My first show in 20 days

zainathon

zainathon

Awards
I have my first how in 20 days. The governors cup. I will be in teen men's physique, I am 17 years old.

image-1103688621.jpg

image-2239247570.jpg

image-2311678317.jpg

jman6

Awards
Sorry but your first photo looks like crap. U are not very well conditioned

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
For 17 I don't think that's bad...just my opinion. If he's natty then he's made some good gains. Good to get some experience instead of waiting till he finally thinks he's ready. Go, don't expect to much, and learn.

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
i WISH at 17 I had that physique

go kill it, bro

jman6

Awards
Didn't say he hasn't made good gains. Especially if he is natty. He just didn't condition very well as you can see. He is probably over 10 percent Bodyfat amd Is going into a physique competition. To do well in physique u need to be shredded

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Didn't say he hasn't made good gains. Especially if he is natty. He just didn't condition very well as you can see. He is probably over 10 percent Bodyfat amd Is going into a physique competition. To do well in physique u need to be shredded
I'm sure he will learn that soon enough my friend haha but experience is key. At 17 though he looks pretty big. Natty or not your lookin ok dude but agree with conditioning, use this show to learn and next time try and come in under %7 bf. I honestly don't care if someone takes steroids because natty and juice has its own battles and to succeed it takes dedication and willpower. OP what do you weigh?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you seen the teen divisions.

He's probably on par with most teens that go into competition. Maybe a tad less conditioned. And this is without water manipulation and a good peak week.

And no tan along with poor lighting.

jman6

Awards
Oh yeah i guess. I have only seen npc teens physique once but they all looked great. All i'm saying is if you are going into a competition, especially your first, wouldn't you want to come in extremely conditioned? i see him kind of wasting a competition.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Bro I think you are right on point. From what I have read the physique class is 80% body 20% stage presence. Keep up the good work you will do well.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Oh yeah i guess. I have only seen npc teens physique once but they all looked great. All i'm saying is if you are going into a competition, especially your first, wouldn't you want to come in extremely conditioned? i see him kind of wasting a competition.
Water depletion and a good tan can go along ways. He needs to focus heavily on diet to be sure his abs stand out but he has great separation in his back a good shoulder cap and some decent vascularity. I think he will do well.

zainathon

zainathon

Awards
I am shredding now sense it's less than 20 days, that was my carb bloat. Here I am right now 18 days out

image-3444253290.jpg

My diet is changing and I am working on thinning out now

zainathon

zainathon

Awards
I wasnt conditioning then. I was on a bulk and on 700 carbs a day. I'm shredding right now getting ready for stage.

jman6

Awards
okay, thats looks a lot better. good job. sorry about giving you a hard time. just didnt want you to go into first comp and be embarresed

zainathon

zainathon

Awards
okay, thats looks a lot better. good job. sorry about giving you a hard time. just didnt want you to go into first comp and be embarresed
No worries at all. I respect that and thank you for your input. It's always good to hear from a 3rd party. I'll keep posting updating. Hoping to stop my bodyfat another 5% or so and getting my chest and obliques to pop

jman6

Awards
you look good especially at 17. just stay focused get a good peak week going. and if you don't mind me asking are you natural? no one here cares if you are or are not. just wondering. i wish i looked like that at 17

zainathon

zainathon

Awards
I'm a big believer in honesty so I have nothing to hide. Everything I have used anyone can buy. I have used one prohormone yes, but those are gray area legal. I'm currently just on a test booster and debating on starting a second prohormone to get more dense. And I'm also thinking of running winstrol to thin out before the show. Not sure on either yet. But I have only taken Swoll-250 and a-HD test booster

jman6

Awards
alright, thats cool. nothing wrong with that. just be safe. make sure you are running your pct correctly. even though you are young the damage has already been done and at this point there is no turning back. just know what you have gotten yourself into as far as side effects, long term and short term. you have a good physique right now and you could probably pull plenty of bitches with it so if i were you i stay natty from here on out until you get older.just remember that if you abuse this ****, YOU WILL BE ****ED UP FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!

