The old fuggers at it again!!!!! Musclemania Canada!!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

The old fuggers at it again!!!!! Musclemania Canada!!!

Page 4 of 10 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah I am stoked about the fast start plan, don't get me wrong I am pretty lean but I want shredded and I want to be there early like Steve and what you're planning. Then I think I can get some size back in those 2 weeks with the slow carb up.
    very slow carb up, if you happen to make it to where you need to be by ~2 week out mark
    depending on where you are at that point calorically, you may need to stay in same cals, but you'll tweak the macros (slightly, then gradually more & more) towards higher carbs/lower protein while keeping fat low
    you will look pretty much like you will look final, at 2-week out mark - just more solidified, drier, and so appear bigger & fuller at the end..this will allow you to avoid the water/sodium manipulation (which is hit or miss anyway), and the drastic shift from no carbs to full-on carb smash day before etc
    unless you are on certain anabolics in that period, very unlikely you will add any definitive size, at reduced caloric intake
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    very slow carb up, if you happen to make it to where you need to be by ~2 week out mark
    depending on where you are at that point calorically, you may need to stay in same cals, but you'll tweak the macros (slightly, then gradually more & more) towards higher carbs/lower protein while keeping fat low
    you will look pretty much like you will look final, at 2-week out mark - just more solidified, drier, and so appear bigger & fuller at the end..this will allow you to avoid the water/sodium manipulation (which is hit or miss anyway), and the drastic shift from no carbs to full-on carb smash day before etc
    unless you are on certain anabolics in that period, very unlikely you will add any definitive size, at reduced caloric intake
    Fuller and drier is good. I will be on mild stuff but nothing really that will add size, just there to prevent loss of size.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

yeah when I say keto, I do not mean technical keto w/ hi fats/low carbs/fairly high protein..you do not want your fats high right now at all (in fact I think 60 is too much actually, would like to see 50-55, 55 prolly do for now)
    I refer rather to more of a contest keto, where carbs are under 85g or so daily for 3 days, then a last-meal carb-up (similar to what we did last time, using same meal in fact)..repeat again, going 4 days this time, and start it all over
    best way, bar none, to keep metabolism up and increase fat-loss..drawback is, very tight so is tough to gain any muscle, you better be happy with what you have
    Can u elaborate on the fats as to why 50 not 60? Just trying to learn snags. I can't remember how far out doug is but I'm here to learn. Feel free to pm me or email so we don't cluster this thread up.

Fuller and drier is good. I will be on mild stuff but nothing really that will add size, just there to prevent loss of size.
    Cannot wait to see it doug! Great job bud
    Independent
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Can u elaborate on the fats as to why 50 not 60? Just trying to learn snags. I can't remember how far out doug is but I'm here to learn. Feel free to pm me or email so we don't cluster this thread up.
    that's alright, doug doesn't mind, he likes clutter
    but - I actually said 55 at high end, but 50 will work too and really prolly preferable simply due to his bodytype/metabolism, and the fact in order to dry out (and maybe get the benefit of some skin tightening in the process) while getting ahead of the pace here (he is behind if wanting to structure in best manner in order to be ready 2 weeks out), he is going to have to be very aggressive for awhile
    when he does get ahead, fats will remain static or even drop slightly, while he lowers protein and brings more (good complex) carbs into play while staying in same caloric intake level
    that is my thought process anyway..feel pretty good about it for him, and very similar to what I have done except ratio of carbs to protein has been higher for me, but fats have still been low entire time
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

that's alright, doug doesn't mind, he likes clutter
    but - I actually said 55 at high end, but 50 will work too and really prolly preferable simply due to his bodytype/metabolism, and the fact in order to dry out (and maybe get the benefit of some skin tightening in the process) while getting ahead of the pace here (he is behind if wanting to structure in best manner in order to be ready 2 weeks out), he is going to have to be very aggressive for awhile
    when he does get ahead, fats will remain static or even drop slightly, while he lowers protein and brings more (good complex) carbs into play while staying in same caloric intake level
    that is my thought process anyway..feel pretty good about it for him, and very similar to what I have done except ratio of carbs to protein has been higher for me, but fats have still been low entire time
    This is actually what I was thinking about myself. Referring to lower fats. I feel I'm kinda sensitive as far as body comp goes. When my fats get too high I look softer or not tight. I could be way off base, but the more I play with carbs makes me realize I'm not as "carb sensitive" as I thought. I sure feel better on higher fats for obvious reasons.
    It's hard to get a solid idea tbh tho as I'm not as consistent with my foods right now. I really struggle with tightening things up in the summer especially after such a hard (restrictive) prep I had.
    All I know is that low fats (<25g) and low low carbs is a bad combo. Flat as hell haha.
    Independent
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

