Beginner - AnabolicMinds.com

Beginner

1. New Member
    Answers

Beginner

I'm looking to get into shape and have started training for the past two months. I do three days of full body workout (3-4 sets, 8-12 reps per set) and three days of intense cardio in form of basketball or hitt cardio. I also have 6 meal day and they are about 3 hours apart. I got most of the diet part down ( the hard part) and am seeing little results. My question is should I continue with the current routine or change it up a bit. I still like the full body workout because I need to form a base before I do a split routine. Any suggestions as to full body routines. Thanks in advance

2. New Member
    Answers

I started with a split routine but it only lasted for about 12 weeks after that i started training each body part once a week,making me workout about 5 days a week.

3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Answers

What are your goals for getting in shape? Put on lots of muscle, or lose a lot of fat, or both? It sounds like size is your goal since you said you are trying to build a base with 3 full body days. What are your current stats? Age, height, weight, bf%(guesstimate), experience with training. What kind of results did you expect in the first 2 months?. How are you certain your diet is that "down"? Would you be comfortable posting what you ate yesterday? Have you ever calculated your macros? What are your total daily needs for your specific goals? Have you used myfitnesspal? Lets see what we're working with here. I can tell you, that if you haven't had years of research on dieting, there is a lot to learn. I would love to help since I have no work to do at my job today.

•   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    What are your goals for getting in shape? Put on lots of muscle, or lose a lot of fat, or both? It sounds like size is your goal since you said you are trying to build a base with 3 full body days. What are your current stats? Age, height, weight, bf%(guesstimate), experience with training. What kind of results did you expect in the first 2 months?. How are you certain your diet is that "down"? Would you be comfortable posting what you ate yesterday? Have you ever calculated your macros? What are your total daily needs for your specific goals? Have you used myfitnesspal? Lets see what we're working with here. I can tell you, that if you haven't had years of research on dieting, there is a lot to learn. I would love to help since I have no work to do at my job today.
    That was pretty cool of you to offer your help to that guy. Did he ever hit you up on it?

5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Answers

Nope

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best shoulder exercises for a beginner
    By \/\_FIERCE_/\/ in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-09-2013, 03:51 PM
  2. 1-AD/4-AD beginner stack