zainathon

zainathon

Awards
I appreciate everything you are saying. I am doing my post right. I know the risks, and I'm willing to suffer from some. This is what I want to do with my life. I know this is what I want to do and I'll do whatever it takes to get that pro card.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The use of PH/AAS definitely is not needed to be competitive in the NPC teen division. The last show I did only had one guy in that division and he was skinny fat. OP, I qualified for national level NPC competitions after competing in my first show (New England Championships) last year, and I'm natural and always have been (17+ years of training). You'd be surprised by how much progress one can make with just hard work, sound nutrition, and training, especially in their teens and early 20's. That said, you look great. Good luck with your competition and future goals.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No worries at all. I respect that and thank you for your input. It's always good to hear from a 3rd party. I'll keep posting updating. Hoping to stop my bodyfat another 5% or so and getting my chest and obliques to pop
Looking great man.

Keep it up. Based on your look now, you'll smoke the teen division. Keep your goal in sight.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a big believer in honesty so I have nothing to hide. Everything I have used anyone can buy. I have used one prohormone yes, but those are gray area legal. I'm currently just on a test booster and debating on starting a second prohormone to get more dense. And I'm also thinking of running winstrol to thin out before the show. Not sure on either yet. But I have only taken Swoll-250 and a-HD test booster
Not necessary in your division. NO HORMONES. We can discuss my reasoning in a private message. But trust me man. Kids that look like you have a great genetic predisposition for growing and staying lean

If stick it out. Unless you want to be pro or compete high high level I'd wait until mid 20s. The anabolic rebound yiull get post contest will be enough to cause good growth and a good plan of action post contest can add a lot of size in 6-12 months

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The use of PH/AAS definitely is not needed to be competitive in the NPC teen division. The last show I did only had one guy in that division and he was skinny fat. OP, I qualified for national level NPC competitions after competing in my first show (New England Championships) last year, and I'm natural and always have been (17+ years of training). You'd be surprised by how much progress one can make with just hard work, sound nutrition and training, especially in their teens and early 20's. That said, you look great. Good luck with your competition and future goals.
OP take it from breezy. Dudes a straight up BEAST. Natty too.

zainathon

zainathon

Awards
I appreciate all the feed back! Thanks guys. I'm really nervous this being my first show. So keep the advise coming!!

zainathon

zainathon

Awards
Iv added 1200 push ups and 1200 sit ups a day. Those will be ontop of my gym time. Hopefully pop my Chest and abs some more. Iv decided on winny 6 days out to drop my bf%. 17 more days to train.

Attachments

jman6

Awards
yeah but you can do that with a good diet. steroids are not the answer here.

jman6

Awards
really... have you been reading what these guys have been telling you. plus winny will not be that effective if you are taking it a week before

zainathon

zainathon

Awards
So your saying I'll be fine without winny? If I just up my cardio, and change my diet a little more?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
So your saying I'll be fine without winny? If I just up my cardio, and change my diet a little more?
Ya man with your base that you have set train hard eat right prepare correctly, maybe find a mentor and hit the stage to see how you do. Even if you don't win you have done something that 95% of the people in the gym have never done and you should be proud. Save the chemicals for later when you are doing adult open shows to KILL the comp

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya man with your base that you have set train hard eat right prepare correctly, maybe find a mentor and hit the stage to see how you do. Even if you don't win you have done something that 95% of the people in the gym have never done and you should be proud. Save the chemicals for later when you are doing adult open shows to KILL the comp
Well said McCrew...^^^

zainathon

zainathon

Awards
Thank you for the advise! I do have someone helping me with posing and all that. I'll stay way from winny till I'm older. Keep the advise coming guys! Thanks again everyone

jman6

Awards
No problem. You should stick around anabolic minds. they have a really great community and you could learn a lot. oh and dont forget to keep us updated

Ristonian

Ristonian

Awards
Thank you for the advise! I do have someone helping me with posing and all that. I'll stay way from winny till I'm older. Keep the advise coming guys! Thanks again everyone
Totes. Stay away from all that man. Strive to look like Jim Cordova not jay cutler.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Totes. Stay away from all that man. Strive to look like Jim Cordova not jay cutler.
Unless you can be a unicorn. Then be a unicorn.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The use of PH/AAS definitely is not needed to be competitive in the NPC teen division. The last show I did only had one guy in that division and he was skinny fat. OP, I qualified for national level NPC competitions after competing in my first show (New England Championships) last year, and I'm natural and always have been (17+ years of training). You'd be surprised by how much progress one can make with just hard work, sound nutrition, and training, especially in their teens and early 20's. That said, you look great. Good luck with your competition and future goals.