the more I play with carbs makes me realize I'm not as "carb sensitive" as I thought.
    yes this applies to most ppl (myself included was learning process)..most ppl do not have understanding of how to utilize them, so state they are "carb sensitive"..fact is, is very rare, this individual
    I sure feel better on higher fats for obvious reasons.
    if you are natty competitor, then this would be different tactic of course - fats would be higher, utilizing lots of olive oil and other good fats, more than what we speak of here
    when one is on anabolics, this is not as important, esp if goal is leaning/drying
    It's hard to get a solid idea tbh tho as I'm not as consistent with my foods right now. I really struggle with tightening things up in the summer especially after such a hard (restrictive) prep I had.
    yes aware, doug in fact has this same issue..you hear me lecture him about this!
    All I know is that low fats (<25g) and low low carbs is a bad combo. Flat as hell haha.
    25g fats, period, is bad idea at any time
    tried this, trust me I speak from first-hand experience on this one
    lowest you should ever have to go is ~35g, 30g last day before show only..these are both temporary transitional strategic phases, nothing more, certainly not last 2 weeks before show
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

yes this applies to most ppl (myself included was learning process)..most ppl do not have understanding of how to utilize them, so state they are "carb sensitive"..fact is, is very rare, this individual if you are natty competitor, then this would be different tactic of course - fats would be higher, utilizing lots of olive oil and other good fats, more than what we speak of here
    when one is on anabolics, this is not as important, esp if goal is leaning/drying
    yes aware, doug in fact has this same issue..you hear me lecture him about this!
    25g fats, period, is bad idea at any time
    tried this, trust me I speak from first-hand experience on this one
    lowest you should ever have to go is ~35g, 30g last day before show only..these are both temporary transitional strategic phases, nothing more, certainly not last 2 weeks before show
    I'm working on the off season free eating snags, I know it's a pet peeve of yours but I'm 10 x better than ever before and yes it's not where you or I even would like to be but I'm getting there.

This probably seems like an excuse and may just be but it's not been long since I was a ****ing fat a$$ eating everything under the sun. I am very close, it's getting to the point where most foods that aren't on the plan literally make feel like shyt.

I am no longer natty anymore as you probably remember. Did I understand you correctly that because of this higher fats aren't as important??

My goal is to get to your level of discipline and appreciation of foods that fuel me. My mom is the woman version of snags as far as discipline goes makes me sick how efficient her metabolism is.

This is her (doing the same show I just did). She looks like this all the freaking time. She jumped in at 4 weeks out
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Independent
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

This probably seems like an excuse and may just be but it's not been long since I was a ****ing fat a$$ eating everything under the sun.
    sure aware of this bro - kudos to you for how far you have come, and good job continuing to work on your personal weaknesses!
    I am no longer natty anymore as you probably remember. Did I understand you correctly that because of this higher fats aren't as important??
    aware about you, and yes you understood correctly
    testosterone is synthesized from fats; there fore for the natty guy, this is very important to keep pumping as much test as possible
    for the hormonal-aided guy, this is not as important..and tho orals are going to be (slightly) better absorbed with concurrent fat intake, it does not take as much as what ppl think they have to slam - not even close

My mom is the woman version of snags as far as discipline goes makes me sick how efficient her metabolism is.
    lol on female snags!
    yes she looks great bro - understand while she may have good metabolism (as I do myself), she has only solidified and maximized it, with her detailed and managed approach, I am sure
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Thanks snags much appreciated my friend on all accounts.

I'm striving to get where you and others are on here. I'm learning a ton on here and glad I found this community.

Now carry on doug :-)
    Independent
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yah love the info flowing in my log that's what there here for and yes my average is about 50 grams 55 at the higher end and low 40's at the lower. Oh and I have pics ... As you can see some serious size went on and they are nice lean gains.

