USPlabs/EBF contest prep. 7 weeks to Allentown,PA

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    45am cardio and 30min post workout both on the treadmill 10 & 3. Lifted shoulders and posed today. I was told 2 things, 1 good and 1 bad. First the bad....my core is to thick in relation to my shoulder width....

    The good thing, I have the size to compete national just need to narrow the waist or grow the shoulders.

    I don't remember numbers but I did 12 sets for shoulders.

    Fukc white potatoes, I can't eat those things. I'm done with my carbs for the night and super vascular ATM. Looks like cinnamon raisin bagels with light cream cheese will be my carb of choice. I got a sleeve down next week ill try 1.5 sleeves.

    I still wanna see how I handle pancakes, that will be on the menu for Sunday.
    If you're looking for something cleaner what about quinoa or rice? Personally I would want to eat as dirty as my body would allow though ha. I'd kill for some bagels
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77@seriousnutritionsolutions .com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

    If you're looking for something cleaner what about quinoa or rice? Personally I would want to eat as dirty as my body would allow though ha. I'd kill for some bagels
    White rice was my usual go to but for some reason I'm responding great to bagels right now and hey....I ain't mad at it lol.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Lol yeah they're pretty great right now
    Go on and keep thinking that, just don't check my log entry from today, whatever you do...
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post

    Go on and keep thinking that, just don't check my log entry from today, whatever you do...
    Lol I was about to creep it, I'll refrain. From our past convos, I'm sure it sh!ts on mine lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  5. Hit arms and cardio last night, much needed off day today. I'm fried, carbs tomorrow after a chest/shoulders HIIT session in the morning.

    Going to the Masters nationals tonight in Pittsburgh. Should be fun
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Hit arms and cardio last night, much needed off day today. I'm fried, carbs tomorrow after a chest/shoulders HIIT session in the morning.

    Going to the Masters nationals tonight in Pittsburgh. Should be fun
    Where's this at^? An are there gonna be any big names there? I live in Pitt and have been wanting to get out to a show but always seem to miss them
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Hit arms and cardio last night, much needed off day today. I'm fried, carbs tomorrow after a chest/shoulders HIIT session in the morning.

    Going to the Masters nationals tonight in Pittsburgh. Should be fun
    I'm jealous. A kid from my gym is doing the teen division/teen nat.s. I wish I could remember his name. Do you know anyone in the show?
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Where's this at^? An are there gonna be any big names there? I live in Pitt and have been wanting to get out to a show but always seem to miss them
    This is definitely one worth seeing if you live in the area. It's Teen, Collegiate, and Masters Nationals all in one show. Huge, beautiful venue as well.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post

    This is definitely one worth seeing if you live in the area. It's Teen, Collegiate, and Masters Nationals all in one show. Huge, beautiful venue as well.
    That's what I meant what's the venue and time?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    That's what I meant what's the venue and time?
    Check here: http://garyudit.com/event/2013-npc-t...championships/
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post

    I'm jealous. A kid from my gym is doing the teen division/teen nat.s. I wish I could remember his name. Do you know anyone in the show?
    Yes, guy we went to see won his pro card, very exciting stuff!

    I also pee'd next to John Meadows, kind of surreal lol. John took second, again, to Mikey (guy I went to see) poor guy. Story of his life, ill still be using the fukc out of his training methods tho!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  12. Congrats to Mikey on the pro card, but too bad for JM. Did Meadows rock the mutton chops on stage?..if not, that's probably why he didn't take first lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Yes, guy we went to see won his pro card, very exciting stuff!

    I also pee'd next to John Meadows, kind of surreal lol. John took second, again, to Mikey (guy I went to see) poor guy. Story of his life, ill still be using the fukc out of his training methods tho!
    Meadows is like, the king of 2nd place.

    I don't think I'll ever understand how men can pee right next to each other, yet won't talk through the stalls.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post

    Meadows is like, the king of 2nd place.

    I don't think I'll ever understand how men can pee right next to each other, yet won't talk through the stalls.
    He was in high spirits after the show....still to afraid to say anything to him lol.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  15. Training and cardio had been spot on until this morning, I accidentally turned off my alarm. Woke up just in time to make it to work. Luckily I prepped all my food for the week.