Yes.. but keep in mind just because you nationally qualify, doesn't really mean you should even come close to stepping on stage. I've nationally qualified tons of times.. winning several shows, but I would get my ass handed to me at the national level.
I dont no what you look like so Im not talking about you.. just in general.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes.. but keep in mind just because you nationally qualify, doesn't really mean you should even come close to stepping on stage. I've nationally qualified tons of times.. winning several shows, but I would get my ass handed to me at the national level.
I dont no what you look like so Im not talking about you.. just in general.
Yeah, I agree. I was just trying to let the OP, a 17 year old first time physique competitor, know that he doesn't need to be relying on PH/AAS.

zainathon

zainathon

Awards
I'm 17 days out, I'm dropping 25 carbs every 3 days to help lean out. I will slowly up my cardio but won't kill cardio till 6 days out. I'm choosing to do this so I can still try to get a little more size on my chest before I cut hard. I'm feeling very nervous, my goal will be top 3 for this show. Hopefully I can do. Like I said I'll be at the Governors Cup in Sacramento doing teen men's physique. Please keep the comments, advise, and tips coming please. Anything and everything will be appreciated.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I'm 17 days out, I'm dropping 25 carbs every 3 days to help lean out. I will slowly up my cardio but won't kill cardio till 6 days out. I'm choosing to do this so I can still try to get a little more size on my chest before I cut hard. I'm feeling very nervous, my goal will be top 3 for this show. Hopefully I can do. Like I said I'll be at the Governors Cup in Sacramento doing teen men's physique. Please keep the comments, advise, and tips coming please. Anything and everything will be appreciated.
17days out don't be concerned with size increase reps to focus on striations and muscle separation. Change up your cardio each day to keep things fresh and remember to increase protein as you decrease carbs.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Looking damn good for 17. Definitely late since it seems like you've decided not to use but definitely don't need ANY gear especially this close to your show unless you 100% know how you react-as in you've taken it before. You may see unexpected water retention, carb bloat etc etc. sometimes it takes more than a week to get rid of it all.

How tall are you and how much do you weigh? You may not even need to think of gear ever if you decide to compete physique unless you get lucky and get a pro card. At 17 you can do a boat load of growing natty. I think between 16 and 18 I gained 65lbs, 45 of it being lean with food and creatine. Even more from 18 to 20. Then I turned 21 and was in the military and took a sabbatical from my quest to be huge. But that's history.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stretch vigorously between sets. Stretches the fascia, increases separation and reduces DOMS.

zainathon

zainathon

Awards
Looking damn good for 17. Definitely late since it seems like you've decided not to use but definitely don't need ANY gear especially this close to your show unless you 100% know how you react-as in you've taken it before. You may see unexpected water retention, carb bloat etc etc. sometimes it takes more than a week to get rid of it all. How tall are you and how much do you weigh? You may not even need to think of gear ever if you decide to compete physique unless you get lucky and get a pro card. At 17 you can do a boat load of growing natty. I think between 16 and 18 I gained 65lbs, 45 of it being lean with food and creatine. Even more from 18 to 20. Then I turned 21 and was in the military and took a sabbatical from my quest to be huge. But that's history.
I'm 5'9 weighing 165 right now. Obviously that weight will drop a couple more pounds before the show but that's were I'm at right now

zainathon

zainathon

Awards
15 days till the show. Here's me about an hour ago. No pump, went straight from bed to this picture. I know the posing isn't the best, I have a posing class tonight actually. But here is my progress

image-956496951.jpg

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Start hitting the tanning beds. Go for like 6-8 min each day to get a base tan it will help the spray tan to look a bit more natural and it will help you to see the areas in which you are still retaining water.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lets see back and legs bud..is this physique or bb'ing?