USPlabs/EBF contest prep. 7 weeks to Allentown,PA - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

USPlabs/EBF contest prep. 7 weeks to Allentown,PA

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Late but in! From Pitt so I'd def like to see some more guys here in my area competing. Keep crushing it!
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Back/traps last night. I'm drained....tired all the time, not good.

Pull ups
    3xBWx15

Seated cable rows
    170x15
    180x12
    190x8
    -drop 120x10
    -drop (flared lats) 70x15

Stretchers
    120x10
    120x10
    110x12

Rope pull downs
    3x15

Hammer Shrug (3sec squeeze)
    365x12
    365x12
    365x12
    -Super Set
    Face pulls
    3x12

30 min on the stepper post workout.

Got in 45min on the treadmill this morning, looking to train shoulders about 3 then posing practice after and carving up the rest of the night. Cinnamon bagels & white potatoes are of the menu. Hope the white potatoes work, I bought a 10lb bag lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Back/traps last night. I'm drained....tired all the time, not good.

Pull ups
    3xBWx15

Seated cable rows
    170x15
    180x12
    190x8
    -drop 120x10
    -drop (flared lats) 70x15

Stretchers
    120x10
    120x10
    110x12

Rope pull downs
    3x15

Hammer Shrug (3sec squeeze)
    365x12
    365x12
    365x12
    -Super Set
    Face pulls
    3x12

30 min on the stepper post workout.

Got in 45min on the treadmill this morning, looking to train shoulders about 3 then posing practice after and carving up the rest of the night. Cinnamon bagels & white potatoes are of the menu. Hope the white potatoes work, I bought a 10lb bag lol
    What kind if cardio are you doing? I assume LISS since your sessions are longer...
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

What kind if cardio are you doing? I assume LISS since your sessions are longer...
    Yep. I may add some HIIT in the final few weeks. I toy with HIIT sessions about once a week
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Man if your anything like me those HIIT sesions are gonna make you even hungrier! Everytime never fails for me lol killin it in here DW
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Man if your anything like me those HIIT sesions are gonna make you even hungrier! Everytime never fails for me lol killin it in here DW
    Fukc bro, I'm hungry 24/7 now so I DGF at this point lol
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

45am cardio and 30min post workout both on the treadmill 10 & 3. Lifted shoulders and posed today. I was told 2 things, 1 good and 1 bad. First the bad....my core is to thick in relation to my shoulder width....

The good thing, I have the size to compete national just need to narrow the waist or grow the shoulders.

I don't remember numbers but I did 12 sets for shoulders.

Fukc white potatoes, I can't eat those things. I'm done with my carbs for the night and super vascular ATM. Looks like cinnamon raisin bagels with light cream cheese will be my carb of choice. I got a sleeve down next week ill try 1.5 sleeves.

I still wanna see how I handle pancakes, that will be on the menu for Sunday.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

45am cardio and 30min post workout both on the treadmill 10 & 3. Lifted shoulders and posed today. I was told 2 things, 1 good and 1 bad. First the bad....my core is to thick in relation to my shoulder width....

The good thing, I have the size to compete national just need to narrow the waist or grow the shoulders.

Fukc white potatoes, I can't eat those things. I'm done with my carbs for the night and super vascular ATM. Looks like cinnamon raisin bagels with light cream cheese will be my carb of choice. I got a sleeve down next week ill try 1.5 sleeves.

Your carb meals sound way more fun than mine lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  9. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah seriously. Same here!
    Squats do a booty good.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Lol yeah they're pretty great right now
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

If you're looking for something cleaner what about quinoa or rice? Personally I would want to eat as dirty as my body would allow though ha. I'd kill for some bagels
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

If you're looking for something cleaner what about quinoa or rice? Personally I would want to eat as dirty as my body would allow though ha. I'd kill for some bagels
    White rice was my usual go to but for some reason I'm responding great to bagels right now and hey....I ain't mad at it lol.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lol yeah they're pretty great right now
    Go on and keep thinking that, just don't check my log entry from today, whatever you do...
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post

Go on and keep thinking that, just don't check my log entry from today, whatever you do...
    Lol I was about to creep it, I'll refrain. From our past convos, I'm sure it sh!ts on mine lol
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Hit arms and cardio last night, much needed off day today. I'm fried, carbs tomorrow after a chest/shoulders HIIT session in the morning.