Name:  1.JPG
Views: 66
Size:  85.2 KBName:  2.JPG
Size:  60.9 KBName:  3.JPG
Size:  65.1 KBName:  4.JPG
Views: 68
Size:  69.4 KBName:  5.JPG
Views: 72
Size:  77.9 KBName:  6.JPG
Views: 65
Size:  67.7 KB
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

farmers tan eh?
    looking good doug, yes you have been tightening up I see, back looking good..way to stay on point
    a quick critique on your shoulders: i know chris has mentioned this before, but something off on that relaxed back pose; can't determine if it is simply improper stance, or if your rear delt region is underdeveloped..off the top, I will tell you to keep your arms down further closer to your sides, you will want to have arms away from you ~no further than when you can extend the thumbs and they can touch your sides -- the way you are doing it, like you are carrying luggage, is not the way to do it..would also do some focused work on those rear delts, and the shoulders in general (may even want to do some trap work)
    keep cracking and dialing things in! let's get ahead of the game here, GO!
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

farmers tan eh?
    looking good doug, yes you have been tightening up I see, back looking good..way to stay on point
    a quick critique on your shoulders: i know chris has mentioned this before, but something off on that relaxed back pose; can't determine if it is simply improper stance, or if your rear delt region is underdeveloped..off the top, I will tell you to keep your arms down further closer to your sides, you will want to have arms away from you ~no further than when you can extend the thumbs and they can touch your sides -- the way you are doing it, like you are carrying luggage, is not the way to do it..would also do some focused work on those rear delts, and the shoulders in general (may even want to do some trap work)
    keep cracking and dialing things in! let's get ahead of the game here, GO!
    Yah I see what you mean I am going to go back and look at previous pics a well to make sure it's not just the way I am standing or lighting. I have some good rear delt exercises I can employ that really isolate.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Took yesterday to relax and recover .... hammered myself this morning, again I was very strong and I am aching like never before as I am doing loads of work. I am managing to recover enough to hammer the fug out of myself again so it's all good.

Diet is going smoothly so far, 2600 is not so low that I get really hungry and if I do I will just add in some more fibrous things like more broccoli. My first carb meal is tonight and what I have decided is that I will let my body tell me whether to replace it or add it to the last meal of the day. I am now leaning towards replace unless I really deem it necessary to add instead. That is somethng I can play by ear.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

First let me say that you lats have come up quite a bit. You have always had great thickness and definition in your upper back but width has been an issue. I believe your rear relaxed pose is partially the result of pulling your shoulders to far forward trying to get the lats to pop. It is simply a matter of protracting your scapula while keeping your shoulder girdle wide. Once you realize that it only takes a slight motion forward with the shoulders your lats will simply "fall out" from under your arms exposing their width. Id you pull your shoulders too far forward you will loose sight of your delts completely.

I also thing your delts come from the same issue I had, I was overly comfortable in mine to the point I did not pay enough attention to them. The need work on more angles than most every other body part to develop fully. I really recommend you check out John Meadows Mountain Dog training, specifically his rear delt and medial delt work. He has a set called a Rear Delt Destroyer and then high rep heavy partial DB Raises that can help you out in a hurry. The shape of my shoulders have changed dramatically since starting them. Of course attention to them in any manor will help but I honestly feel this is the most I have felt my shoulders work or improve during any time in my training.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    First let me say that you lats have come up quite a bit. You have always had great thickness and definition in your upper back but width has been an issue. I believe your rear relaxed pose is partially the result of pulling your shoulders to far forward trying to get the lats to pop. It is simply a matter of protracting your scapula while keeping your shoulder girdle wide. Once you realize that it only takes a slight motion forward with the shoulders your lats will simply "fall out" from under your arms exposing their width. Id you pull your shoulders too far forward you will loose sight of your delts completely.

I also thing your delts come from the same issue I had, I was overly comfortable in mine to the point I did not pay enough attention to them. The need work on more angles than most every other body part to develop fully. I really recommend you check out John Meadows Mountain Dog training, specifically his rear delt and medial delt work. He has a set called a Rear Delt Destroyer and then high rep heavy partial DB Raises that can help you out in a hurry. The shape of my shoulders have changed dramatically since starting them. Of course attention to them in any manor will help but I honestly feel this is the most I have felt my shoulders work or improve during any time in my training.
    Thanks Chris I'll check that out maybe add it in as extra work or incorporate it in my routine as I will be moving back to FST-7 next week.

Feel recovered today I got a kilo of micronized l-glutamine and started adding it to my BCAA's so I think this might be helping. Good rest last night which was much needed. Tomorrow is a tough day so more good sleep tonight I hope.

Oh I was going to surprise you guys with my pics but can't keep quiet, I am really cleaning up in a hurry but somehow I feel I am maintaining my weight cuz I am still looking and feeling pretty huge. We'll see how this pans out later in the week.

