KLEEN's Competition Prep - From bleak to FREAK in 20 weeks! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 7

KLEEN's Competition Prep - From bleak to FREAK in 20 weeks!

Page 7 of 36 First ... 25678912 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    tough for me to sit thru a movie at the theatre anymore - I pee too much
    did make it thru Man of Steel tho on father's day without going mid-movie..felt pretty accomplished
    Hear you on this. Took my step son to see Star Trek on Sunday afternoon. Had to go midway through. Certainly can't stop water intake, just so I can go to a movie lol.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Freaky fuggin Lean!!! I agree. That's the way to go, make you look big and hard. You care what you look like not what the fuggin scale says or what category you compete in. It's fun being a fuggin Freak!!!!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

Hear you on this. Took my step son to see Star Trek on Sunday afternoon. Had to go midway through. Certainly can't stop water intake, just so I can go to a movie lol.
    Lol I always make sure I go before going into the cinema and by the time the flick is over I'm busting. And I'm not even old :P
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    you look big and hard.

FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

I make it through most of the movies I go see.

Okay so last night I went to the gym with the intention of rocking out but I got home and had things to do and by the time I got to the gym to lift my pre workout had worn off a lot since I took it about 4:30 so I wouldn't be geeking when it was time to be winding down. So by 8:00 when I got to the gym it was on it's way out. On top of that my last meal had been at 4:30 which was some Isolate and some maltodextrine and I was feeling weak just after finishing up my shoulders. I did do well on shoulders but pretty much crashed as I went into the Chins. SO I ended up going home since it was late, I was weak and the gym was just too packed. I got up and did the rest of my workout this morning.

Last night = Shoulders 2-0-1 Tempo 90 seconds rest

Machine Side Raises - 70x10, 110x12, 130x12, 140x8, 130x9 - This was great had massive pump and did some big weight for me. Kept abs flexed so that it would keep medial delts engaged and traps less involved throughout the movement.

Rear Delt Destroyers - 40x35 > 25x20 > 10x20 - No wonder I am seeing more growth in my rear delts. I am making huge progress on these each week. Last time was 40x28, and 25x18, I used the 12.5 last time so not a comparison to the 10s but still the amount of reps are going up. I will start with 45s next time I think, if not that at least 42.5

Standing Barbell Wide Gripe Shoulder Press - 95x10, 105x10, 110x8, 105x7. 95x9 - Weight is going up rapidly here as well. Medial delts should really start to pop.

Chins - BWx10, BW+20x5, BWx5 - These were okay but I just ran out of gas here. As I mentioned had been a while since I ate and a long time since I had my pre workout. I went to do curls but decided it was time to call it a day and come in fresh this morning to crush arms, chest and back.

This Mornings Workout, Triceps, Biceps, Chest & Back 2-0-1 tempo 90 seconds rest 8-12 rep range...

Triceps
    Dips - BWx10, BW+45x10, BW+70x10, BW+70x10, BW+70x8
    - These where great I need some pads for the side of my hand though the bar is digging in making it rough way before I am done. The slow negatives really keep me from adding too much weight which is good. I tend to get carried away on dips and work up to 4 plates when I am going full speed and my elbows just can't take it.

Cable Bent Over Skulls - 80x10, 90x10, 100x8 - I position myself so I am in the same angle as the Decline Skull crushers when I do these. THese were on the one that feels extra heavy. Not only were my trices getting thrashed but my abs were getting a hell of a workout keeping me stabilized. Weight increased here as well.

Rope Triceps Extension - 100x10, 100x9, 100x9 - these were on a different pulley, the one that makes things feel a bit lighter. Hoever the contractions were awesome and the pump was ridiculous.

Biceps
    Straight Bar Cable Curls - 60x10, 90x10, 110x10, 120x10, 130x8
    - Man my biceps were aching after this. I am pretty sure the last set was a PR for reps on these.

Standing Spider Curls w/ EZ Bar - 60x10, 60x10, 60x8
    - talk about serious burn here this was just hard I had to fight for reps 9-10 on second set. Kept it all very strict and had a tiny squeeze at the top of every rep. The pump was starting to get painful.

