The old fuggers at it again!!!!! Musclemania Canada!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll add details later some before pics to start....

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
in for old fugger support :amish:

and your hair grows back mighty fast fyi

turff49

turff49

Awards
Will be following this one closely!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah will do some manscaping soon :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Count me in!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
EPICness subbed

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
See the goal, live the goal. I'm subbed DW.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok folks thanks for joining ...

So Lets start with supps....

Right now I am cycling DMZ 45 mg ed and 4 1-alpha ed 550 will replace the DMZ in a few weeks and I will finish off with Epi-v and Ostanish....
I will be on 8 Max pump ed for the next few weeeks thien cycle off for 4 weeks and back on for the last 8 weeks
Crea-Trona 6 grasms a day eventually down to 3 about 8 to 10 weeks out
BCAA/SAA right trhrough of course some intra right now and will be some pre down the road...
PX 500 will start about 8 weeks out for energy and fat burn.
Ignite 2 till I get my hands on some Stimul8 likely
Taking Achilles for my joints 4 ed
Hoping to incorporate the new multi we are coming out with soon as I get it.

Training ... I just got off 6 weeks of FST-7 where I was in the gym hammering 5 times a week at pretty signifcant volume. I have been targeting my chest and I know there have been improvments and wiidth is another area I have been working on and I can see that in the pics.

Pics gave me no surprises I know I was kind of soft and watery, spent a lot of time in the bathroom yesterday ... The diet changes will clean that up pretty quick.

Speaking of diet lets lay that out, I started at 3200 calse iwth the carb cycle going 250/200/150/300/150 but found that I was gaining a bit too fast and looking at my pics I think I need to recomp more than gain. So down to 300 and the carbs will be recuced to more like 225/175/125/275/125 maybe a tad higher. I willl be adjusting this as I go. I think the change is having the desired effect so far.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Meal 1 Calories Carbs Fat Protein Sodium Sugar
Grapefruit - Grapefruit - Large (4.5" Diameter) , 1 fruit 106 27 0 2 0 23
Naturegg - Egg Whites, 1 container (2 cup (63g) ea.) 240 0 0 56 800 0
Robin Hood Minute Oats - Oatmeal , 1 cup 330 60 6 15 9 0

Meal 2
No Name Superstore - Chunk Light Tuna In Water, 1 can 120 0 0 30 380 0
Generic - Parboiled Long Grain Rice Cooked, 1 cup cooked 170 37 2 1 0 13
Living Intentions - Gone Nuts! Lemon Pepper Cajun Almonds, 1.5 oz (28g) 213 12 17 8 432 3

Meal 3
No Name (Superstore) - Chunk Light Tuna Packed In Water, 120 g 120 0 0 30 380 0
Homemade Salad - Greens, Cucumbers, Peppers, etc, 4 cups 200 10 0 0 0 0
Strawberries - Raw, 2 cup, halves 97 23 1 2 3 14

Meal 4
No Name (Superstore) - Chunk Light Tuna Packed In Water, 170 g 120 0 0 30 380 0
Living Intentions - Gone Nuts! Lemon Pepper Cajun Almonds, 1.5 oz (28g) 213 12 17 8 432 3

Meal 5
Fresh - Turkey Breast-Cooked, Boneless,Skinless, 6 oz 240 0 2 52 0 0
Homemade - Spicy Baked Sweet Potato Fries, 2 cups 169 29 5 2 399 0

Meal 6
Homemade - Spicy Baked Sweet Potato Fries, 2 cups 169 29 5 2 399 0
Fresh - Turkey Breast-Cooked, Boneless,Skinless, 6 oz 240 0 2 52 0 0

Totals 2,917 276 59 291 Carbs Fat Protein

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh forgot to mention the rest of my training plan... I will go back to 3 times a week full body but with a tad extra volume. I will throw in a 4th day where I will do extra on problem area's. Chest and back width from rhe front.

After 5 weeks I will go back to FST-7 and then finish with 5 weeks of my regular muscle saturation work. So that rounds out the 15 weeks. Some things may change but that's the basic plan.

No extra cardio planned but I will continue to walk about 50-60 K a week. Near the end I will encorporate stationary bike sprints to help shred my legs....

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here we go again. Looks like we both need to find the razor...

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
overall meal layout doesn't look too bad..glad to see we are not incorporating IF :)
that is a LOT of tuna daily tho..

on the Max Pump: I have done 8 caps daily as well, but honestly see no need to go to that level
4 caps should suffice just fine

same on creaTrona - I know you've done 6g for awhile, I've just never mentioned that I think that is overkill

oh and btw - the new multi IS out now :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I wasn't sure about the amount of Crea-Trona and max-pump whether there was a additional benefit I am going to take the Crea-trona down to 4 grams ed. I still want to play with the Max Pump a little. Maybe 4 on non-workout days and more on workout days.