    Ill be blasting arms 2maro with 30min HIIT followed by 15 LISS (45total) then it's carb time 2maro! Nothing crazy, mostly rice as my carb source (with a bagel as "dessert". I'm keeping it clean expect for 1 cheat meal Sunday night but even that will only be. Burger and fries most likely. It'll be nice training shoulders carb'd up. 2 LISS cardio sessions 2maro (45min each) with Thursday probably being an off day with a 30min HIIT session and 45min LISS later in the day.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  16. Sub'd!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Sub'd!
    Thanks boss.

    Solid arm workout tonight but I'm dragging.

    Close grip bench
    185x12
    205x10
    225x8

    Seated DB curls
    3x35x12

    Rope press down
    120x12
    120x12
    120x11

    Rope curls
    100x12
    110x10
    100x12

    Seated DB Concentration curls
    3x20x15

    Rev Grip press down
    25x20
    35x15
    45x12

    30min HIIT On the stepper then 30min on the treadmill 10 & 3.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  18. More noooooods!
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    More noooooods!
    Ill try and have my girl snap some Friday morning after cardio, we usually do it together in the am, makes life roughly 1,000,000 times easier.

    I would have this morning as I was working on posing as she was finishing but didn't have my phone. Got a solid 45 LISS just started my carbs up.....

    4oz 96/4 ground beef
    4 egg whites
    1/2 cup white rice (dry measure)
    Murdered with ketchup.

    Next on the menu is a P28 bagel with cream cheese and 3/4 cup steel oats with a little brown sugar (pre made from BJ's 9gr sugar total)

    I made 2 cups of rice (280gr carbs) and have 3 bagels and 3 packages of oats (175gr carbs)

    That pushes the daily total to about 450, see how I feel. I'm down .5lbs from Sunday morning

    It's semi frustrating answering questions of "are you going to be ready?" I wanna just say "look I'm not a naturally lean skinny fukc who can hold conditioning for 5 fukcig weeks like 90% of physique guys!!!!!"

    No offense to any of my brothers on AM who do physique but this is more normal for most physique guys. I'm 20lbs heavier than 2 other national level physique guys at my height at my gym & they're both pretty shredded all year round. Not to mention I'm still holding some water from my surgery (doc said it'll be there til mid August)

    Just venting a little to my AM peeps, thanks for reading
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  20. Bro I'm hungry now.


    Chili is waiting for me post workout

    How you liking the custom blend

  21. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Bro I'm hungry now.

    Chili is waiting for me post workout

    How you liking the custom blend
    There's a noticeable difference in how I look/feel from days I take my custom blend in line with AAV2 & recompodrol.

    That blend is legit but I had a little too much fat with it the other day (I miss measured and had 45gr instead of 15gr) and had some GI issues but I think it benefitted me in the long run lol.

    That blend needs to be released to the public. Ill prolly want more when I go a 4 week bulk post show
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    There's a noticeable difference in how I look/feel from days I take my custom blend in line with AAV2 & recompodrol.

    That blend is legit but I had a little too much fat with it the other day (I miss measured and had 45gr instead of 15gr) and had some GI issues but I think it benefitted me in the long run lol.

    That blend needs to be released to the public. Ill prolly want more when I go a 4 week bulk post show
    I gotcha brother

    Problem is it is expensive. No one would pay

  23. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

    I gotcha brother

    Problem is it is expensive. No one would pay
    That's too bad. Maybe after photos Friday they will? Lol

    Btw, just got offered a new job. Start 2 weeks from Monday. Pretty excited!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    That's too bad. Maybe after photos Friday they will? Lol

    Btw, just got offered a new job. Start 2 weeks from Monday. Pretty excited!
    Congrats man!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post

    Congrats man!
    Thank you, thanks you.

    Looking pretty full and watery today. The p28 bagels with jelly had me super pump'd. Something with my body and bagels I guess? Sunday will be all white rice again.

    Shoulder workout

    Overhead press
    135x15
    3x185x6

    Estes DB laterals
    20x20
    35x12
    35x12
    -drop
    15x12

    Heavy DB Swings
    3x40x25

    Destroyer
    40x60
    20x30
    10x10

    Smoked. Abs and cardio tomorrow morning. Possible PM cardio
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 10:23 AM
  2. 2 week Bulk then start contest prep
    By mdts in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 01:07 PM
  3. 7 weeks to contest
    By MUSCLESHOP in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-12-2007, 12:46 PM
  4. Replies: 97
    Last Post: 11-24-2006, 10:23 PM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-12-2003, 01:17 PM
Log in
Log in