Hammer Curls on Preacher Machine - 60x10, 60x10, 60x9 - these were just crushing my brachialis, it is still trying to cramp up when I stretch...

DB Incline Press - 85x10, 100x7>70x7 - Fuggin Awesome! I was not expecting this after thrashing my triceps already! These were done with the 2-0-1 tempo also.

Hammer Strength Wide Chest Press - 90x10, 115x8>90x4 - for those of you not familiar with this machine it is pretty much a combination of a chest press and a crossover. I really concentrated on squeezing into the center more than pressing with my triceps so it just obliterated my pecs.

Back
    Wide Grip Pull Down Machine - 130x10, 190x10 > 150x6
    - excellent contraction here and the negatives were closer to 3 seconds. Went to a full stretch on each rep before retracting scapula to initiate the movement. Really got all of the muscles of the upper back involved.

Under Hand Grip Machine Row - 130x10, 190x9 > 130x5
    Back was just toast after these everything was full of blood.

My upper body had a crazy pump after this. I looked huge compared to when I walked it. I was VERY pleased with how this entire workout went this morning. Definitely made up for the frustration of running out of gas last night.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Yah talk about taken out of context ....
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

LMAO! I missed that post must have been about the same time was writing mine up.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Looking incredible Kleen. Nice progress. You are tightening up very well.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Answers

Man, every time I stop by this log I wind up amazed and jealous at the same time. You progress so quickly. Crazy man, just crazy.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Answers

I finally got to this thread on an actual computer so I got to see those noodz...Now, I can die a happy man!
    Where it all started

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Kleen is tha MAN....improving by the minute. Can't wait to see you show ready...
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Saturday was a truncated workout, I was short on time as I had been waiting on the wife for something and then had to hurry since we were going to a water park after the gym. Had some great lifts on shoulders. Did some pump work on the arms to give them a lil taste of work and need a tiny bit of recovery and then went home to eat and go to Splashtown. As far as the lifts, I just really concentrated on the mind muscle connection with these.

Tempo 2-1-1 slight hold at top 60 seconds rest

DB Side Raises - 35x12, 35x12, 35x8, 30x10, 30x7 + 2 with no negatives
    . Increased weight here again, things are going well.

Rear Delt Destroyers 45x33>27.5x20>10x16 - I went up 5 lbs on initial set, and 2.5 on the first drop, only lost a few reps on the initial set. Definitely liking the improvement here.

Wide Shoulder Press BHN - 55x12, 75x12, 85x12, 95x12, 95x12 - last two sets were pretty hard but I enjoyed them.

Round the World Dips - 7 + 13 regular dips, 5 + 15 regular dips - I just made the name up. I got on the dip bar did a leg raise then slowly lowered my legs back down and around and up into a planche pushup with a slow negative, then slowly lowered my legs and went back into a front leg raise.

Yeah I was feeling acrobatic what can I say... Really I just wanted to see if I could do it.

Superset DB Curls and Feet on bench pushups, no rest between sets or exercises.
    DB Curls 35x20, 35x8>20x10
    Oh yeah High rep curls baby! Feel the burn!
    Feet on Bench Push Ups 20, 20 - Just kept the nice and slow both up and down 2-0-2

DB Half Bent over Side Raises - 17.5 x 20 Was in between a side raise and a rar lateral raise. Had a major done same as above with 2-1-1 tempo.

This Mornings Workout - This was a make up for not getting a full work out in on Saturday. Since my shoulders got a full workout they were only touched on today, instead I hit chest, back and arms more.

Tempo 2-0-1

Back and Chest were done as Supersets 45 seconds rest after each superset.
    Superset A
    Incline DB Bench - 75x10, 95x8, 105x8
    - Was surprised that the weight didn't get too heavy until about the 6th rep at 105.
    Dead Stop Rows - 75x10, 95x8, 105x8 - Again was feeling pretty strong on these considering the short rest periods and them being Dead Stops.