I did replace part of my last meal with my Oats carb meal last night. The last meal would have been turkey 5 oz and egg whites 1 carton, I only ate the turkey. I figured I should have some protein with the meal and turkey breast (boneless skinless) is a good lean source. So is the egg whites but I saw no need for both.
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

one of the ideas of that carb meal doug, is to have no protein sources, just what is in oats
    don't try to fit lean meats in that meal, fyi..get them in your previous meals leading up to instead
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

one of the ideas of that carb meal doug, is to have no protein sources, just what is in oats
    don't try to fit lean meats in that meal, fyi..get them in your previous meals leading up to instead
    Ok no problem there. I could have just replaced the whole meal then as my protein intake is very high even without that last meal.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

make sure you are getting the ancillaries on that carb meal too..ie the fruit (banana) the sweet potato the broccoli, and add 1 tbs almond butter to it then if replacing last meal and not adding it on
    I said be intuitive yes - do not get intuitive to the point changing pinpointed protocols within the structure, nor make these changes immediately at this time BEFORE you get a sense of what you are doing/how metabolism is functioning..

else, you are defeating the purpose on many differnet points and have gained absolutely nothing in knowledge and understanding
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

make sure you are getting the ancillaries on that carb meal too..ie the fruit (banana) the sweet potato the broccoli, and add 1 tbs almond butter to it then if replacing last meal and not adding it on
    I said be intuitive yes - do not get intuitive to the point changing pinpointed protocols within the structure, nor make these changes immediately at this time BEFORE you get a sense of what you are doing/how metabolism is functioning..

else, you are defeating the purpose on many differnet points and have gained absolutely nothing in knowledge and understanding
    Yah ok the meal sounds great I got everything but the sweet potato and brocolli, either they were not part of it last time or I forgot about them which is entirely possible with the way my memory fails me now. That is actually part of the problem I am having fron time to time. Started slipping about 5 years ago and gets a little worse as time goes on.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

it has always been a part of that meal
    you veered off on your own course right after I told you what to use, then
    I dint say anything, as I do not like to repeat myself
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

it has always been a part of that meal
    you veered off on your own course right after I told you what to use, then
    I dint say anything, as I do not like to repeat myself
    ok I somehow missed it or forgot about it, will add it back makes sense that it's there, and makes it easier to replace the last meal it being more complete and all.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Doug, if the memory is failing write it all down, make a blueprint to follow for next time, and every time. I write down everything of value to me for the most part. Not because my memory fails me but because it is to valuable for me to rely on memory alone.

Are you sticking with the Masters and Grand Masters this time or going into the Open as well?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Doug, if the memory is failing write it all down, make a blueprint to follow for next time, and every time. I write down everything of value to me for the most part. Not because my memory fails me but because it is to valuable for me to rely on memory alone.
    tbh - everyone should keep a journal during such a journey..
    not just a training journal, but all things prep ie diet/training/supps/changes noticed as they occur/can even put pics in your own journal at set points, to refer back to last time's progress
    nice to refer back to, and if you are always playing it "by ear" and have a tendency to forget things -- then it is no wonder you cannot learn things and be repetitive in the actions

journal! ftw
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Are you sticking with the Masters and Grand Masters this time or going into the Open as well?
    Yah I write a lot of stuff down but then I forget where I put it lol ... Yah I am sure I have a record of it somewhere in my logs.

I have not decided it depends on the rules I think if I cannot compete for the overall in my category I may go for the open as well. I could go grand masters and open that will blow their minds
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Very pleased with my progress so far this week and I have to give the l-glutamine an A+ as I noticed an almost immediate difference, this is a lot of work I am doing and I am right at the precipice so I think this is the first time I can actually say for certain that l-glutamine helps with recovery, espeically when they are added with the bcaa/saa's. I am thinking the 2 together is key.

I hammered it again today, more weight more reps and in some cases about 110% of my orginal predictions. I'm feeling really good today all around... sore but it's more manageable.
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Yah I write a lot of stuff down but then I forget where I put it lol ... Yah I am sure I have a record of it somewhere in my logs.

