The old fuggers at it again!!!!! Musclemania Canada!!!

Page 3 of 15 First 12345 ... Last

1. why do you have 2 different totals listed for chicken breast?
    the last 6oz you say has 32g protein/210cals;
    the top (2x) 6oz you say it is 96g protein/480cals
    personally I think both are off, if it's boneless skinless fresh should be same, and no way 12oz chick breast has 96g protein..

also: 22g of fat from nuts in the morning, this being >1/3 your daily allotment?
    huh..might advise changing that

2. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    why do you have 2 different totals listed for chicken breast?
    the last 6oz you say has 32g protein/210cals;
    the top (2x) 6oz you say it is 96g protein/480cals
    personally I think both are off, if it's boneless skinless fresh should be same, and no way 12oz chick breast has 96g protein..

also: 22g of fat from nuts in the morning, this being >1/3 your daily allotment?
    huh..might advise changing that
    That's when I take my anabolics which are good with fat. I could take them again in meal 4.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   

3. I guess the chicken was estimated differently from the 2 sources...

4. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I guess the chicken was estimated differently from the 2 sources...
    dint we just talk about consistency in some other thread a minute ago??
    USE ONE SOURCE!

5. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    dint we just talk about consistency in some other thread a minute ago??
    USE ONE SOURCE!
    I thought I was I didn't notice the difference.
    •   

6. Fixed ....

7. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    That's when I take my anabolics which are good with fat. I could take them again in meal 4.
    if you are dead-set on using that type of fat load, then I would move it to later towards bed, like either meal 5, or 6
    still like a more balanced approach (and other fat sources as well), but in a regular-type dieting mode I prefer more fats at night/carbs earlier in day, and anabolics split over breakfast & supper -- with the odd amount of anabolics (or majority) taken in the evening..
    you do not need 20g+ of fats to be taken with anabolics..overkill
    but if you like that, drop some fish oil in there

8. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    if you are dead-set on using that type of fat load, then I would move it to later towards bed, like either meal 5, or 6
    still like a more balanced approach (and other fat sources as well), but in a regular-type dieting mode I prefer more fats at night/carbs earlier in day, and anabolics split over breakfast & supper -- with the odd amount of anabolics (or majority) taken in the evening..
    you do not need 20g+ of fats to be taken with anabolics..overkill
    but if you like that, drop some fish oil in there
    Well they are nuts so they are easy to spread around more and come to think of it I would prefer them later in the day while I am relaxing at home. I used to use fish oil got away from it. I do eat a lot of fish though.

9. Ok I guess I am getting bigger people stopped me on the street to comment on the fact, my perception is probably off. I weighed in at 199 which is actually down a biit from last week so I am more comfortable in recomp now.

I have made the adjustments in diet based on Steve's input, really comfortable with where that has me right now. Only hardship right now is that it is very humid here. We don't so much get sun as hazey weather with some sun this has been weeks now since we have had a really clear day. It's very odd.

10. Humidity will help you lose water weight it is gonna be alright. DMZ is a good product if a good source. Don't expect anything crazy though. Give it time. As far as your diet sounds like Snags has you taken care of.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

11. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Humidity will help you lose water weight it is gonna be alright. DMZ is a good product if a good source. Don't expect anything crazy though. Give it time. As far as your diet sounds like Snags has you taken care of.
    Some effects coming through I think been just 2 weeks.

12. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

Some effects coming through I think been just 2 weeks.
    2weeks is still early...
    OLYMPUS UK REP

13. Couple brutal sessions but effects have been good. I really feel the muscle working and it's resulting in some pretty significant size increase. I was curious and got on the scale this mornng and I was 201. Like Steve says it's hard to fathom the increase sometimes bassed on you dietary intake. I am going to get some pics up mid week, I am going away next weekend so will be hard to be right on with the diet but plan on packing a lot with me.

14. Good luck on the nutrition being away. That is when powders seem to come in very handy! Powders and a microwave for potatoes and you are money.
    Current Training Log -

15. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Good luck on the nutrition being away. That is when powders seem to come in very handy! Powders and a microwave for potatoes and you are money.
    Beef Jerky may play a part as well

Wow, now that was a stellar workout!!! Great strength and stamina right through and everything I do seems to be bearing fruit.
    Lat Pulldowns Warmup , 2X10, 1 double drop X 10,10,10 then the same for all other exercises
    Wide smith bench
    L-Lateral Raise
    Close Grip bench
    Barbell curl
    Front squats
    Stiff legged deads

16. I feel like I've been hit by a truck.... it's great

17. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I feel like I've been hit by a truck.... it's great
    Like a mothertrucker
    OLYMPUS UK REP

18. Nice work Doug!
    Current Training Log -

19. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Nice work Doug!
    Thanks Chris...

Well I have to admit there have been times where I have been a little pensive about going up in weight but I do seem to be seeing some recomp now so the reduction to 3000 cals seems to be working. I will likely further reduce mid next week to 2800 and then starting 12 weeks out around 2500, maybe a bit higher depending. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

I am definitely showing some agression have to watch I don't get myself nto trouble. Doesn't take much to set me off now and the wrong person says the wrong thng at the wrong time .... I have t remember where the agression is coming from.

That being said I am going to take it out at the gym can't wait till tomorrow Azz kickin time!!!

20. Was away since thursday so did not update this. I trained on Friday and today both were block buster sessions. I am fuggin strong and getting very fuggin big. I am getting a lot of what the fug is he on stares.... No fuggin wonder I look like a fuggin beast!!!!!

I increased the 1-alpha dosage to 6 ed but dmz has played it's part I am sure. I damned agressive and the weight moves easier but the humidity makes the lungs labor more so I have to catch my breath and find myself breathing pretty heavy. It's really good to feel strong again though. I really have that nobody fug with me attitude going but have to watch that. Can't take myself too seriously leads to trouble

Diet did not slip much at all on the weekend away, I was well prepared. I treated myself to some frozen yogurt on my b'day (a lot of it) but I am down to 2800 cals now so things should settle down fast. Being this anabolic the extra carbs may have done some good actually. I also was very active on the weekend so I know I burned some extra cals also.

I was at an outdoor conert on my b'day ... saw Alice in Chains and BBKing

21. alice in chains, no shyte? damn I haven't heard them forever, dint even know they were still around
    some great songs they put out, was part of a unique era of music for sure

22. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    alice in chains, no shyte? damn I haven't heard them forever, dint even know they were still around
    some great songs they put out, was part of a unique era of music for sure
    Yah I enjoyed them, I think they split up and got back together, they are legit artists no doubt about it.

23. Oh yah at the concert I had young people coming up to me asking how old I was cuz I was so jacked as they said. One girl asked to seem my abs, I was happy to comply but I wasn't try to impress her to make a move or anything. I was flattered sure, and it's nice to be noticed but I am long past that sort of thing. I am a happily married man.

24. Happy birthday.....see you've been enjoying yourself.....

Alice in chains Rooster
    OLYMPUS UK REP

25. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Happy birthday.....see you've been enjoying yourself.....

Alice in chains Rooster
    Yah they played a song called Rooster then my son sang it a Kareoke later that night
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Old Fugger goes to war Musclemania Canada
    By DreamWeaver in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-26-2011, 01:40 PM
  2. the baltimore prick cop is at it again lol.
    By pistonpump in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 10:10 PM
  3. The FDA is at it again
    By plymouth city in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-02-2007, 01:44 AM
  4. Carlos Mencia is at it again...
    By CNizz in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-28-2007, 07:29 PM
  5. At it again....