Superset B 30-45 seconds rest between supersets
    Cable Cross Over - 100x10, 120x8, 130x6 - There felt great! I was taking them out nice and wide, getting a good stretch before coming back in and touching the handles together for a squeeze.
    Assisted Wide Grip Pull Ups (Full Stretch Each Rep) 3-1-1-1 tempo = BW-100 x10, BW-80 x10, BW - 60x4 - Man my lats were toast after these, the 3 second negatives and a pause at both the top and bottom really kicked my ass.

Triceps 2-0-1 tempo unless otherwise noted 60 second rest
    JM Press - 135x10, 155x8, 175x8, 175x8, 175x5
    - Man these were awesome, triceps were doing all of the work or so it felt anyway. Had a massive pump after these alone.
    Cable Decline Triceps Extension - 90x8, 100x2>80x8, 80x8 - Barely got 8 on that last set and the 100 well it was just too much... Abs were getting a heck of a workout staying in the correct position too.
    Rope Triceps Extension 90x9, 100x8, 110x8 - Tempo on these was more 2-1-1 since I held and squeezed at the bottom of each rep. Last rep had about a 13 second negative. I just fought it all the way back up.

Biceps 2-1-1 60 seconds rest
    EZ Bar Curl - 70x8, 80x8, 90x8, 90x6, 80x6
    - These were feeling great, contractions were sick.
    Standing Spider Curl (Straight Bar) - 65x8, 45x8, 45x8 barely! I had to drop the weight from 65 is was just too much the last rep was in poor form. By the time I got to the end of the final set I was dying. The tempo was 2-1-1-1 with a pause at top and bottom.
    DB Incline Hammer Curls - 25x8, 25x8, 25x8 - Just barely got the last couple reps on the last set.

Shoulders
    DB Partial Raises 2-1-2 tempo - 20x10, 10, 10 -
    Nice little burn out for the delts.
    Rear Delt Fly / Reverse Pec Deck - 80x27, 60x21
    - rear delts were crazy pumped up after these. Loved the high reps here.

Okay so I forgot to weigh myself before going to the gym so I ended up drinking a half gallon of water before I got home so I look a little thick and my lines are not as deep in the abs, but other than that I am looking pretty good. Shoulders have definitely come up a bit. I was 204.4 when I took these pictures. I am not claiming that as my weight but not too bad after an amazing free meal yesterday at Carrabas Italian Grill. I had the Chicken Trio, and then a small peanut butter icecream at marble slab with some crushed Butterfinger in it. Can you say MMMMM MMMM GOOD! Anyway I am already flushing that water out of my system so I think either tomorrow or Wednesday I am going to be looking pretty crazy. DOn't get me wrong I am not unhappy with these pics at all just I was looking much leaner Saturday when we went to the water park.
    Name:  7-1-13 Relaxed 204.4 lbs.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  287.1 KB

Name:  7-1-13 204.4 lbs Flexed Back.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  214.2 KB

Name:  7-1-13 204.4 lbs Flexed Front.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  211.6 KB
    Name:  7-1-13 204.4 lbs Legs Triceps Abs.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  229.9 KB
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

you look like a muscle-kite
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Answers

Jesus Christ. You make huge strides every week Chris. Going to tear it up on stage!

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    you look like a muscle-kite
    Love it I actually laughed out loud. Thanks Swanky!
    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Jesus Christ. You make huge strides every week Chris. Going to tear it up on stage!
    I am giving it hell. Not too bad for the grub from yesterday too. Man it made me look thick, and could also have something to do with 3 caps of 1-Alpha a day... BOOM!!! I may pull a Snags and just grow into my show. Well I plan on seeing some growth all the way in anyway. Shoulders will be boulders, they are already coming up nicely. I haven't measured but my arms don't look to small for my back in my rear double biceps anymore.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Love it I actually laughed out loud. Thanks Swanky!