Yesterday was the first day of full body with the extra set... went off very well but the weight is quite light at first so we shall see. I was really feeling Sundays back routine. I hammered the fug out of it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't know what to do about the tuna really no real cheap convenient alternative, I am eating a lot of egg whites too. I am starting to use powders once a day to try not to have to eat so much of that. I can get tuna for a dollar a can. If there is leftover chicken or turkey the tuna gets a break, like today only 1 can.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh Whoo hoo!! on the multi being out, I guess I should be expecting some...

turff49

turff49

Awards
Try the can chicken. High in sodium but shouldn't be a big deal right now. I found some salmon in a can that is really good too, it is premium with chunks from filets. Just a thought...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try the can chicken. High in sodium but shouldn't be a big deal right now. I found some salmon in a can that is really good too, it is premium with chunks from filets. Just a thought...
I cringe at canned salmon, canned chicken isn't that pretty high in fat. I can't remember. Price is another factor.

turff49

turff49

Awards
The chicken has 1.5g of fat per serving and 12g of protein.
The Salmon is Atlantic farm raised boneless, skinless filet portions in water. Mix it with something, I use a mustard and a little egg. Has 4g of fat and 12g of protein per serving. Brand is Daily Chef.
Neither have any carbs.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The chicken has 1.5g of fat per serving and 12g of protein.
The Salmon is Atlantic farm raised boneless, skinless filet portions in water. Mix it with something, I use a mustard and a little egg. Has 4g of fat and 12g of protein per serving. Brand is Daily Chef.
Neither have any carbs.
Yah will browse the grocery store...

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Price is another factor.
well..
keep in mind, so is poisoning from high mercury levels
that much tuna daily, every day of the week..you are exposing yourself to a ginormous amount

guess it WILL help save $ tho -- can't spend money if you are dead :dead:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well..
keep in mind, so is poisoning from high mercury levels
that much tuna daily, every day of the week..you are exposing yourself to a ginormous amount

guess it WILL help save $ tho -- can't spend money if you are dead :dead:
From what I read the more expensive tuna is actually the more contaminated. I shoudl research it more though.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
lol well albacore has been shown to have slightly higher levels than chunk light - so what?
they all have mercury, and ANY kind of canned tuna you are exposing yourself to it, period
you can do what you wish, you're a big boy now :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol well albacore has been shown to have slightly higher levels than chunk light - so what?
they all have mercury, and ANY kind of canned tuna you are exposing yourself to it, period
you can do what you wish, you're a big boy now :)
Actually 3 times more mercury, this from several sources, skipjack or Tongol is much safer.... still 3 cans ed might be exessive but I only do it during prep... might have to do some thinking I guess.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If I may and I do know you won two divisions in your last show but to help round out your physique I would work on your medial delts a little. I am not saying anything negative just that if they were bigger it would improve your overall look. If you are doing a weak point day I would add some extra side raises or wide grip uprights if your shoulders are not bothered by them.

Looks like we are pretty close to being in the same condition right now.

As far as cringing at Salmon in a can, Honey Boy Salmon in the can is the SHIZ! It is all wild caught, macros are awesome and about 80 grams of protein per can. Sure sodium is up there but if you are chewing through that many cans of tuna a day, Honey Boy Salmon is going to be like having a steak compared to the tuna. That and mercury levels are lower. The Honey Boy is full on filets skin still on and bones intact, not cheesy left overs from filets that have been cut. It is easy to remove the bones but I enjoy the crunch. Great in some rice with some cajun seasoning, or even just lemon pepper.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I may and I do know you won two divisions in your last show but to help round out your physique I would work on your medial delts a little. I am not saying anything negative just that if they were bigger it would improve your overall look. If you are doing a weak point day I would add some extra side raises or wide grip uprights if your shoulders are not bothered by them.

Looks like we are pretty close to being in the same condition right now.

As far as cringing at Salmon in a can, Honey Boy Salmon in the can is the SHIZ! It is all wild caught, macros are awesome and about 80 grams of protein per can. Sure sodium is up there but if you are chewing through that many cans of tuna a day, Honey Boy Salmon is going to be like having a steak compared to the tuna. That and mercury levels are lower. The Honey Boy is full on filets skin still on and bones intact, not cheesy left overs from filets that have been cut. It is easy to remove the bones but I enjoy the crunch. Great in some rice with some cajun seasoning, or even just lemon pepper.
Ok will try the delt exercise on Saturday.

