Flexing while tanning and other tanning tips/tricks?

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm curious if its beneficial to flex while tanning? Also do any of you guys have any tips or tricks to do while tanning? Mostly trying to max out my vit d levels, look cut, and even skin

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Use a cool bronzer

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I'm curious if its beneficial to flex while tanning? Also do any of you guys have any tips or tricks to do while tanning? Mostly trying to max out my vit d levels, look cut, and even skin
I sleep while tanning.

Vit D is brought in from the UV light through the skin. So I don't think anything but exposure will help. Cooling and tingle may help disperse the vitamin D as hvatech said. It brings the blood to the surface of the skin.

But tanning is my relax time.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is their any benefit to flexing while tanning? I always seem to pass out haha and I agree that tanning is def relaxing and puts you into meditative state, but does flexing increase the physical appearance of be more cut or defined.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Is their any benefit to flexing while tanning? I always seem to pass out haha and I agree that tanning is def relaxing and puts you into meditative state, but does flexing increase the physical appearance of be more cut or defined.
A tan itself will do that but even flexing I don't think will give enough difference in shade to highlight certain features more then another.