I am giving it hell. Not too bad for the grub from yesterday too. Man it made me look thick, and could also have something to do with 3 caps of 1-Alpha a day... BOOM!!! I may pull a Snags and just grow into my show. Well I plan on seeing some growth all the way in anyway. Shoulders will be boulders, they are already coming up nicely. I haven't measured but my arms don't look to small for my back in my rear double biceps anymore.
    lol, glad I could add to the convo
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Answers

Damn Kleen... every week you kick it up a notch. Talk about inspirational...Huge back bro.
    FINAFLEX REP
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

excellent chris! moving nicely
    of course I have a tendency to look at other things than what most ppl look at like your wide back/great legs etc (not that I don't look at those too )..but what I got my eye on right now for you is your lower back -- and that, my friend, is simply making hyooge strides every pic I see
    you may just be able to grow into show! got a ways to go don't you? how many weeks?
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Answers

of course I have a tendency to look at other things than what most ppl look at like your wide back/great legs etc (not that I don't look at those too )..but what I got my eye on right now for you is your lower back -- and that, my friend, is simply making hyooge strides every pic I see
    you may just be able to grow into show! got a ways to go don't you? how many weeks?
    Snags by lower back are you referring to his a$$...wait wut?
    FINAFLEX REP
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Snags by lower back are you referring to his a$$...wait wut?
    uhh, not that low bro
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks Snags, I am 103 days out or 14 weeks and 5 days...
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I am 15 and 4 days just a week after Chris and hope to do something similar by being able to really slow things down and hold more muscle.
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Looking great Kleen. I never expect any less tho. I agree with snags your legs and lower back (ass) look real good. Wait, what?

For real though great work. Looking thicker but leaner.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

I am 15 and 4 days just a week after Chris and hope to do something similar by being able to really slow things down and hold more muscle.
    WooHoo, is that a pretty good show up there? Down here they seem to put on some pretty good shows from what I understand.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Looking great Kleen. I never expect any less tho. I agree with snags your legs and lower back (ass) look real good. Wait, what?

For real though great work. Looking thicker but leaner.
    Thanks! I try to keep the bubble looking bubbalicious... I mean Uhm.... so I look thicker and leaner huh?

26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Used to be a good show but recently they have not had a promoter from Canada but now that has changed so I expect it to be a better show this time.
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Quite the "transformation" going on. Every time I look at posted pics you get better. How is Mrs Kleen doing on the program?
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

WooHoo, is that a pretty good show up there? Down here they seem to put on some pretty good shows from what I understand.

Thanks! I try to keep the bubble looking bubbalicious... I mean Uhm.... so I look thicker and leaner huh?
    Tiger blood baby!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Quite the "transformation" going on. Every time I look at posted pics you get better. How is Mrs Kleen doing on the program?
    Thank Kenpo! Unfortunately she has not been to the gym much lately. She has some pretty severe insomnia and has been at best getting about 3-4 hours sleep a night for about 2 months now. Lately many times only 1 or 2, so she has not been able to get up with me to go to the gym. It goes in cycles for her and this is one of the bad ones. She is however using PX Black during the morning to wake up and control appetite and has lost quite a bit of weight. She won't actually lift on the program I am doing anyway. She said it is a bit too much for her. Her goals are not the same and no reason for her to be as sore as it makes her.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Tiger blood baby!
    That's the stuff!

I just finished up 10 hill sprints and 20 times up and down 5 flights of stairs for some outdoor HIIT! Kicking up the pace on HIIT to bring on the SHRED! Warm up and cool down were the mile walk there and back.
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Unfortunately she has not been to the gym much lately. She has some pretty severe insomnia and has been at best getting about 3-4 hours sleep a night for about 2 months now. Lately many times only 1 or 2
    hmmm my long lost twin sister!
    slip her some G8 brah
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah just need to cap it first, she is a bit OCD about taking powders... HMMMM again a similarity...
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I resemble that remark!
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Did you try ZMA or melatonin or any of the other non prescription sleep aides! Insomnia is horrible for your health and sanity.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Thank Kenpo! Unfortunately she has not been to the gym much lately. She has some pretty severe insomnia and has been at best getting about 3-4 hours sleep a night for about 2 months now. Lately many times only 1 or 2, so she has not been able to get up with me to go to the gym. It goes in cycles for her and this is one of the bad ones. She is however using PX Black during the morning to wake up and control appetite and has lost quite a bit of weight. She won't actually lift on the program I am doing anyway. She said it is a bit too much for her. Her goals are not the same and no reason for her to be as sore as it makes her.

