbe 198 division.

I bloat easily from test and i started 25mg aromasin this morning.

Here is what im currently on:
Tren ace 100mg ed
Test e 1000 ew
Anavar 100mg ed
Masteron 600ew

My next add:
Halotestin 30mg at 4 weeks out
Letrozole 4 weeks out
Removing test e
Adding test prop 100mg eod

Diet:
300 prot from lean beef and chicken (also 2scoop whey isolate per day)
180 carbs mainly from oatmeal/sweet potatoes
Fat... Euh. Dont really know... 3 peanut butter tb spoon amd 2 olive oil tb spoon per day.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
I've never done show so I don't know if this is the right protocol, but this is what works for me to get my abs to pop, as I have the same problem.
I cut my carbs to 50gs a day, and eat them ONLY in the morning.
The only exeption is I eat green vegetables with my chicken breast at night.
Cut out your sodium too

Hope this can help you

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you have developed abs? Having a strong core and developed and are similar but not exactly the same... You may be lean but unless you have worked on ab thickness you will not have much to show even after you begin to peel fat and deplete water

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello! Im 6 weeks out my first show. My main problem is i still dont have the 6 pack abs My coaches told me its probably cortisol related. My skin is very soft over my abs. Look almost like water but no way to be sure... Im around the 7% area... I have vein every where on my lower abdomen, my shoulder are striated... I look really nice seriously... But not my abs. They are a little visible when i flex but nothing like 6 weeks out should be. I know since the beginning its a problem, some guys being 12% have more abs than me... Im 206-208 pounds at the moment. Planning to contest in tbe 198 division. I bloat easily from test and i started 25mg aromasin this morning. Here is what im currently on: Tren ace 100mg ed Test e 1000 ew Anavar 100mg ed Masteron 600ew My next add: Halotestin 30mg at 4 weeks out Letrozole 4 weeks out Removing test e Adding test prop 100mg eod Diet: 300 prot from lean beef and chicken (also 2scoop whey isolate per day) 180 carbs mainly from oatmeal/sweet potatoes Fat... Euh. Dont really know... 3 peanut butter tb spoon amd 2 olive oil tb spoon per day. Any advice would be greatly appreciated
image-972006784.jpg

For example I am not terribly lean nor am I carb or water depleted I do directly train abs using heavier weight allowing them to have that 3d look to them as opposed to having a flat stomach

Baxitek

Awards
Thats one of my problem. Never trained them directly! I started 2-3 month ago...
How do you target them?
I mainly do heavy cable crunch, situp with weight in my hand...

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats one of my problem. Never trained them directly! I started 2-3 month ago... How do you target them? I mainly do heavy cable crunch, situp with weight in my hand...
exactly... Weighted cable crunches, db crunches, weighted roman chair leg raises, ect.. Use a moderate weight and focus on the concentric and eccentric portions of the lifts,

but like developing any muscle it will take time

Baxitek

Awards
Yes i know. I know miracle cant happen but if im lean enough, they will look ok. Will reduce my carbs soon. I also add clen/yohimbine...

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like v-ups, leg raises, and band or cable crunches.

At this point, I'd focus on getting leaner, which I'm sure you are. Abdominal fat is often the last to go for many people. If someone is truly shredded and stage ready there won't be much of a need for any tricks, and if they aren't, any type of manipulation won't change that. That said, a good amount of progress can be made in 6 weeks time, so just stay the course, work your abs, and try to dial everything in. Good luck with your show!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
extra vitc seems to help hold less water. last few days dose a 1-3g 3x a day IMO

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
probably none of my business, but it seems like you are relying on aas a bit too much and not enough on your training and diet to fix physique issues youre having. Agree with above about possibly not having developed enough core being the most likely problem as I had this problem my first show too.

Baxitek

Awards
My coaches change my diet every week. I dont count my macro, i pay him for this. He is solid, he trains some other bodybuilders with success