Strange question about shaving
- 06-01-2013, 09:02 PM
- 06-02-2013, 07:32 PM
its not mandatory for any show...being hairless helps show more striations and size
- 06-10-2013, 05:52 PM
i would suggest just getting waxed to be honest. i agree with the guy above this reply it will show more of your deff as well as some veins which are possitives.
06-14-2013, 05:34 AM
- 5'11" 182 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2008
- Rep Power
last year at a local show a competitor only clipped his leg hair (no guard) and got 3rd out of 8 or 9 competitors...
id say shave them, i do pre contest only (clippers 2 weeks out and then razor 2 days before), and it helps to be shaved when putting on tan and keeping tan even
CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
Similar Forum Threads
- By CROWLER in forum AnabolicsReplies: 25Last Post: 04-04-2011, 12:18 PM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-07-2010, 05:07 PM
- By hamper19 in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 02-12-2003, 06:22 PM
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 36Last Post: 12-31-2002, 04:07 PM
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-29-2002, 10:14 PM