That's the stuff!

I just finished up 10 hill sprints and 20 times up and down 5 flights of stairs for some outdoor HIIT! Kicking up the pace on HIIT to bring on the SHRED! Warm up and cool down were the mile walk there and back.
    Kleen, we have an awesome sleep aid supp called REM8.0. Shoot me your addy and I'll send you out some samples for her. Maybe it could help. I have a few logs going on it right now, all are very positive so far. Dr.stri8ted, stephengarcia, and cumminslifter are the loggers if you want to take a look.

Let me know, brother. Free samples, no strings, other than some feedback would be great
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah just need to cap it first, she is a bit OCD about taking powders... HMMMM again a similarity...
    You could put it in some juice or something
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

I resemble that remark!
    Snickering over here...
    Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Did you try ZMA or melatonin or any of the other non prescription sleep aides! Insomnia is horrible for your health and sanity.
    Yes, sure did, melatonin will help for a few days but she goes from having bad dreams to waking up in a panic from nightmares when she takes it. ZMA helped calm her but not too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Kleen, we have an awesome sleep aid supp called REM8.0. Shoot me your addy and I'll send you out some samples for her. Maybe it could help. I have a few logs going on it right now, all are very positive so far. Dr.stri8ted, stephengarcia, and cumminslifter are the loggers if you want to take a look.

Let me know, brother. Free samples, no strings, other than some feedback would be great
    Sure, I will send you the addy, she will give it a shot.
    You could put it in some juice or something
    She knows it is a powdered mix and gets anxious out about it. She is barely even able to make herself drink coolaid mix. She got really sick once from something ass a kid and for some reason that stuff really sticks to her. She avoids anything that gave her a really bad experience like the plague. As an example, say we go to the same place to eat for years and she gets really sick once, we can't go back there. Point blank it causes major anxiety. Remember I talked her into trying the original Ignite and she would wretch from it. I can cap the G8 and see how that goes, just that capping is a pain in the arse.

Doc just gave her some lunesta instead of her ambien and the change seems to be working for her a bit right now. Ambien wasn't working anymore, but the last 2 nights she has actually got some sleep. Kind of crazy because her getting some sleep has made me sleep more deeply and it is hard to get out of bed in the morning for the gym. Lucky for me falling asleep is no problem so I can do my weights or cardio in the evenings if I miss.
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Uh oh, that's where I was. I was taking 20-25 mg ambien so my doctor switched me to lunesta. I just said screw it and took a 2 month break and it takes me forever to sleep but I can squeeze in some natural hours until I go back to drugged sleep. And rem 8.0 is good, I just woke up (went to sleep around 530)
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Uh oh, that's where I was. I was taking 20-25 mg ambien so my doctor switched me to lunesta. I just said screw it and took a 2 month break and it takes me forever to sleep but I can squeeze in some natural hours until I go back to drugged sleep. And rem 8.0 is good, I just woke up (went to sleep around 530)
    I'm sending some out for her shortly so hopefully its going to help. Insomnia sucks ass
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Yah my wiife has CFS and this is her major symptom. She has been taking drugs for years to help her sleep as she needs to sleep for long periiods to help fight the fatigue. G8 helps but she complains of groginess.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Yah my wiife has CFS and this is her major symptom. She has been taking drugs for years to help her sleep as she needs to sleep for long periiods to help fight the fatigue. G8 helps but she complains of groginess.
    If you want some REM samples for her to try let me know
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. From 205 to 178, in 45 days.
    By PumpYouUp in forum Pics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-13-2013, 08:01 PM
  2. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 08:48 PM