Going to the Masters nationals tonight in Pittsburgh. Should be fun
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Hit arms and cardio last night, much needed off day today. I'm fried, carbs tomorrow after a chest/shoulders HIIT session in the morning.

Where's this at^? An are there gonna be any big names there? I live in Pitt and have been wanting to get out to a show but always seem to miss them
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm jealous. A kid from my gym is doing the teen division/teen nat.s. I wish I could remember his name. Do you know anyone in the show?

usplabsdirect.com
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Where's this at^? An are there gonna be any big names there? I live in Pitt and have been wanting to get out to a show but always seem to miss them
    This is definitely one worth seeing if you live in the area. It's Teen, Collegiate, and Masters Nationals all in one show. Huge, beautiful venue as well.

usplabsdirect.com
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

This is definitely one worth seeing if you live in the area. It's Teen, Collegiate, and Masters Nationals all in one show. Huge, beautiful venue as well.
    That's what I meant what's the venue and time?
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

That's what I meant what's the venue and time?
    Check here: http://garyudit.com/event/2013-npc-t...championships/

usplabsdirect.com
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

I'm jealous. A kid from my gym is doing the teen division/teen nat.s. I wish I could remember his name. Do you know anyone in the show?
    Yes, guy we went to see won his pro card, very exciting stuff!

I also pee'd next to John Meadows, kind of surreal lol. John took second, again, to Mikey (guy I went to see) poor guy. Story of his life, ill still be using the fukc out of his training methods tho!
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Congrats to Mikey on the pro card, but too bad for JM. Did Meadows rock the mutton chops on stage?..if not, that's probably why he didn't take first lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Yes, guy we went to see won his pro card, very exciting stuff!

I also pee'd next to John Meadows, kind of surreal lol. John took second, again, to Mikey (guy I went to see) poor guy. Story of his life, ill still be using the fukc out of his training methods tho!
    Meadows is like, the king of 2nd place.

I don't think I'll ever understand how men can pee right next to each other, yet won't talk through the stalls.

usplabsdirect.com
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Meadows is like, the king of 2nd place.

I don't think I'll ever understand how men can pee right next to each other, yet won't talk through the stalls.
    He was in high spirits after the show....still to afraid to say anything to him lol.
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Training and cardio had been spot on until this morning, I accidentally turned off my alarm. Woke up just in time to make it to work. Luckily I prepped all my food for the week.

Ill be blasting arms 2maro with 30min HIIT followed by 15 LISS (45total) then it's carb time 2maro! Nothing crazy, mostly rice as my carb source (with a bagel as "dessert". I'm keeping it clean expect for 1 cheat meal Sunday night but even that will only be. Burger and fries most likely. It'll be nice training shoulders carb'd up. 2 LISS cardio sessions 2maro (45min each) with Thursday probably being an off day with a 30min HIIT session and 45min LISS later in the day.
  26. 804
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sub'd!
    Current Log:

804ís cLEAN bulk and Supps log (Unsponsored)

27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Sub'd!
    Thanks boss.

Solid arm workout tonight but I'm dragging.

Close grip bench
    185x12
    205x10
    225x8

Seated DB curls
    3x35x12

Rope press down
    120x12
    120x12
    120x11

Rope curls
    100x12
    110x10
    100x12

Seated DB Concentration curls
    3x20x15

Rev Grip press down
    25x20
    35x15
    45x12

30min HIIT On the stepper then 30min on the treadmill 10 & 3.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

More noooooods!

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    More noooooods!
    Ill try and have my girl snap some Friday morning after cardio, we usually do it together in the am, makes life roughly 1,000,000 times easier.

I would have this morning as I was working on posing as she was finishing but didn't have my phone. Got a solid 45 LISS just started my carbs up.....