I don't know if we have the same sources for products but I will look. 80 grams would be good for sure.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah Chris I was just thinking we are in about the same spot conditioning wise. We have similar metabolisms and you're a week sooner than me so I will be watching. I have made a lot of diet adjustments already and conitinue to do so.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah Chris I was just thinking we are in about the same spot conditioning wise. We have similar metabolisms and you're a week sooner than me so I will be watching. I have made a lot of diet adjustments already and conitinue to do so.
exciting stuff fellow freaks;)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
exciting stuff fellow freaks;)
Yah Freaky times ahead at Finaflex. Steve is less than 9 out now I think and we are 6 and 7 weeks after that.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So bought canned Turkey and Canned Salmon, made the necessary adjustments in diet.

Day 2 of Warrior with extra set added, I am pretty bushed. Weather continues to suck here rarely do we see the sun.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah that extra set on the Warrior will do it. I add it in as a warm up on many occasions.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So bought canned Turkey and Canned Salmon, made the necessary adjustments in diet.

Day 2 of Warrior with extra set added, I am pretty bushed. Weather continues to suck here rarely do we see the sun.
I can send you some weekly vitamin D tabs if you need. Sorry about the sun.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah that extra set on the Warrior will do it. I add it in as a warm up on many occasions.
I do a warm up then the 2 sets then the double drop for most exercises. I did a single drop for front squats and stiff legged deads though. Was running out of gas... I do this pretty high paced and the back is feeling a bit stiff as well.

Yah it's the wierdest weather these old eyes have ever seen. Something is not right .

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
you guys still got that heat wave?
haven't kept up with that shyte down in Arizona, but last I heard they were threatening to break their own world-record of 134 degrees in places here recently..sheesh
been pretty mild and mellow here recently, if a lil on the wet side

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you guys still got that heat wave?
haven't kept up with that shyte down in Arizona, but last I heard they were threatening to break their own world-record of 134 degrees in places here recently..sheesh
been pretty mild and mellow here recently, if a lil on the wet side
The answer is yes, still a heat wave. Had to search long and far (3 days because everywhere was sold out) just to find some fans for the house. We don't have a/c because of the mild weather so when it gets hot, it sucks. Was 90 the last couple of days. With high humidity, that's super hot for here.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The answer is yes, still a heat wave. Had to search long and far (3 days because everywhere was sold out) just to find some fans for the house. We don't have a/c because of the mild weather so when it gets hot, it sucks. Was 90 the last couple of days. With high humidity, that's super hot for here.
I would kill for 90.....it was 90 at 830 when I got off work earlier lol.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Suns out now extremely humid ...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't say that I am extremely pleased with my progress so far, I am getting stronger. I have cleaned up a bit but I feel I continue to look at bit sloppy, could just be my perception and it may still be a bit early for a lot of physical changes.

Not real impressed with DMZ as of this point as I can explan all of the benefits on my 4 1-alpha so far. If it continues I will increase the 1-alpha dosage a bit and consider DMZ a bust.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about a short run of another methyl? Shame DMZ sucks......Superdrol was/is tha bomb.....Snags is taking methylclostebol, maybe an option?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about a short run of another methyl? Shame DMZ sucks......Superdrol was/is tha bomb.....Snags is taking methylclostebol, maybe an option?
By the time it was delivered to me I would be past that part of my prep not a big deal I have tons of 1-alpha...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Diet all cleaned up solid macros very clean....

Meal 1 Calories Carbs Fat Protein Sodium Sugar
Grapefruit - Grapefruit - Large (4.5" Diameter) , 1 fruit 106 27 0 2 0 23
Giant Sports - Delicious Protein Chocolate, 2 Scoop 274 8 4 54 396 2
Living Intentions - Gone Nuts! Lemon Pepper Cajun Almonds, 2 oz (28g) 284 16 22 10 576 4

Meal 2
Blue Menu - Seasoned Turkey Breast , 1 can drained 90 0 1 20 230 0

Meal 3
No Name (Superstore) - Chunk Light Tuna Packed In Water, 120 g 120 0 0 30 380 0
Generic - Oranges, Raw, California, Navel, 3 " (140 g.) 69 18 0 1 1 12

Meal 4
Gold Seal - Our Premium Quality - Wild Pacific Pink Salmon, 1 container (213 gs ea.) 277 0 13 40 809 0

Meal 5
Chicken Breast - Boneless, Skinless 6 oz., 2 breast 6 oz. 480 0 6 96 0 0
Fresh Fruit - Fresh Raw Strawberries Cut In Halves, 2 cup 90 22 0 0 0 8

Meal 6
Naturegg/Simply Egg Whites - All Whites 100% Liquid Egg Whites, 1 container (504 gs ea.) 240 0 0 56 800 0
Chicken - Chicken Breast (Boneless, Skinless), 6 oz 210 0 8 32 426 0

Totals 2,980 185 58 343 3,618 75