I have not decided it depends on the rules I think if I cannot compete for the overall in my category I may go for the open as well. I could go grand masters and open that will blow their minds
    No doubt that would definitely surprise them for sure!
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

not just a training journal, but all things prep ie diet/training/supps/changes noticed as they occur/can even put pics in your own journal at set points, to refer back to last time's progress
    nice to refer back to, and if you are always playing it "by ear" and have a tendency to forget things -- then it is no wonder you cannot learn things and be repetitive in the actions

journal! ftw
    Dorian Yates style. I saw a documentary about him and in one part a kid asked him for help with his diet and training. He asked the kid for his training and diet journal from the last months and the kid said he didn't keep one. Yates said "How do you expect me to help when you don't even know what you did? "

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Dorian Yates style. I saw a documentary about him and in one part a kid asked him for help with his diet and training. He asked the kid for his training and diet journal from the last months and the kid said he didn't keep one. Yates said "How do you expect me to help when you don't even know what you did? "
    exactly
    dorian was (is) very bright/perceptive..i have myself gleaned many things from the guy
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

exactly
    dorian was (is) very bright/perceptive..i have myself gleaned many things from the guy
    Hero....changed the sport, took it to a higher level.
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Alright Doug! I have been preaching the benefits of L-Glutamine for years now. Good to hear you put it to the test and are seeing the benefits.
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Dorian was pretty amazing however he was one of the last Mr. Olympia's to really impress me with his physique. Even toward the end of his reign aesthetics began to take a far back seat to sheer size and mass. Most of the body builders of today look like caricatures of real bodybuilders. I was extremely pleased when a few years back they stated that the look was changing back to more of an aesthetic look. Enforcing the fact that GH guts were going to be detrimental to a physique and the scores on stage. Some of the guys today actually look freaky yet have an aesthetic quality that I can at least appreciate once again.

Don't get me wrong I was impressed by what others had achieved after his era but would have never aspired to look like any of them.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Dorian was pretty amazing however he was one of the last Mr. Olympia's to really impress me with his physique. Even toward the end of his reign aesthetics began to take a far back seat to sheer size and mass. Most of the body builders of today look like caricatures of real bodybuilders. I was extremely pleased when a few years back they stated that the look was changing back to more of an aesthetic look. Enforcing the fact that GH guts were going to be detrimental to a physique and the scores on stage. Some of the guys today actually look freaky yet have an aesthetic quality that I can at least appreciate once again.

Don't get me wrong I was impressed by what others had achieved after his era but would have never aspired to look like any of them.
    I want to look like Ronnie Coleman. I need a tan. ...

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

journal! ftw
    I keep my diet excercise electronically I just need to be more dillegent about special changes etc...live and learn. I used to have a incredible memory so my coping skills for poor memory are not that good yet. I do keep records though. I should gleen what I can from my previous log and get the highlights and crear an electronic journal of special events like the one I missed.
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Alright Doug! I have been preaching the benefits of L-Glutamine for years now. Good to hear you put it to the test and are seeing the benefits.
    Yah I am pretty impressed cuz the way I feel today is one fug of a lot better than monday and today is really a tougher workout over all...
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Ah here's what I can do, I can add notes to my daily diet that way everything is one place and easier access. I am going to cross reference that with my previous log as I have all the diet info on fitnesspal. This is going to be good to help me focus, thanks for the idea's.....
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Excellent choice, I keep a lot of my stuff in my google docs.
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Excellent choice, I keep a lot of my stuff in my google docs.
    I am going to be on the lookout for something a bit more geared towards journaling though. Microsoft Outlook is better for this I think.
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

First official weigh in on cut, down 2 more lbs so 201. I had a feeling it wasn't going to be a ton of weight but the quality of this loss is very good and I think tomorrow's pics will back me up on that.

Nice hammer session againg today, thats it for the warrior with extra volume. I was around 115% on some of my lifts still getting all my reps. I was a fuggin tank!! Pace was awesome too. Thank God for BCAA/SAA's and l-glutamine. I can't remember ever getting the kind of isolation on my muscles as I am right now.

On to FST-7 again for the next 5 weeks.
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Sounds good can't wait to see the pics. Your back normally tightens up really quickly and you abs are nice and large so they show out very fast can't wait to see how everything is coming along.
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Sounds good can't wait to see the pics. Your back normally tightens up really quickly and you abs are nice and large so they show out very fast can't wait to see how everything is coming along.
    Me too lol I know I have made good progress... hey I am surgically placing that rear delt destroyer into my FST routine.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Old Fugger goes to war Musclemania Canada
    By DreamWeaver in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-26-2011, 11:40 AM
  2. the baltimore prick cop is at it again lol.
    By pistonpump in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 08:10 PM
  3. The FDA is at it again
    By plymouth city in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-01-2007, 11:44 PM
  4. Carlos Mencia is at it again...
    By CNizz in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-28-2007, 05:29 PM
  5. At it again....