4oz 96/4 ground beef
    4 egg whites
    1/2 cup white rice (dry measure)
    Murdered with ketchup.

Next on the menu is a P28 bagel with cream cheese and 3/4 cup steel oats with a little brown sugar (pre made from BJ's 9gr sugar total)

I made 2 cups of rice (280gr carbs) and have 3 bagels and 3 packages of oats (175gr carbs)

That pushes the daily total to about 450, see how I feel. I'm down .5lbs from Sunday morning

It's semi frustrating answering questions of "are you going to be ready?" I wanna just say "look I'm not a naturally lean skinny fukc who can hold conditioning for 5 fukcig weeks like 90% of physique guys!!!!!"

No offense to any of my brothers on AM who do physique but this is more normal for most physique guys. I'm 20lbs heavier than 2 other national level physique guys at my height at my gym & they're both pretty shredded all year round. Not to mention I'm still holding some water from my surgery (doc said it'll be there til mid August)

Just venting a little to my AM peeps, thanks for reading
  30. Enhanced Body Formulations

Bro I'm hungry now.

Chili is waiting for me post workout

How you liking the custom blend
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Bro I'm hungry now.

Chili is waiting for me post workout

How you liking the custom blend
    There's a noticeable difference in how I look/feel from days I take my custom blend in line with AAV2 & recompodrol.

That blend is legit but I had a little too much fat with it the other day (I miss measured and had 45gr instead of 15gr) and had some GI issues but I think it benefitted me in the long run lol.

That blend needs to be released to the public. Ill prolly want more when I go a 4 week bulk post show
  32. Enhanced Body Formulations

There's a noticeable difference in how I look/feel from days I take my custom blend in line with AAV2 & recompodrol.

That blend is legit but I had a little too much fat with it the other day (I miss measured and had 45gr instead of 15gr) and had some GI issues but I think it benefitted me in the long run lol.

That blend needs to be released to the public. Ill prolly want more when I go a 4 week bulk post show
    I gotcha brother

Problem is it is expensive. No one would pay

For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

I gotcha brother

Problem is it is expensive. No one would pay
    That's too bad. Maybe after photos Friday they will? Lol

Btw, just got offered a new job. Start 2 weeks from Monday. Pretty excited!
  34. Professional Member

That's too bad. Maybe after photos Friday they will? Lol

Btw, just got offered a new job. Start 2 weeks from Monday. Pretty excited!
    Congrats man!
    Squats do a booty good.
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post

Congrats man!
    Thank you, thanks you.

Looking pretty full and watery today. The p28 bagels with jelly had me super pump'd. Something with my body and bagels I guess? Sunday will be all white rice again.

Shoulder workout

Overhead press
    135x15
    3x185x6

Estes DB laterals
    20x20
    35x12
    35x12
    -drop
    15x12

Heavy DB Swings
    3x40x25

Destroyer
    40x60
    20x30
    10x10

Smoked. Abs and cardio tomorrow morning. Possible PM cardio
  36. Enhanced Body Formulations

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water

Thank you, thanks you.

Looking pretty full and watery today. The p28 bagels with jelly had me super pump'd. Something with my body and bagels I guess? Sunday will be all white rice again.

Shoulder workout

Overhead press
    135x15
    3x185x6

Estes DB laterals
    20x20
    35x12
    35x12
    -drop
    15x12

Heavy DB Swings
    3x40x25

Destroyer
    40x60
    20x30
    10x10

Smoked. Abs and cardio tomorrow morning. Possible PM cardio
    Strong oh press man!

37. Professional Member

Welcome welcome! For some reason I was under the impression you were eating regular bagels, but no, p28 bagels. Aha!
    Squats do a booty good.
  38. 804
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.

Nice shoulder work DW!
    Current Log:

804ís cLEAN bulk and Supps log (Unsponsored)

39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Congrats on the job offer man.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

Congrats on the new job. What kind of work is it?

usplabsdirect.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 10:23 AM
  2. 2 week Bulk then start contest prep
    By mdts in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 01:07 PM
  3. 7 weeks to contest
    By MUSCLESHOP in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 3