KLEEN's Competition Prep - From bleak to FREAK in 20 weeks!

Page 7 of 48 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    tree fiddy in da morning??
    I guess i'm awake sometimes then tho - just not working out @ that time, I train a bit later
    uggh
    Yeah I get into the gym about 4:30 on average, one thing that is awesome is all that equipment and only 10 people in the gym. Makes a quick and varied workout very easy to do. IGNITE 2 saves the day, and soon Stimul8 will have a chance to kick me in the seat of my pants when needed.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Old fuggers get up early but also go to bed early....
    Meh, I am only half way there. Granted for relationship purposes we go to the room no later then 9:00 but I am often still awake until 10:30 or 11:00. Just so happened Monday night I was up until about 1:00AM so less than 4 hours sleep left me tired and the HIIT woke me up so I couldn't go to sleep early to make up for it. Thus the time was made up for this AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Nothing good happens before 9 AM
    Haha, other than sleep that is right? I wish I could roll out of bed at 9:00 and eat then go to the gym about 10:30 that would be awesome. I loath working out at the gym in the evening.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

2. I thought he was talking about me and my 3:47 am post...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   

3. Yeah the dead squat bar is much bigger so it fits on a squat or bench rack. A lot of guys are using it for pressing and benching. Like a Swiss bar as well as off the ground stuff.

I prefer trap DL for my baseball athletes. Until an athlete builds up sufficient strength at least. But I love my DLs. Since I started incorporating snatch grip I have felt gotten so much more out of them. You should weld on some wide handles to your trap bar.

4. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I thought he was talking about me and my 3:47 am post...
    Ah I see! However to a lot of the youngsters on here I am still considered old enough to hear the dreaded "I hope I look as good as you at your age!"
    Current Training Log -

5. Quote Originally Posted by calebsmitty View Post
    Yeah the dead squat bar is much bigger so it fits on a squat or bench rack. A lot of guys are using it for pressing and benching. Like a Swiss bar as well as off the ground stuff.

I prefer trap DL for my baseball athletes. Until an athlete builds up sufficient strength at least. But I love my DLs. Since I started incorporating snatch grip I have felt gotten so much more out of them. You should weld on some wide handles to your trap bar.
    I have a neighbor that can weld maybe I will look into that. It would definitely be cool if my bar fit on a bench but I could probably make a stand of some sort for things like floor presses. If I had 569 dollars to invest in my home gym I don't think it would be on the Dead-Squat bar. I would rather have the trap bar, some rubber flooring and a nice TRX system for a more well rounded workout for the same money.
    Current Training Log -
    •   

6. Man I am frustrated now, one of our good friends husbands called Jo today and requested our presence at Jo's best friends birthday dinner tonight. Obviously saying no is not an option as they are basically family and we love them both. We do a lot of our family functions together but damn it, this last minute sh!t is messing up my workout schedule. Now I have to decision to make regarding the workouts.

A.) Staying up really late to get my workout in. (Very unlikely as I won't ever get to sleep if amped up from a leg workout.)
    B.) Doing a full body tomorrow, and just saying screw it I missed out on some of the volume for the week.
    C.) Do a 2 a day tomorrow with legs in the morning, and Upper Body in the evening so I can basically stay on schedule.
    D.) Shift Legs to tomorrow, Upper Body Friday, Cardio Saturday, Lower body Sunday and Upper Body on Monday so I don't fall behind on workouts...

I am leaning towards either C or D but B is also a viable option. What do you guys think?
    Current Training Log -

7. E. Don't go and stay on plan 2 a day tomorrow. Do it.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

8. C

/thread
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

9. fug it
    a, b, and c

10. Oh 5hit, a pop quiz?? I'm focked! Ummm...True? No wait, FALSE!
    Where it all started

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

11. I say double up. Maybe reduce workload but hit upper and lower.

12. D...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    fug it
    a, b, and c

^^^ this. Don't be a puss c :P

14. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

^^^ this. Don't be a puss c :P
    Not saying he IS, but if he were a puss c would that make him a kleen puss c?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

15. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

Why yes he would be a stacked kleen puss c

16. Okay we had some great votes in here looks like the D may have been the selection chosen. Upon further reflection I decided to wait to see how late we were at the birthday dinner before deciding which course of action to take. Since rest is just as important as other factors I wasn't going to burn it at both ends if I was out later than I wanted. Well, little did I know that there were 18 people invited and the palce did not take reservations. So we finally got seated about 8:15, everyone ordered by about 8:45 and we got out of there a little after 10:00. Needless to say it was 11:00 before I even got into bed and it took a little bit to wind down enough to fall asleep. So I turned the 3:50AM alarm off and decided the D was going to be the option. I still get a day of rest in between and will be back on track by Sunday which is fine with me.

Good news though, all of the extra water came off my body yesterday and I dropped back down to 200.4 as of this morning. I definitely looked much sharper in the mirror when I woke up so I am happy with that. I am dying to get a lift in so I know that tonight's lift will indeed be intense.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Absolutely!

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Why yes he would be a stacked kleen puss c
    I think I own that movie...
    Current Training Log -

18. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Good news though, all of the extra water came off my body yesterday and I dropped back down to 200.4 as of this morning.
    we seem to be mirroring each other, as far as weight/bodycomp rotations go

19. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    we seem to be mirroring each other, as far as weight/bodycomp rotations go
    True, you are still leaner than me right now though, hopping I can hold on to some of this weight or add a little when I hit the methyl next month.
    Current Training Log -

20. Here is a crazy before picture... LMAO!!! This was given to me on Father's Day by my Dad and StepMother. It is 3 Generations of Tucker! This is the result of sympathy eating with my baby Momma. I put on 35-40 lbs during her pregnancy and got stretch marks on my stomach to prove it. Of course 6 week later she was back to normal and I was a chunk! So anyone thinking I am not a natural fatty that was 40lbs in about 6 months time... She didn't start with the cravings until 2nd trimester... This was almost 19 years ago.

Name:  Three Generations of Tucker smaller.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  227.4 KB
    Current Training Log -

21. holy shyte chris - you actually had hair at one time!

22. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    holy shyte chris - you actually had hair at one time!

Yep! Apparently I also had a fat suit before The Nutty Professor too!
    Current Training Log -

23. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yep! Apparently I also had a fat suit before The Nutty Professor too!
    unreal work, really, to get to where you are at these days..
    big props and :highfive:

24. Love that pic Chris. I'm going to have my wife dig up some pics of me. I have some good ones for sure.

Great work
    Independent

25. I wonder if I have any when I was 305....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

26. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I wonder if I have any when I was 305....
    please don't put that one pic up again..
    all you guys in that pic scared the shyte outta me

27. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I wonder if I have any when I was 305....
    Or me at 365
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

28. So did a nice arms and shoulder workout this morning I don't have my book here and forgot to take a picture of the paper so I will update it later. Tonight I am going to finish up my chest and back and just update them all together. I think I will have to split these up to get everything in from now on anyway. It is really easy for me to hit chest and back at home so I will just do it in my garage then hit up a lil cardio or something since chest and back are only 6 sets each right now.

Here are some pictures from this morning, everything is coming together nicely. I will let you all tell me what you think. I see a lot of welcome changes but me telling you is cheating.

I will say that I was really depending on my IGNITE 2 this morning, and it surely did exactly what I needed it to do. 1 small heaping scoop did the trick, and a scoop of CREATRONA, and then 2 scoops Blue Raspberry BCAA SAA... YUM!

Name:  6-21-13 Prgress Shots Flexed Front.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  151.4 KB
    Name:  6-21-13 Prgress Shots Flexed Back.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  181.2 KB
    Current Training Log -

29. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Here are some pictures from this morning, everything is coming together nicely. I will let you all tell me what you think.
    indeed!
    changes are blantantly apparent, everything looking very tight (esp your back in this pic!), abs showing nicely -
    you have such nice development in the front ab region, and great shape overall - calves looking beastly!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. From 205 to 178, in 45 days.
    By PumpYouUp in forum Pics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-13-2013, 09:01 PM
  2. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 09:48 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 01:20 AM
  4. cutting from 180 to 155 in 1 month
    By dayday87 in forum Supplements